Get Premium to hide all ads

Original post

Posted by , 21.10.2015 - 15:11
Before you read on, this is not a post about SM - rather the CW scene and competitive community as a whole. SM itself have been an active and strong community since 2012 and many of us are unwilling to let CWs die so easily.

Now this may seem melodramatic coming off the bat but having been on AW for 3 years, I've seen a few things. Back when I got involved in CWing, people would at least CW every 3 or 4 days, then it grew in 2013 when people started playing CWs EVERY DAY. 2014 was even better with about 10-15 CWs on a single day at one point.

Now we sit here with 13 days of no CWs, and for what? HTML5? No, because you can't adapt to HTML5, sure it's pretty crappy ATM but it can only improve. (and anyone that knows me, knows that turn 13 is best turn)

What are you doing then Mr.Stryko, gonna just shout at us? No. I have discussed with SM and we have decided to split (in half), I will be making another clan whereby we can CW each other, if you guys want to help us then get your bands back together and lets have some fun. Recruit new members and introduce them to the CW scene and any new players reading this join a clan! When you CW you'll get the same feeling those MLG players do, even on this small game called AW.

Anyways say what you want about AW but it's not dead, you are dead.

also always remember stryko stronk!
22.10.2015 - 01:50
Stryko
Account deleted
Written by clovis1122, 22.10.2015 at 01:45

you didn't need to analyse it all dude, reverse psychology is a thing.
22.10.2015 - 04:07
Seeing as I wrote out two arguement and neither posted I'll just let people decide for themselves. Clovis is the king of making arguement by taking everything out of context for what it actually ment.
----

We are not the same- I am a Martian.
22.10.2015 - 04:56
There's really too much bugs, I think that range bugs are the most seen. For example even if i don't come even close to the wall that I want to break, just set some retarded angle and somehow you can attack that wall, even if its far away. I support you Stryko and I'll try to move my Aces to start cwing again , because AW without cw's is boring XD
----

22.10.2015 - 05:34
Written by Guest, 21.10.2015 at 15:56

Before anyone else asks, I'm only making a clan to help CWs. When everything is back to normal we will be rejoining SM again.

hah i bet it was laochra's idea btw i was supporting you but when i saw this... an alt clan or troll clan ,whatever you want to call it since it's not a serious clan i wont support this ! if you wanna really play cw and move on to get a new step in aw why you guys stack in sm and dont get balls to make your own clan with 3-5 players like dino and godofwar did ?!
----
22.10.2015 - 05:49
Stryko
Account deleted
Written by klevis, 22.10.2015 at 05:34

Before anyone else asks, I'm only making a clan to help CWs. When everything is back to normal we will be rejoining SM again.

hah i bet it was laochra's idea btw i was supporting you but when i saw this... an alt clan or troll clan ,whatever you want to call it since it's not a serious clan i wont support this ! if you wanna really play cw and move on to get a new step in aw why you guys stack in sm and dont get balls to make your own clan with 3-5 players like dino and godofwar did ?!

Actually, it was my idea. Anyone in SM can tell you this so before you go pointing fingers don't be so ignorant. Call it all you want alt/troll clan but it'll be a clan full of fun and if trollings what we find fun, then so be it.
New step in AW? Don't get balls to make your own clan? SM isn't full of bad guys as you might be so dillusional to think so, we're a loyal core of members that enjoy playing games with each other. Yeah it's stacked with Mods and shit but that's because they were rewarded for their years on AW. Laochra is the only mod that I see changing all the strats and getting Amok to do it quickly, because he cares - SM cares.
22.10.2015 - 05:57
We stack in SM, we go back to SM because its the best clan in history of AW!
Bastard SM children like dino and gow i would have kicked my self if they havent left (of course then bloody dbacks would have demoted me :p)
Klevis btw. an adopted bastard SM child
----
22.10.2015 - 06:02
Written by Goblin, 22.10.2015 at 05:57

Bastard SM children like dino and gow i would have kicked my self if they havent left (of course then bloody dbacks would have demoted me :p)

