Get Premium to hide all ads

Original post

Posted by Madara, 22.06.2015 - 11:49

Hello everyone,
There's a lot of tournaments going on right now but hopefully there's enough mid ranks to willing to play a tournament exclusive to them! I've decided I should take this back to the first tournament almost two years ago make this a standard 1v1 10k Europe+. Hopefully this be as smoothly executed as the first. As always, anyone rank 5 to 8 is aloud to participate. They'll be a medal awarded to 1st(200 protocoins), 2nd(100 protocoins) and 3rd(50 protocoins) place as well!

Default Match rules:
Game Type: Quick game
Map: Europe+*
Turn duration: 4mins
Starting funds: 10k*
Maximum players: 2*
Joining until week: 0*
Victory: Capture player capital and hold for at least 2 turns*
Game duration: 50turns
Rares: None*
Initial countries: 1*
Extra cities: On*
Allow rejoining: Off

Settings marked with * are non negotiable

Rules:
  • It is not allowed to move your units into enemy territory within the first turn.
  • No wallfucking in enemy home country in the first turn.
  • No re walling/wall glitching will be aloud in this tournament. Report anything like that with a screenshot.
  • If both players doesn't want to pick first at the country selection, then the player that has been drawn first, has to pick.
  • If there are players with several accounts; you can enter the tournament with just ONE of them. Entering the tournament with more accounts will lead to disqualification on all accounts. You will also be banned from any tournaments hosted by me. So no alternative accounts/alts.

Reporting your score:
  • Make a screenshot that will show who is the winner and post it here!
  • When your enemy cheated (by wallfucking in the first turn for example); make a screenshot of that happening, and also post it here.

Additional information:
  • I will be updating this page constantly.
  • It will be a 1 time knock-out system.

Schedule:
Round 1 - July 19th
Round 2 - July 26th
Round 3 - August 4th
Semi Finals - August 14th
Finals/Bronze Match - August 24th

19.08.2015 - 20:13
Written by Phoenix, 19.08.2015 at 04:29

I expected to lose against you! I felt more comfortable with spain vs Ukraine, and tried the same thing vs Xeno, only he realized he needed a strat with OP range so I was suckered by his Sky menace! If this tourney was east I think 8/10 times Ukraine would win.

Both east countries are op in thier own way, and have thier own weaknesses. I guess it all depends on the t1s
----

19.08.2015 - 23:11
----
20.08.2015 - 08:59
GG
----
20.08.2015 - 23:19
Hey everyone, I've been busy and I'm gonna be away till Sunday (35,000 feet in the sky as I'm typing this). I've already awarded the medals so huge thanks to everyone who participated in the fourth installment of the Mid Rank Tourney and congratulations to our champions! Let me know what you guys think of the medals! I'll give out the protocoins probably next week, more info on that later.

Warm regards,
Madara
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word