Get Premium to hide all ads
27.01.2011 - 15:40
Hello.

I think it would be a good idea to allow players to divide countries, and release states from a country.(Like in most paradox games, if you have played any) ingame.

For example, many times i start as an ex-USSR country and try to recreate the USSR, but it's not finished without DDR, but my western 'allies' want germany as well, so most of the times I just go to poland, but when I do get all of germany it at the same time destroys the idea of the USSR.

It would also be cool if it was possible to unite/divide countries before games start, pretty much like modding in many(paradox) games.

A good example of this would be to divide the 'bigger' countries in europe(spain france UK germany (ukraine?) into smaller ones(germany into bavaria/saxony)(UK into Scotland/england/wales(north ireland to ireland).

Or uniting, such as Yugoslavia, Austria-Hungary, etc.

I think this would keep this game much more interesting, especially in the early phases of a game, since in most europe games where start money is more then 5000, people can just pick a big country and instantly defeat the smaller ones.

I was thinking of these ideas, and after asking some people about it they also agreed with it, so I though why not post it here.

Sidje.
27.01.2011 - 15:48
The larger countries (USA, China, Australia) did get split up because they weren't well suited for action. But the developers have already said they think europe is almost perfect as it is so this isn't likely to happen.
27.01.2011 - 16:24
It's a good idea sidje, I also liked the idea we were talking about before. If you take every nation to reform Russia you would get a special bonus, or if you make the USA etc. Fo rinstance a bonus to the income or a special unit. Maybe Russian bear cavalry ha.
27.01.2011 - 21:08
I would like to see formations happening which will form more money producing regions.

The downside to this is that losing the 1 capital will hurt very much.
28.01.2011 - 01:44
Btw, this gave me some medal ideas.
You can get medals for, let's say, recreating USSR, Gaius Julius Caesar Rome or Alexander's Greece....
Of couse, to avoid "easy medals" you can restrict it to games with at least 4 players let's say... this is not total cure of coase, but still...
----
Very vicious moderator
28.01.2011 - 01:58
It would be so delicious to reform the british empire... and hard.
28.01.2011 - 18:08
Mabey instead of "metals" this could be included in the in game card section
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word