Get Premium to hide all ads
07.12.2015 - 08:51

Want to learn the game? Need some experience? Tired of getting conquered?

If that describes YOU, then you're at the right place!

At the AtWar Find-Mentor Center, we will try to help you as much as we can. We give you a selection of mentors who will teach you the basics of the game, give some tips and tricks and answer any questions that pop in your mind.
You will be included in the community from the start, and have an advantage over the other, non-mentored newbies!

Remember we want respectable lower ranks (0-7) who work well with others, and really care about learning the game!

Benefits to Learning from the Pros:

- Experience
- Protection
- Answers to Questions
- Someone to guide you through the game, making friends, and learning the game
- Possibly a place in a clan
- More knowledge
- A good start at the game!

Here are the Trainers

PM, or PR any of these people at any time to get assistance in your everyday needs!

Phoenix
He can teach you more advanced concepts like TBs and LMs. He can teach 3k, 5k-eu, 3k-Africa, Ancient World games, 1v1 (duels) and 3v3 (CW). You would need speak an understandable level of English (if you can understand what I'm saying here, that's good enough), He doesn't mind using google translate to help explain more complex things.

Dinoscout
He is good on EU, can do 3v3s and 1v1s best, and does not really do much scenario. Can speak english, and passable Spanish.

Freeland
Freeland is a 3v3 and 5k player. Known for pushing people to find how they want to play, and showing them how to make that work with the economy given. Known for his "Freestyling" moves, and teamwork. Only knows english.

llThe_Witnessll
Speaks Spanish, and can speak English. He is a competitive player, and can teach 5k-10k-15k, 1v1, 3v3, Game Mechanics, Walls, among other things. He can also teach more advanced concepts like TBs and LMs

Alexis
Lives in Colombia and speaks English and Spanish. Can teach EU+ 3-10k, EU+ 3v3, World games from 3k until 50k and he's able to share some game mechanics like turnblocks, latemoves and principal strategies management.

The Tactician
Can understand English and Arabic, and enjoys destoria, competitive, the default map, and Europe+ with starting cash 3K, 5K, 10K, and 15K.

G.K
A nice and patient guy that speaks Portuguese, English, and passable French. He can teach some of the strongest turn blocks in this game, and can teach EU games and expansions. He just wants to help the community who does not know how to play EU skills.

Darth Zero
Can teach 3, 5, 10, 15k, battle for middle earth, strategies, how to slow roll, economy, TBs, LMs, and walls. He can speak English and Spanish, lives in Mexico.

cascaval
Can teach how to play most countries in EU+ 3v3, and Ancient World. Central timezone. Fluent in Romanian, Italian, English, and I could get by with French if needed. Mostly here to teach basics to those who don't speak english.

Universali
Can teach 3v3, 5k, and 3k, unit/money/micro-management along with game mechanics, tactics, tips/tricks, shortcuts, hotkeys, and strategies. Live in the Eastern Timezone and can speak English/Spanish.

Kappa1917
Speaks English and Hebrew, active player, can teach EU+ 3-10k duels, EU+ 3v3. He can also teach LMs, TBs, and advanced walling.

LukeTan
Speaks english and chinese, can teach eu+ 3v3, eu+ duels and a few general game skills, for example tbing.

Sascha
Speaks German and English, can teach EU+ 3-50k, EU+ 3v3, Ancient. He can also teach basics like LMs, TBs, and advanced walling.

Please PM Google Chrome if you are having difficulty interacting with any of the mentors, or if you are interested in being a teacher in this program.
-Thank You!

Written by Google, 26.12.2015 at 22:07

These players that are mentors are paid absolutely nothing, they (we) just want to make friends, and help others with their experience. Some players, such as Phoenix, have seen this program in work, and see that players actually learn and enjoy themselves. Others, such as Prometheus, have gone through the program themselves, and have been taught, and are coming around to teach new players. Others such as Dino, GOA, and Tact, are always friendly, and they see this as a way to expand their boarders, by making and teaching new friends.

