Get Premium to hide all ads
29.01.2011 - 19:23
 kaze
Is it possible to change the the tactic (Tank General, Sky Menace etc.) after i started the battle?
29.01.2011 - 19:31
Not once the game has started. Only prior to game and in country selection
01.02.2011 - 08:35
Xm, while this IS true, I dissagree with that decision.

In my honest opinion, you should be able to change strategies whenever you want for some cash (say, 1/5th of what you have?)

After all, most player build units around their strategy. It's not like it can get too exploited AND it will be another element of strategy.
----
Beheading infidels is a patriotic duty
01.02.2011 - 09:46
Paying to switch is not the right model - I'd like to see it more like Civ. In order to switch you have to go through X turn(s) with no strategy before the change takes place
01.02.2011 - 10:34
Written by juannie, 01.02.2011 at 09:46

Paying to switch is not the right model - I'd like to see it more like Civ. In order to switch you have to go through X turn(s) with no strategy before the change takes place

IF they implement this, I have no idea if they will, I support the civ method as well.
01.02.2011 - 12:20
I don't think they should, I mean they're called strategies for a reason. A strategy is an over-arching plan for the entirety of the battle, or in this case, the war. It shapes how you will do things for the entire game. Tactics are something that's changed real-time, strategies aren't. But more then that, it'd be horribly unbalanced. Changing things up mid-game wouldn't be fair. Say you need money so you just swap to imperialist, gain a few thousand, then go back to a different strategy. It should stay as is, make the proper strategy choice before going into the game, plan ahead.
01.02.2011 - 19:44
I agree with Colt. The whole point of the strategy option is that you use that single strategy for the whole game. You base your moves around the benefits of that strategy and hope it works. Changing strategies mid-game would ruin the balance.
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word