Get Premium to hide all ads

Original post

Posted by 1GodofWar1, 04.09.2015 - 18:03
Cw 2v2 me and madra vs mou and nick of evol:
im playing germ
madra turk

mou ukr
marksman nick uk

t1 nick wfs hamburg,says hes sorry and that he wont attack it (btw he also didn't properly wall his cap)
t2 he attacks hamburg and says oops srry read the rest in imgs

they didn't even have the courtesy to offer a tie
they end up taking that advantage and double rushing me.
well evol is back same old crap same old mou
i hope you vanish back into the past.
09.09.2015 - 04:36
This thread is ejaculating autism all over the place. Stryko is correct, you can't seriously expect a clan to leave a cw over one move. It's your own fault you didn't ask for a tie and I'm sure as MOU states he would have happily accepted the tie and you guys would have played out a rematch. Don't get me wrong here, what Marksman Nick did was not right, it was indeed very unsportsmanlike and his reputation in this game may decline however no one here is going to back you just for the very fact you didn't ask for a tie.

There was no need to create an unnecessary post like this but I guess it just goes to show the amount of simple minded kids that play this game. Get over yourself.

The case was closed before it was even closed.
09.09.2015 - 08:05
China
Account deleted
Written by Trooper21, 09.09.2015 at 04:36

hue
09.09.2015 - 16:01
Written by Trooper21, 09.09.2015 at 04:36

This thread is ejaculating autism all over the place. Stryko is correct, you can't seriously expect a clan to leave a cw over one move. It's your own fault you didn't ask for a tie and I'm sure as MOU states he would have happily accepted the tie and you guys would have played out a rematch. Don't get me wrong here, what Marksman Nick did was not right, it was indeed very unsportsmanlike and his reputation in this game may decline however no one here is going to back you just for the very fact you didn't ask for a tie.

There was no need to create an unnecessary post like this but I guess it just goes to show the amount of simple minded kids that play this game. Get over yourself.

listen kid,no one asked you to add your numskull opinion if you have nothing important to add to the subject just fuck off.
wow i feel im catching some of your stupidity just by replying to your useless post.
----

09.09.2015 - 16:14
Written by 1GodofWar1, 09.09.2015 at 16:01

listen kid,no one asked you to add your numskull opinion if you have nothing important to add to the subject just fuck off.
wow i feel im catching some of your stupidity just by replying to your useless post.

Wow.

I've been playing this game for five years and never have I met someone who just exploded into full retard mode like you have.
09.09.2015 - 16:33
Written by Trooper21, 09.09.2015 at 16:14

Written by 1GodofWar1, 09.09.2015 at 16:01

Wow.

I've been playing this game for five years and never have I met someone who just exploded into full retard mode like you have.

post retard posts and you will get retarded answers back now go crawl back into the hole you came out of.
----

09.09.2015 - 16:35
Mods please lock this thread there is no more useful posts to be posted.
----

08.10.2015 - 13:51
Here is ENIGMA for you.......

Turn 2 - Croat did his moves and dced (moves were saved)
- Heat Check dced (moves not saved)

They asking for tie, Semper Fidelis didnt refuse a tie, but were waiting for Croat to come back and solve

Turn 3 - Croat still dced
- Heat Check back

Turn 4 - Croat came back

Croat asks for tie, GOW doesnt want tie because: 'Heat Check lost moves t2'

-------------------------------

Many guys can prove I was maybe the only who was always tying games. Always. Even GOW can prove that, because I was the most fair player in CWs.
From now to further, nobody will recieve a tie from Croat, I dont care if he dies, runs out of time, loses connection, space shuttle hits his house, or whatever,
YOU WONT GET A TIE.
FUCK YOU ALL
----

08.10.2015 - 13:55
Soldier001
Account deleted
Written by Croat, 08.10.2015 at 13:51

nobody will recieve a tie from Croat, I dont care if he dies, runs out of time, loses connection, space shuttle hits his house, or

getting invaded by aliens, your momma was shouting at you and you couldn't do moves, you were masturbating, you ran out of time cuz you were getting spammed by Soldier001, you got 1/33 tb by a member of sf, or if you just literally suck, croat is serious no tie !
08.10.2015 - 14:01
Written by Croat, 08.10.2015 at 13:51

Here is ENIGMA for you.......

