Get Premium to hide all ads
31.10.2011 - 15:51
As COW / others suggested already (though that thread is dead, needs another mention), please add Bracket Rankings that takes rank, SP, and W/L into account. Duels were a good addition, yes, but something more dynamic and more easily accessible should be implemented.

1v1 bracket:

Should take rank/SP and # of times played against a certain player into account. (also uses opponents rating, obviously)

2v2 bracket:

Form a team (maybe have 2 teams per player?), and have ranking be an average of team-rankings
Takes rank/SP (same as the 1v1 bracket) into account.

honestly we need an update, and something as simple as this would be extremely refreshing. SP is a terrible measuring stick of somebodies skill, and I feel that lower ranks would be better represented by this. Obviously this suggestion isn't complete yet, but taking those factors into account and implementing a rating system based on that would be a step forward in a game that really needs an update

EDIT: This is not to replace the SP system, just a separate ranking system
----
I was banned for your sins

VAGlJESUS ["I love me some KFC"]
31.10.2011 - 16:55
Uhm...I dont get it.
31.10.2011 - 17:34
 YOBA
Ironail came up with the bracket league before you smartass. Also NatFan9, this is present in most hardcore shooter and strategy (mostly RTS) games, trust YOU to not understand!
----
YOBA:
Youth-Oriented, Bydło-Approved
01.11.2011 - 08:47
Written by YOBA, 31.10.2011 at 17:34

Ironail came up with the bracket league before you smartass. Also NatFan9, this is present in most hardcore shooter and strategy (mostly RTS) games, trust YOU to not understand!

pls refer to 1st sentence before making bogus statements

@everyone else

it's just a separate ranking system (not to replace SP) that gives you a rating based on the difficulty of the opposition
----
I was banned for your sins

VAGlJESUS ["I love me some KFC"]
01.11.2011 - 12:34
I wholly endorse this, even though I'll be lower in the rankings.
----
Dinner. The imprisonment of arachnids.
04.11.2011 - 11:40
X3SUS
Account deleted
Bracket Rankings based on ELO-system and starting games in peace which turns into war in turn two (if not accepted peace or ally-request) - to prevent 1st turn attacks are the most important things to add now. Really need those features.
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word