Get Premium to hide all ads

Original post

Posted by Croat, 09.09.2015 - 12:08
Since theFuehrer didnt want to agree with removal of that CW, I will need a support of community and mods so it can affect on Ivan/Amok to remove it.
Before reading, let me just mention that CW between Mortal Kombat and Cosa Nostra was removed by admins because of similiar reasons (2 seasons ago). I know cuz I participated in that cw.

I will tell the most detailed story about all those issues with a CW against Helghasts.
Im gonna be calmed down while typing this, cuz if nothing is going to be solved about this cw, I just dont see any single reason to stay here anymore.
So, I will write it in 3 paragraphs:
1. Before CW / Croats searching for CW
2. During CW / Gameplay and spectactors
3. End of CW / After CW

1. Before CW / Croat's searching for CW
- Since I was forum banned, I wasnt of forums these days and since I was studying, I wasnt online. When I finally came on, all I wanted was one CW. So, I searched for it (dat logic). I saw Victorious Secret and Illy are already playing so I decided to take a look on my friend list (!! remember, FRIEND list) to ask some guys for CW. All were busy, but not theFuehrer , so I thought 'Why not to ask him' and it was like this:
Croat: 'CW?'
He answered exactly this 'ok'
I made a CW, but he gone to play a duel against Plato. I told him I can give him some tips while playing if needed, because I was bored since no cw, expect waiting theFuehrer to end that duel.
Whole the game I was giving him tips and after duel ended, I asked that guy again:
Croat: 'dude can we CW now?'
theFuehrer: 'ok'
Croat: 'Come in I already made a game'
theFuehrer: 'I would rather duel, I need Elo'

I said on that just to start a CW faster that I am not playing duels this season and I will give him all Elo cuz I dont care about that, even from alts if needed, but I just begged him to come CW cuz he agreed twice. I told him clearly, if I win, my clan is going to be on 2nd place on the leaderboard, what is a big deal for me and for my clan which is on scene only for a month. It means to me, you know, and I am playing every CW with some adrenaline because this is first time that I am founder and main leader of some coalition, so logically, I want all best to my clan.
This is our chat, I was so impatient while waiting him in cw room:

2. During CW / Gameplay and spectactors
- Before picking, I asked him about 3 times I think (HOLY GRAIL CAN CONFIRM !!!), does he want 1v1, 2v2 or 3v3 CW ? Telling again, I asked him that 3 times. Everytime he said he wants 1v1. So, I accepted it.
We started picking.
He had first pick and took Germany.
I had 2nd pick and took UK. (I was NC)

1st turn:
Croat took Belgium and Norway (He killed mine 4 units in NL)

theFuehrer took NL and Danmark (I killed his 7 units in Norway)

2nd turn
Croat TBED NL, took Cologne (8 units) and Frankfurt (6 units) from Belgium and London (saved an reinf for a transport in 2nd turn) and took Munchen (10 units) + this city south from Berlin (4 units) with Norway stack and latemoved Danmark.

theFuehrer got TBED 9 units in NL (2 militia 7 infs), took Poland from Danmark and stacked Berlin.

Practically,
Croat had whole UK, Belgium, NL, Norway, Danmark, all Germany cities except Hamburg (0) and Berlin
and all that theFuehrer had was NL, Czech, Poland and only 2 cities in Germany (0 in Hamburg and Berlin)

3rd turn
Croat was good with connection but laggy, 1 min before end of the turn Croat disconnected.

the fuehrer makes all so he caps Croat and retakes some Germany cities

4th turn
Croat apologises for dc and asks for tie.

theFuehrer accepts with EXACTLY those words: 'ok but no rematch'

So Croat tells him to move his units from London so he can recap and after that turn tie.
About 7 or 8 times Croat explains to him: 'just move units out of London so I can recap, next turn tie'
theFuehrer: 'ok' and he moved his stack to the all UK cities and left 1 in London

5th turn (reinf turn)
Croat sent 9 infs on that 1 sea transport in London

But theFuehrer uses all reinfs from UK and puts all units in London. He had 69 units in London when Croat gone to recap himself, so obviously he used units from Germany or NL to stack London even more.

In the lasts seconds of CW, theFuehrer says: 'They told me to stack London, I cant undo'
All spectactors hoped he is kidding. 20 seconds till the end of turn.
theFuehrer: 'I cant undo, sorry'
I will say exactly words of dinoscout: 'Than refresh if you cannot undo'
No, he didnt refresh, he waited until turn ends.

Croat loses a CW.

3. END OF CW / AFTER CW

Logically, I was trying to know WHY he did that, but with caps lock on sometimes, you will understand me why.
I admit, I insulted him once after he said: 'Im going to gym now, we can talk later'
I told him: 'I will bomb it, better dont go'

That was my hardest 'insult' to him.

On the other side, take a look on his lies (firstly spam chat, secondly someone other told him to stack London, thirdly I tbed him (?!?!?!?!), fourthly it was a bug, fifth he didnt want to tell who told him to stack London with an excuse 'I have bad memory' ) while we were chatting what happened and why he did that miserable thing in CW:

1. I couldnt TB him because I attacked only that 1 sea trasnsport which was in London with 9 infs
2. It couldnt be a bug, because there is no any single explanation for that kind of bug '69 units spawned in London' lol wtf
3. Even if someone else trolled him and told him to stack London, he could use his brain, also I pmed him 10 times not to move anything cuz im recapping
4. Spam chat cannot whipe his brain out so he stacks 69 in London, if so than I really understand why his brain thinks that Earth is a flat. Its called chicken brain.
5. He told that he got bad memory to remember who told him to stack London.....................