If you read through my post you should understand how this program works. The players that I listed are players that wish to assist you, so PM/PR any of them for assistance, training, or just quizzing them. They are all friendly, well reputable players. I administrate the program by making sure that the mentors are having a good time teaching and are indeed helping, and that the mentees are learning and receiving the correct attention that is due.

PM me if you have any problems or questions with the program. Simply PM any of the mentors, and you should be on your way!

Made by Flaming Spaz and Google Chrome

10.12.2015 - 15:07
How do we sign up?
----
10.12.2015 - 17:55
Written by PleaseMe, 10.12.2015 at 15:07

How do we sign up?

pm me
23.12.2015 - 22:10
Why isn't any old AW veterans mentoring
----
There is three ways to do things, good, bad, and the way i do it
23.12.2015 - 22:19
Written by Ars Moriendi, 23.12.2015 at 22:10

Why isn't any old AW veterans mentoring

Because no old AW veterans would teach.
24.12.2015 - 03:35
Greetings~
I want to say that this project is very nice! I am greatly impressed that there are players willing to help.. anyway, Pls let me have a mentor that can guide me to the road of being a better player.. its not that I'm a noob, I just want to get better, 'cause I want to stand against opponents that are higher ranked than me ( I can atleast hold against rank 6 though), I also can't withstand ally fag.. I want to know how pros play and their tactics, enable to become a pro myself..
I always play on Eu+, playing with 3k or 5k is always on me, but 10k is also an okay game.. when I play with 10k, I use either Relentless Attack or Blitzkrieg.. I then, use Guerilla Warfare when playing with 5k or 3k... I atleast know how to make use of those strategies, but I want a mentor that can teach me to use them better than I am now.. If there are mentors that can help me, pls do so....

-Anyway, I live on Philippines and I play from around 1:00 pm to 9:00 pm.. I can also speak english a bit, (I hope you can understand my english)
-I hope I can get an answer sooner, maybe private message...

~apollo2002
24.12.2015 - 17:54
Written by Guest, 24.12.2015 at 07:08

Written by G.King, 24.12.2015 at 03:35

Greetings~
I want to say that this project is very nice! I am greatly impressed that there are players willing to help.. anyway, Pls let me have a mentor that can guide me to the road of being a better player.. its not that I'm a noob, I just want to get better, 'cause I want to stand against opponents that are higher ranked than me ( I can atleast hold against rank 6 though), I also can't withstand ally fag.. I want to know how pros play and their tactics, enable to become a pro myself..
I always play on Eu+, playing with 3k or 5k is always on me, but 10k is also an okay game.. when I play with 10k, I use either Relentless Attack or Blitzkrieg.. I then, use Guerilla Warfare when playing with 5k or 3k... I atleast know how to make use of those strategies, but I want a mentor that can teach me to use them better than I am now.. If there are mentors that can help me, pls do so....

-Anyway, I live on Philippines and I play from around 1:00 pm to 9:00 pm.. I can also speak english a bit, (I hope you can understand my english)

~apollo2002

remember to wf russia northwest.

Its not enough to just wf enemies, I need to defeat them
24.12.2015 - 18:04
Written by G.King, 24.12.2015 at 17:54

Greetings~

~apollo2002

I recommend Dinoscout
----
24.12.2015 - 18:10
My noob Mbelegu has been inactive 12 days, if inactive closer to a month, may aswell remove from list and give me another

,,,, i think we as a community need to promote this initiative more, I might advertise it in begginer room when i run "bootcamps"
----
24.12.2015 - 18:27
Written by Phoenix, 24.12.2015 at 18:04

Greetings~

~apollo2002

I recommend Dinoscout

Chrome suggested Prometheus...
24.12.2015 - 18:52
Written by G.King, 24.12.2015 at 18:27

Greetings~

~apollo2002

I recommend Dinoscout

Also good, but Dino has more experience in competitive games. Decision is yours
----
24.12.2015 - 20:40
Written by Phoenix, 24.12.2015 at 18:52

Written by G.King, 24.12.2015 at 18:27

Greetings~

~apollo2002

I recommend Dinoscout

Also good, but Dino has more experience in competitive games. Decision is yours

okay, how 'bout I pm them both and see who's available
24.12.2015 - 21:29
 Evic
I will mentor apollo, already started.

