Get Premium to hide all ads
13.10.2011 - 01:46
Okay here is my problem and a solution to solve it (I hope many players also share my problem).

Problem: I am playing Afterwind and using Facebook, multitasking. While I am playing Afterwind I am constantly messaging other players about moves during a game or I message while in the lobby (instant messaging not PM). Then when I go switch over to Facebook I am rushing whatever I am doing in Facebook in order to check if I got a new message in Afterwind, because nothing notifies me when I get a new message. It becomes a hassle and I tend to get bored just waiting on people to reply in Afterwind, when I could be doing something else.

Solution: If a quick sound would play when I get a new message in Afterwind I would be more productive in other sites or at whatever else I am doing. Also, I wouldn't have to rush from the other site I am visiting or from whatever else I am doing.

Thank you so much for reading!

*If the game's programmers do decide to use my idea, be sure to add a volume or off setting to this feature.
----
| Dutch Pride or Die |

Position: Officer.
13.10.2011 - 13:56
 YOBA
I've always thought of that. But they would have to implement it outside Silverlight (I'm pretty sure it doesn't support this), in HTML and make the two call each other.

Not a top priority, there are other things that really need to get done. It's been annoying me that Amok has literally being doing bug fixes (which are vital but could be sidelined in favour of rapid development) for over 3 months now. All these ideas man. Why he no listen?
----
YOBA:
Youth-Oriented, Bydło-Approved
13.10.2011 - 14:37
Http://afterwind.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=1942
----
Written by Amok, 31.08.2012 at 03:10
Fruit's theory is correct
Written by tophat, 30.08.2012 at 21:04
Fruit is right

atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word