Turn 2 - Croat did his moves and dced (moves were saved)
- Heat Check dced (moves not saved)

They asking for tie, Semper Fidelis didnt refuse a tie, but were waiting for Croat to come back and solve

Turn 3 - Croat still dced
- Heat Check back

Turn 4 - Croat came back

Croat asks for tie, GOW doesnt want tie because: 'Heat Check lost moves'

-------------------------------

Many guys can prove I was maybe the only who was always tying games. Always. Even GOW can prove that, because I was the most fair player in CWs.
From now to further, nobody will recieve a tie from Croat, I dont care if he dies, runs out of time, loses connection, space shuttle hits his house, or whatever,
YOU WONT GET A TIE.
FUCK YOU ALL

tell the truth mate you never dced your moves turn 3 just didnt go thro, for all we knew you were just ignoring our ask for tie.
number 2: train your clan mates to say yes to a tie if the other player dces t2 ffs.
3rd after asking for a tie and got no response for a full turn which was a 5 min turn btw i told heat to just play on.
your clan mates reflect on you and you are one thing for me if your mates dont say yes to a tie so i keep playing.
last but not least:
dont try to turn this on ENIGMA we are a well respected clan and have a record of playing fairly,
if you would have let us tie t3 you wouldnt have lost t5. gg
oh and if you wont tie ever then ENIGMA wont play with you since html5 is laggy as fuck atm.
----

08.10.2015 - 14:06
Written by 1GodofWar1, 08.10.2015 at 14:01

Let me ask your smarty lying brain one logical question:
- Why would I throw away my perfect CW opening with full scandi, full balkans by cutting Heat and promising position to cut you down (cuz you lost even Serbia turn2) and help Danijel to rekt you? I was on fucking fire, but you know what, you saw a chance to win while I am away and that rotated your opinions about tying. It is telling more about you than anything other.

PS. If Croat was there the rest of turn 2 and a whole turn 3, you would be the ones who lost turn 5. ggnotie
----

08.10.2015 - 14:29
Written by Croat, 08.10.2015 at 14:06

Written by 1GodofWar1, 08.10.2015 at 14:01

Let me ask your smarty lying brain one logical question:
- Why would I throw away my perfect CW opening with full scandi, full balkans by cutting Heat and promising position to cut you down (cuz you lost even Serbia turn2) and help Danijel to rekt you? I was on fucking fire, but you know what, you saw a chance to win while I am away and that rotated your opinions about tying. It is telling more about you than anything other.

PS. If Croat was there the rest of turn 2 and a whole turn 3, you would be the ones who lost turn 5. ggnotie

im done with your messed up logic man,even w/o anyones dc you would have lost to heat lategame even if you mannaged to kill my pd turk with your ra poland and djaniel failling rc or rnw idr what one, no way you would have matched heats full west.
plus your team didnt fucking agree to us asking for a tie when heat dced t2 so just stfu already man, justice was served now get over yourself.
----

08.10.2015 - 15:08
 Heat Check (Mod)
The only reason why you had full scandi was because I dc'd t2 and was not able to continue my moves eastward. t1 i had taken Norway which was my passage in; you had taken Sweden so it was even, but when i dc'd you took Norway from me and its full reinforcements and were then able to get full scandi, only because i had dc'd t2, not for any other reason since you think you were going to "rekt" us. Instead you got the advantage out of my dc. Other than that even if you did dc or whatever reason you were not there, your teammate was there, as well as soldier spamming the chat, so they could have at least made some effort to respond to our original tie request, like telling us that you were not there or that you would tie or not. Since there was no communication whatsoever, we were forced to play on. Then suddenly you came back and started shouting, how do you think that looks to us? You ignored our requests for a tie and then all of a sudden you ask for a tie? I can guarantee that majority of players on AW would not give a tie after they had requested a tie just a turn or 2 before. While i don't like how the game played out in an ugly way, it was not even our fault, you even shouted at your own clanmate (soldier) that he should have given us a tie in the room chat after the game. Seems like messed up logic to me.
----

08.10.2015 - 16:07
Blablablabla
----

08.10.2015 - 17:01
Gg aw
----
Cuva BOG Srbina svog!
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word