I will make him a gutt scenario aryan.
26.12.2015 - 19:19
I want to play better. im up for help
26.12.2015 - 20:02
Written by war chief, 26.12.2015 at 19:19

I want to play better. im up for help

Uh, what part of the game/what specifically do you want to learn. There are basics like walling, money management, expanding, and also things like tbs and latemoves
----

26.12.2015 - 21:41
I have the basics of the game down. i can play. i just suck at it. i should still be with the beginners but im not. im trucking along and all of a sudden i have lost. it is hard to play with someone who has all the upgrades.i dont even know what the best upgrades are to buy. i cant wall a city in for shit. i dont know what a tb or latemoves mean anyway. its hard to describe what u need help with when u dont know what u need help with. this mentor thing seems like a good idea, but who wants to spend thier time doing that when they could be playing. unless they get paid to do it. u know what i mean.
26.12.2015 - 22:05
Written by war chief, 26.12.2015 at 21:41

words

youd be suprised at the mentoring thing, allot of people do it on and off, as it takes little effort and can help someone allot. Yeah if you see anyone listed on the post online just pr one of us and we'd love to help
----

26.12.2015 - 22:07
Written by war chief, 26.12.2015 at 21:41

I have the basics of the game down. i can play. i just suck at it. i should still be with the beginners but im not. im trucking along and all of a sudden i have lost. it is hard to play with someone who has all the upgrades.i dont even know what the best upgrades are to buy. i cant wall a city in for shit. i dont know what a tb or latemoves mean anyway. its hard to describe what u need help with when u dont know what u need help with. this mentor thing seems like a good idea, but who wants to spend thier time doing that when they could be playing. unless they get paid to do it. u know what i mean.

These players that are mentors are paid absolutely nothing, they (we) just want to make friends, and help others with their experience. Some players, such as Phoenix, have seen this program in work, and see that players actually learn and enjoy themselves. Others, such as Prometheus, have gone through the program themselves, and have been taught, and are coming around to teach new players. Others such as Dino, GOA, and Tact, are always friendly, and they see this as a way to expand their boarders, by making and teaching new friends.

If you read through my post you should understand how this program works. The players that I listed are players that wish to assist you, so PM/PR any of them for assistants, training, or just quizzing them. They are all friendly, well reputable players. I administrate the program by making sure that the mentors are having a good time helping, and are indeed helping, and that the mentees are learning and receiving the correct attention that is due.

PM me if you have any problems or questions with the program. Simply PM any of the mentors, and you should be on your way!
26.12.2015 - 23:40
I was only kidding about the getting paid stuff. but not about people helping others when they could be playing. it seems like a time consuming thing to me. i didnt mean no harm.
27.12.2015 - 00:48
Written by war chief, 26.12.2015 at 23:40

I was only kidding about the getting paid stuff. but not about people helping others when they could be playing. it seems like a time consuming thing to me. i didnt mean no harm.

Don't worry you haven't upset anyone.

If you want help just talk to us directly, you know how to search players in the community forums right? use that to search our names and add us to friend list, don't worry, we don't bite.

I suggest you pursue being a "competitive" player.... play things like 3v3 and duels, dino (parading as "heat check" atm), tact, prometheus and I are all able to teach you these games, if you can kick ass in a competitive game you'll be able to kick ass anywhere....
----
28.12.2015 - 06:38
 Evic
Written by Guest, 28.12.2015 at 06:33

can you teach me how to ww1/2 ?