That's why I respect SM as a clan, only SA comes close :p
----

22.10.2015 - 06:08
Written by Helly, 22.10.2015 at 01:07

Written by The Tactician, 21.10.2015 at 15:39

There's no denying the competitive part of AW has taken it further, and AW would never be the same without us. It's time to do it again, save our side of AW, thus elevating AW so a higher form of gameplay. We can do it, especially SM since we are the most influential clan and you know it. The phone-browser thing will be dealt with when AW is actually at least a little playable on phones. It's not time to worry about that now, but to boost the activity of this part of the game, or else all we've compounded will be lost. There can just be a lobby for phones or a special time of ''mobile device'' game or something. I'm sure admins are thinking about that, but browser comes first. By saving competitive play on the browser-base we will not only boost activity, quality of games, CWs, make the game more attractive to new players, and add more heat and spice to the game. This is what Stryko is trying to do. This is what we are trying to do. The competitive scene is in our hands, and you should put it in your hands too.

Here's to saving competitive play and activity. If you would like to be part of this PM Stryko about the new clan.

This isn't an alt clan, a troll clan, a farm clan, or a feeder clan. This is a new COMPETITIVE clan established through the hands of Stryko and company.
----
We are not the same - I am a Martian.
We are not the same - I am a... divided constellation?

22.10.2015 - 06:09
Written by Guest, 22.10.2015 at 05:49

Written by klevis, 22.10.2015 at 05:34

Actually, it was my idea. Anyone in SM can tell you this so before you go pointing fingers don't be so ignorant. Call it all you want alt/troll clan but it'll be a clan full of fun and if trollings what we find fun, then so be it.
New step in AW? Don't get balls to make your own clan? SM isn't full of bad guys as you might be so dillusional to think so, we're a loyal core of members that enjoy playing games with each other. Yeah it's stacked with Mods and shit but that's because they were rewarded for their years on AW. Laochra is the only mod that I see changing all the strats and getting Amok to do it quickly, because he cares - SM cares.

stack in sm i didn't mean mods hight ranks bad guys ect...if you really involve people and new players in cw making a trial clan isnt good idea.let another one make new real clan.
----
22.10.2015 - 06:11
There's something wrong in ccw room i get disconencted from therer but not in main room when playing game
----
Hi
22.10.2015 - 06:14
Stryko
Account deleted
Written by klevis, 22.10.2015 at 06:09

stack in sm i didn't mean mods hight ranks bad guys ect...if you really involve people and new players in cw making a trial clan isnt good idea.let another one make new real clan.

That's where you're wrong. SM have ALWAYS recruited low ranks, gow/tirp/dino/heat were all low ranks in SM but whatever happened, happened. I was recruited when I was rank 7 along with freeland and here I am as a rank 11...
22.10.2015 - 06:14
Written by Goblin, 22.10.2015 at 05:57

you stay there cause of history made by who? btw i fully support dino and gow cuz they really realized staying in sm was wrecking bonker balls and i make my own history with my band
----
22.10.2015 - 06:17
Stryko
Account deleted
Written by klevis, 22.10.2015 at 06:14

you stay there cause of history make by who? btw i fully support dino and gow cuz they really realized staying in sm was wrecking bonker balls and i make my own history with my band

Nice that you changed the whole image of VS though, maybe because you're all dirty virgins
22.10.2015 - 06:23
Written by Guest, 22.10.2015 at 06:17

you stay there cause of history make by who? btw i fully support dino and gow cuz they really realized staying in sm was wrecking bonker balls and i make my own history with my band

Nice that you changed the whole image of VS though, maybe because you're all dirty virgins

that's happens when you recruit jews
----
22.10.2015 - 06:24
Stryko
Account deleted
Written by klevis, 22.10.2015 at 06:23

Who said I'm a jew? Do your homework kid LOL
22.10.2015 - 06:28
Written by Guest, 22.10.2015 at 06:24

Written by klevis, 22.10.2015 at 06:23

Who said I'm a jew? Do your homework kid LOL

pff i wasnt talking about you nice insult nvm btw whats homework
----
22.10.2015 - 06:29
Stryko
Account deleted
Written by klevis, 22.10.2015 at 06:28

it's what you do before you log onto games, and how you pass school and get a nice job.
22.10.2015 - 06:34
Written by Guest, 22.10.2015 at 06:29

Written by klevis, 22.10.2015 at 06:28

it's what you do before you log onto games, and how you pass school and get a nice job.

ok i've done with it so i let you keep doing that gl.
----
22.10.2015 - 06:34
Written by Eagle, 21.10.2015 at 16:22

Rip MK, rip cw's

Troll...

