Get Premium to hide all ads
23.09.2011 - 13:47
To shorten the time we need to wait when we need to get a coalition war going. Only in available CW chat to avoid spamming.
23.09.2011 - 15:03
Because people go afk and you need to call them.
23.09.2011 - 16:38
By using a button or typing something it makes a noise to alert them, it's simple really.
23.09.2011 - 16:56
Aristo gardevoir is just baiting you disregard him, this is a good idea (semi-suggested by me) it would be very useful for arranging CWs (which is really hard to do lol) and other things. The only problem is annoying people, which I suggest having an option to turn pinging off.
----
Fight for Fruit
Assault for Aristosseur
Die for Desu
Violate for Vaglneer
23.09.2011 - 16:57
I was a little confused too with the original post, thanks for clarifying. I think this would be useful if it is easy to implement. I am afk most of the day and I think my coalition mates would appreciate a way to get my attention if I am still in the room with my speakers on.
----
~
23.09.2011 - 17:37
+1 to this, also it would be good to make that you can't alert someone more than once in a minute, so it cant be used for annoying people. And it would be cool if someone is afk, that his name turns to italic
23.09.2011 - 18:58
I specified only available in coalition chat (abuse your own coalition members?) and the sound will be only for 1 guy to hear, the person in question.
23.09.2011 - 18:58
I disagree with the "ping" idea, but something that shows other players that you are afk would be good and it was already suggested http://afterwind.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=1812
----
"Whenever death may surprise us, let it be welcome if our battle cry has reached even one receptive ear and another hand reaches out to take up our arms".
23.09.2011 - 20:06
Well pinging is not to show if you're there or not, it is to get their attention. If you have an option to turn it off there should be no problems with it
----
Written by Amok, 31.08.2012 at 03:10
Fruit's theory is correct
Written by tophat, 30.08.2012 at 21:04
Fruit is right

24.09.2011 - 09:37
Written by Garde, 23.09.2011 at 20:24

Meh, afk isn't really a solvable problem. Making annoying buzzes on their computer seems in a way, against the rules- considering that you would have to somehow access there stuff to make the buzz right? Yknow, the link between you and him/her- or does the game serve as middle ground? sorry not much of a computer genius. Anyways, I don't like the idea for this reason- say someone on your team is someone you don't like very much- you could easily troll them with this. "Hey ______, get out of moskow" "no" "BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP" -2 hours later- "BEEEEEEEEEEEEP" see the problem here? reminds me of one of those sick people from old cartoons who had a buzzer to summon a nurse, they would press it every five minutes to screw with them.

* this post was edited by a mod*
I will obey the law.

the pinging noise is about as long as a windows noise when you press a bunch of keys at the same time, I already said there should be a option to turn it off.

* this post was edited by a mod*
----
Written by Amok, 31.08.2012 at 03:10
Fruit's theory is correct
Written by tophat, 30.08.2012 at 21:04
Fruit is right

24.09.2011 - 22:29
 CMJC
Could this perhaps be expanded to other in-game chats to alert players on other occasions in which their attention is required?
----
Crawley Messianic Jewish Community
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word