Those are for pros, you need to learn the basics of the game first.
28.12.2015 - 06:50
(deleted)
Account deleted
Written by Evic, 28.12.2015 at 06:38

Written by Guest, 28.12.2015 at 06:33

can you teach me how to ww1/2 ?

Those are for pros, you need to learn the basics of the game first.

can you teach me how to ww1/ww2?
28.12.2015 - 06:53
 Evic
Written by Charlie Puth, 28.12.2015 at 06:50

You are unteachable
28.12.2015 - 07:04
 Evic
Written by Guest, 28.12.2015 at 06:54

I've won as many cw's as you have so I don't think you can consider yourself anymore of a competitive player than I am.

28.12.2015 - 07:09
(deleted)
Account deleted
Written by Evic, 28.12.2015 at 06:53

Written by Charlie Puth, 28.12.2015 at 06:50

You are unteachable

why?
28.12.2015 - 15:26
I put forward my valuable skills of the game to anyone who needs help learning the game. if anyone needs help, they can personally contact me too in case I dont get the chance to get into this program. Time to contribute back to the community.

Thank you!
30.12.2015 - 01:39
njab
Account deleted
Written by Charlie Puth, 28.12.2015 at 07:09

PM me you narb if you wanna learn.
05.01.2016 - 13:47
Thank you trainers for being helpful to newer players. Something I have struggled with is upgrades as a level 5 in game. I know style of play comes into consideration for which ones to purchase. Basic 1st to 10th upgrades to get, ones to skip for a level or two would be helpful. Many times I find myself alone with no ally in games vs 3 level 8s or above. Even with skills the uphill battles can be against you. Should a low level save SP to purchase a larger upgrade vs picking most of them in order. 1st to 6 is almost no brained but anti aircraft and above seem to be later or come back to upgrade. Faster infantry and lower cost seem to make a huge differance against higher levels in my opinion.
06.01.2016 - 03:28
njab
Account deleted
Written by Drammor2, 05.01.2016 at 13:47

Thank you trainers for being helpful to newer players. Something I have struggled with is upgrades as a level 5 in game. I know style of play comes into consideration for which ones to purchase. Basic 1st to 10th upgrades to get, ones to skip for a level or two would be helpful. Many times I find myself alone with no ally in games vs 3 level 8s or above. Even with skills the uphill battles can be against you. Should a low level save SP to purchase a larger upgrade vs picking most of them in order. 1st to 6 is almost no brained but anti aircraft and above seem to be later or come back to upgrade. Faster infantry and lower cost seem to make a huge differance against higher levels in my opinion.

Yes, lower cost and faster range infantry are the most important upgrades overall.
06.01.2016 - 16:13
Written by Drammor2, 05.01.2016 at 13:47

The main thing playing this game is to have fun, if you take it too serious you wont want to play for long.
I recommend you unlock these upgrades in this order, but dont be too rigid, this will make game play more fun and make you more competitive.
If I could go back to rank 5 and I already had everything that cost up to 5400 sp (air trans 1) this is what i would buy next in your situation..

1. Blitzkrieg
(it's fun to play and is useful in world games -15k-25k, use this in asia and out expand your opponents, using blitz is a nice way to earn sp fast and really fun.
2. Faster Ground main defense
(highly practical, it makes all the difference, probably the most important upgrade)
3. Expendable Ground main defense
(when using strategies like imperialist, PD or NC; where you use a lot of infantry, you will notice a huge difference in savings, especially with imp and pd.)
4. Cheap transportation
5.Air transport capacity 2

Feel free however to buy helicopters or stealth planes and other strategies, in world games stealth planes can be very useful when playing sky menace, and for a guy like you, your no1 priority should be ranking up: these units could help you do that, besides, the faster you rank up the faster you'll earn sp to buy more upgrades

Good luck
----
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word