We are just on holiday and stronger then ever.

When Amok fix aw Http://prntscr.com/8oii3i maybe we back from holiday.
----

http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=14714&topicsearch=&page=
22.10.2015 - 06:48
Syndicate dead, illyria hibernating, mk inactive, vs turned muslim brotherhood and sm multicultural project that lost all character.

all should support the op doe
----
22.10.2015 - 07:03
Written by Khal.eesi, 22.10.2015 at 07:00

Written by The Tactician, 22.10.2015 at 06:50

Written by Khal.eesi, 22.10.2015 at 06:48

SM was always multicultural though

also no the core is still here

my post was obviously a bit humorous like most of my posts, my line about Sm had the intent of satirizing the fact that what used to be an elite and "closed" clan, nowdays is filled with all bunch of people with so little to unite them and is easily accessible. Do you prefer this more factually correct, concrete and boring explanation?

no! watch your mouth when you talk about sm khal ,you should apologize now!
----
22.10.2015 - 07:06
Written by Leaf, 22.12.2013 at 04:20

What a bunch of autistic elitists.
----
22.10.2015 - 07:11
Written by Goblin, 21.10.2015 at 22:07

Putins Uranus

...love "the empire strykos back" Phoenix xD

One small change to this one...Putin Uranus... Put in your anus
----
22.10.2015 - 07:11
Written by klevis, 22.10.2015 at 07:03

Written by Khal.eesi, 22.10.2015 at 07:00

Written by The Tactician, 22.10.2015 at 06:50

Written by Khal.eesi, 22.10.2015 at 06:48

SM was always multicultural though

also no the core is still here

my post was obviously a bit humorous like most of my posts, my line about Sm had the intent of satirizing the fact that what used to be an elite and "closed" clan, nowdays is filled with all bunch of people with so little to unite them and is easily accessible. Do you prefer this more factually correct, concrete and boring explanation?

i think someone had jelly for lunch

also sm is the farthest than easily accessible (ask anybody who tries to join, it takes weeks for noob members to make a decision)
----
We are not the same - I am a Martian.
We are not the same - I am a... divided constellation?

22.10.2015 - 07:22
Written by Mauzer Panteri, 22.10.2015 at 06:34

Written by Eagle, 21.10.2015 at 16:22

Rip MK, rip cw's

Troll...

We are just on holiday and stronger then ever.

When Amok fix aw Http://prntscr.com/8oii3i maybe we back from holiday.

......................................................................................
most important comment in this thread! upfingered
+ why would we make new clan while there is clans own some 2active members like syndicate instead of reviving them!
Death1812+Your Monkey+Your Mother makes a good captive!
----
Our next Moments are Tomorrows Memories
22.10.2015 - 07:23
Stryko
Account deleted

it's okay, you can go cry in your wannabe gangsta clan.
22.10.2015 - 07:33
Written by Guest, 22.10.2015 at 07:23

it's okay, you can go cry in your wannabe gangsta clan.

Why can't they make their own clan instead of infecting others? They could even keep their own trophies and lose their image as clan hoppers...
----
22.10.2015 - 08:37

I stay because... bitch i'm a motherfucking martian
I fully supported gow, dino and who ever too leave too

And i honestly wish you all the luck in making a name for yourself in this game
----
22.10.2015 - 08:40
Written by Phoenix, 22.10.2015 at 07:11

One small change to this one...Putin Uranus... Put in your anus

haha that was my original post... edited and put an "s" ...so it can be PEGI 18 approved
----
22.10.2015 - 08:41
This drama
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word