Whatsmore, I got some profs of each spectactor and witness from our CW, so take a look:

STRIKO:

DINOSCOUT:

OPI:

PANTERI:

And for last there is a talk between striko and fuehrer in some 3v3 after this cw:

'SHHHHHHHHHHHHHH' like 'Earth is flat' or like 'stop talking that in public'

Now really, you can hate me or love me, but please, this time think as a player of this game.
I opened my clan before a month, I want it all best and I want this CW to be restored/removed/deleted, whatever.

I prohibited another CWs of Paradox until we solve this, so the amount of Elo is not being ruined. It will ruin after either Paradox, either Helghasts play another cw,
so I beg you too not to play a CW with Helghasts until we solve this.
Whatsmore, if you can support me as community or if mods can do that with affecting on Ivan and discussing about this, I would appreciate that as a person who gave really much of myself for this game, I know I abused either global, either forums sometimes, but still I gave my best for improvement of an atWar. Only thing I am searching for (back) is to solve this CW in a proper way, because this is just crap thing.
If no and if we are going to allow those kind of things done by some random narbs, I just wont deal with that anymore, this will be my last here.

Cheers,
Croat
13.09.2015 - 04:59
Written by Steve Aoki, 13.09.2015 at 04:37

Well yeah, some clans farm on lower ranked clans, possible alts. Other clans hold their position for a very long period of time, sure. All kind of shit happens in cw's, but remove only one that has no atwar rules broken. 'cause that makes sense.

I wont go in discussion neither argues again about some CW 2 seasons ago
----

13.09.2015 - 11:35
Cries like a little girl about CW..... Kicks everyone from clan.... Such logic....

13.09.2015 - 11:37
Written by Steve Aoki, 13.09.2015 at 03:53

Written by Croat, 10.09.2015 at 13:55

Let me just mention that CW between Mortal Kombar and Cosa Nostra, before 2 seasons (I played it), was removed by Amok or Ivan.

Wait, when and why the fuck was that cw removed?

Most likely Croat made a cry thread about it... Just like he always does. It's funny after our game someone in game chat said, watch Croat make a cry thread
13.09.2015 - 15:04
Written by theFuehrer, 13.09.2015 at 11:35

Cries like a little girl about CW..... Kicks everyone from clan.... Such logic....

[im.g]http://i.imgur.com/rE3PAkx.jpg[/img]

Listen here narb,

firstly, whole community looks on you as on disrespectful idiot who is doing such a miserable things in a competitive scene of atwar called Clan Wars, where you clearly dont belong, becuase your only skill is to cap disconnected player and not allow him to recap and tie even that was clear deal.

secondly, dont put your shitty nose in things about my clan. I have my own reasons why it is shut down and I will keep them for myself. Better keep looking on reputation that your clan have now. If you still think that VS players like you, that is because they wanted easy elo for reaching top, same as every other clan.

thirdly, you said 2 days ago that this means nothing to you, that you dont care as I do, but wait, I dont get why you have a need to comment on this thread some bullshit about Paradox, Croat, or this unproper CW every single day.
What are you trying to prove to yourself? Healing complexes? fruatrations?
Keep trying.

You wanted duel, I wanted a proper match, we met in duel, you got rekted, now go away, dont put my name in your mouth ever again.
----

13.09.2015 - 16:04
Written by Croat, 13.09.2015 at 15:04

Croat,

You are the one who called me into the CW... I don't care about CW I also do not take this game very serious like you (reason why i do not make write entire essay and bitch like a female). By you calling me a noob it doesn't affect me. Idiot.

Remember I wanted to duel instead of CW? But you begged me so hard for CW (like a female would when she doesn't get her way) because you wanted 2nd place??

So you admit you wanted to farm my clan? Not a surprise.

I find this entire thread so funny. That is why I replied. Every time you comment - I laugh, you are a laughable person.. (miserable)

We did duel... but I don't remember get rekted like you are claiming... game lasted 16 turns buddy (1 hour game). If I was a noob you would have killed me in 5 turns.

Again, have a cry little girl (bitch). Next time don't make a cry thread and bitch about points if you are going to close down operation (rage quit).

Even if I did or disagree to tie with you, I personally don't give a shit, you mean nothing to me. Weather I tie or not, it doesn't change anything. Remember, this is the internet buddy.

Continue to stress your life over bull shit stuff. I will continue to laugh.

I killed you to watch you rage.

The end.
13.09.2015 - 16:13
Written by theFuehrer, 13.09.2015 at 16:04

Learn to quote
----

13.09.2015 - 16:15
Written by Croat, 13.09.2015 at 16:13

Learn to quote

Mhmm....
14.09.2015 - 15:20
Ghost
Account deleted
Locked.
14.09.2015 - 15:37
Cry.
14.09.2015 - 18:24
Written by theFuehrer, 14.09.2015 at 15:37

Cry.

Geoid. Earth is geoid.
----

14.09.2015 - 18:28
Written by Croat, 14.09.2015 at 18:24

Geoid. Earth is geoid.

Written by theFuehrer, 14.09.2015 at 15:37

Cry.
14.09.2015 - 22:30
China
Account deleted
Written by theFuehrer, 13.09.2015 at 16:04

Written by Croat, 13.09.2015 at 15:04

Weather I tie or not, it doesn't change anything. Remember, this is the internet buddy.

atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word