Get Premium to hide all ads
24.10.2011 - 02:31
Dunno if there was a thread about this, I vaguely remember there being a mention of heavy artillery in the forums; however I feel that they are far too strong and while all rares are quite strong, this is by the strongest and air transporting these around make it insanely strong...my idea is simple, make it so they can't be air transported.

if you have any other idea to make them not to OP, please leave your suggestion below. :3
----
Written by Amok, 31.08.2012 at 03:10
Fruit's theory is correct
Written by tophat, 30.08.2012 at 21:04
Fruit is right

24.10.2011 - 07:07
 YOBA
I think you still have to come across a non-nuclear missile... also, they're rare units and they're rare for a reason. I don't think it should be nerfed.
----
YOBA:
Youth-Oriented, Bydło-Approved
24.10.2011 - 07:53
Rare units doesn't need to be balanced in my opinion. If you are playing a game that allow rare units you already should take random facts that can change the game into consideration. That's the reason, by the way, I avoid playing with rare units.
----
"Whenever death may surprise us, let it be welcome if our battle cry has reached even one receptive ear and another hand reaches out to take up our arms".
24.10.2011 - 15:57
Yes, Pin is right...
24.10.2011 - 16:01
Rare units aren't balanced and never have been. If you don't like the amount of change induced by them, try and find games that don't allow them. I know most games I make are with no chance of rares.
----
~goodnamesalltaken~
24.10.2011 - 16:26
Heavy artillery especially are the most OP unit, missiles can max at killing maybe 7 militia if you get first turn and cannot cap (this is the afterwind, I've tested it due to the low def they suck) all the rest are slightly buffed units, besides foreign legion (forgot the regular name)

I would like you all to keep in mind that free players cannot turn off rare units so it is important to make some slight adjusting to said units they cannot avoid besides playing in a premium made game. So please, don't give me that as an answer with "turn off rares" because the vast majority of the game cannot anymore.
----
Written by Amok, 31.08.2012 at 03:10
Fruit's theory is correct
Written by tophat, 30.08.2012 at 21:04
Fruit is right

24.10.2011 - 17:09
Ah, I completely forgot that free players can't turn off rares.

I was a beta, so I don't even know what features are premium specific
----
~goodnamesalltaken~
02.11.2011 - 15:50
-Air trans compatibility gone
+spawnable
+costs 350
-new stats: 15 atk / 9 def
-maintain x1 = 10, x10 = 200 (for every 10 times it by two).

How's it sound? Maybe have a tick box option for it? Rename it "Artillery"?
Sorry if I sound stupid, just thought something like this might be cool. And i'm not sure on the atk/def, so if it's crazy please correct it.

Edit: Wow just noticed how similar anti aircraft and artillery were.
02.11.2011 - 16:35
No need to create another thread about the same subject.

Written by goodnames679, 24.10.2011 at 17:09

Rare units are indeed something to be accounted for in a game, but Heavy Artillery seems to be a bit powerful...

People keep suggesting we nerf it, but rather than that, why not actually make it more rare?

When you can play a game where 7/10 rare units found are Heavy Artillery, and Heavy Artillery is the most powerful, it seems a bit... off, to say the least. Why not make it a bit harder to find?
----
"Whenever death may surprise us, let it be welcome if our battle cry has reached even one receptive ear and another hand reaches out to take up our arms".
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word