Get Premium to hide all ads

Poll

Do you want AW Knowledge Quiz to be made?

Yes, I like it
No, I don't like it

Total votes: 49
29.10.2015 - 15:27

Hello all,

I came on idea to make first AW Knowledge Quiz.
AW Knowledge Quiz will be quiz made of questions related only to AtWar. It will include questions about AWs gameplay, strategies, expansions, players, forums, maps and everything, but really everything related to atWar since it was made till today. I already prepared some questions, but I dont want to start it before I am sure you really want that, so everyone: Please VOTE on this poll !

How it should look like?
• AW Knowledge Quiz will be held in Main room
• Quiz host (Croat) will ask question and first (fastest) player from room who answer correctly is getting 1 point
• Each day there will be a certain number of questions (still not decided how many per day) on which you will be answering.
• Quiz should last for 5-10 days, depends on number of questions and response level of players (less players = less days)
• Player who answer correctly on biggest number of questions (assuming all days of Quiz) is winner

Prizes?
• First 3 players will get a nice trophy (medal)
• I will make a deal with Meester how medal will look like, it will be shown in Main AW Knowledge Quiz thread after this poll

Major targets of Quiz?
• Increase activity on HTML5
• Learn new things
• Have fun

I please you again to VOTE in the greatest possible number FOR or AGAINST this Quiz.

Thanks,

Croat
----

29.10.2015 - 15:29
Suppppport
29.10.2015 - 15:30
?
----
Hi
29.10.2015 - 15:30
Good Idea
----
"War is nothing but a continuation of politics with the admixture of other means."
― Carl von Clausewitz
29.10.2015 - 15:33
Written by Legendary Hero, 29.10.2015 at 15:30

?

Which part you didnt understand, please precise and I will explain more detailed
----

29.10.2015 - 15:48
 Eagle (Mod)
Si
----
29.10.2015 - 15:54
I say the firsty on in main room !!!
29.10.2015 - 16:05
You make a timed quiz, so people who don't sit in the lobby all day can participate.
29.10.2015 - 16:08
(deleted)
Account deleted
I suggest making game room,where there wont be spam,only quiz questions and answers.
29.10.2015 - 16:08
Written by Google, 29.10.2015 at 16:05

You make a timed quiz, so people who don't sit in the lobby all day can participate.

I will make all details after 50 votes in main thread.
Btw, I wont be able to be on AW every day on same time, but I will think about solution for that
----

29.10.2015 - 16:10
Written by Charlie Puth, 29.10.2015 at 16:08

I suggest making game room,where there wont be spam,only quiz questions and answers.

Yes, but it wont attract as many players as it will in Main room, and I want as many players as possible to participate
----

29.10.2015 - 16:12
(deleted)
Account deleted
Written by Croat, 29.10.2015 at 16:10

Written by Charlie Puth, 29.10.2015 at 16:08

Yes, but it wont attract as many players as it will in Main room, and I want as many players as possible to participate

but there will be spam bla.
29.10.2015 - 16:23
Like the idea, but because you seem fixated on holding it in the main room, I would never play. Also the one major flaw is, the player or players with the fastest internet connection will always win. So I guess make that two reasons I will not play. But I still like the idea and would play given these two issues were dealt with first.
----
"The edge is never very far away, when you're hanging on by your fingernails." ©
29.10.2015 - 16:42
Written by Warmonger Dak, 29.10.2015 at 16:23

Like the idea, but because you seem fixated on holding it in the main room, I would never play. Also the one major flaw is, the player or players with the fastest internet connection will always win. So I guess make that two reasons I will not play. But I still like the idea and would play given these two issues were dealt with first.

I respect your opinions, but there has already been similiar quiz in Main room (b0nkers one about general knowledge) and it was very very interesting without any issue. Whatsmore, everyone were focused on quiz, spam or other messages were minimal.
Connection thing is something I can do nothing about, its your personal issue. I am not network fixer, neither I can improve your WI-FI strenght.
----

29.10.2015 - 16:51
Written by Croat, 29.10.2015 at 16:42

Written by Warmonger Dak, 29.10.2015 at 16:23

I respect your opinions, but there has already been similiar quiz in Main room (b0nkers one about general knowledge) and it was very very interesting without any issue. Whatsmore, everyone were focused on quiz, spam or other messages were minimal.
Connection thing is something I can do nothing about, its your personal issue. I am not network fixer, neither I can improve your WI-FI strenght.

Right, I understand you can't up internet speed so all the players are equal, but you could figure out another way to host the quiz so that players with fast and slow speeds are equalized. That was all I was trying to point out. I still like the idea.
----
"The edge is never very far away, when you're hanging on by your fingernails." ©
30.10.2015 - 10:47
You will get up many fights and crys.. like: I ANSWARED FIRST/IDIDNDT SEE THE QUESTION/I WAS LAGGING/HE IS WRONG WHY YOU ACCEPT HIS RESPOND FUCK YOU
----
Our next Moments are Tomorrows Memories
30.10.2015 - 10:48
Written by SyrianDevil, 30.10.2015 at 10:47

You will get up many fights and crys.. like: I ANSWARED FIRST/IDIDNDT SEE THE QUESTION/I WAS LAGGING/HE IS WRONG WHY YOU ACCEPT HIS RESPOND FUCK YOU

I am organising the quiz, not you, so dont worry about that
----

30.10.2015 - 12:18
We collected 50 votes.. AW knowledge quiz is starting tonight (in 1-3 hours, depending on how fast I will set up all)

Thanks on votes, I hope you will enjoy it.

Cheers,
Croat

e Marian edit:
Locked.

----

atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word