Get Premium to hide all ads

Original post

Posted by Google, 07.12.2015 - 08:51

Want to learn the game? Need some experience? Tired of getting conquered?

If that describes YOU, then you're at the right place!

At the AtWar Find-Mentor Center, we will try to help you as much as we can. We give you a selection of mentors who will teach you the basics of the game, give some tips and tricks and answer any questions that pop in your mind.
You will be included in the community from the start, and have an advantage over the other, non-mentored newbies!

Remember we want respectable lower ranks (0-7) who work well with others, and really care about learning the game!

Benefits to Learning from the Pros:

- Experience
- Protection
- Answers to Questions
- Someone to guide you through the game, making friends, and learning the game
- Possibly a place in a clan
- More knowledge
- A good start at the game!

Here are the Trainers

PM, or PR any of these people at any time to get assistance in your everyday needs!

Phoenix
He can teach you more advanced concepts like TBs and LMs. He can teach 3k, 5k-eu, 3k-Africa, Ancient World games, 1v1 (duels) and 3v3 (CW). You would need speak an understandable level of English (if you can understand what I'm saying here, that's good enough), He doesn't mind using google translate to help explain more complex things.

Dinoscout
He is good on EU, can do 3v3s and 1v1s best, and does not really do much scenario. Can speak english, and passable Spanish.

Freeland
Freeland is a 3v3 and 5k player. Known for pushing people to find how they want to play, and showing them how to make that work with the economy given. Known for his "Freestyling" moves, and teamwork. Only knows english.

llThe_Witnessll
Speaks Spanish, and can speak English. He is a competitive player, and can teach 5k-10k-15k, 1v1, 3v3, Game Mechanics, Walls, among other things. He can also teach more advanced concepts like TBs and LMs

Alexis
Lives in Colombia and speaks English and Spanish. Can teach EU+ 3-10k, EU+ 3v3, World games from 3k until 50k and he's able to share some game mechanics like turnblocks, latemoves and principal strategies management.

The Tactician
Can understand English and Arabic, and enjoys destoria, competitive, the default map, and Europe+ with starting cash 3K, 5K, 10K, and 15K.

G.K
A nice and patient guy that speaks Portuguese, English, and passable French. He can teach some of the strongest turn blocks in this game, and can teach EU games and expansions. He just wants to help the community who does not know how to play EU skills.

Darth Zero
Can teach 3, 5, 10, 15k, battle for middle earth, strategies, how to slow roll, economy, TBs, LMs, and walls. He can speak English and Spanish, lives in Mexico.

cascaval
Can teach how to play most countries in EU+ 3v3, and Ancient World. Central timezone. Fluent in Romanian, Italian, English, and I could get by with French if needed. Mostly here to teach basics to those who don't speak english.

Universali
Can teach 3v3, 5k, and 3k, unit/money/micro-management along with game mechanics, tactics, tips/tricks, shortcuts, hotkeys, and strategies. Live in the Eastern Timezone and can speak English/Spanish.

Kappa1917
Speaks English and Hebrew, active player, can teach EU+ 3-10k duels, EU+ 3v3. He can also teach LMs, TBs, and advanced walling.

LukeTan
Speaks english and chinese, can teach eu+ 3v3, eu+ duels and a few general game skills, for example tbing.

Sascha
Speaks German and English, can teach EU+ 3-50k, EU+ 3v3, Ancient. He can also teach basics like LMs, TBs, and advanced walling.

Please PM Google Chrome if you are having difficulty interacting with any of the mentors, or if you are interested in being a teacher in this program.
-Thank You!

Written by Google, 26.12.2015 at 22:07

These players that are mentors are paid absolutely nothing, they (we) just want to make friends, and help others with their experience. Some players, such as Phoenix, have seen this program in work, and see that players actually learn and enjoy themselves. Others, such as Prometheus, have gone through the program themselves, and have been taught, and are coming around to teach new players. Others such as Dino, GOA, and Tact, are always friendly, and they see this as a way to expand their boarders, by making and teaching new friends.

If you read through my post you should understand how this program works. The players that I listed are players that wish to assist you, so PM/PR any of them for assistance, training, or just quizzing them. They are all friendly, well reputable players. I administrate the program by making sure that the mentors are having a good time teaching and are indeed helping, and that the mentees are learning and receiving the correct attention that is due.

PM me if you have any problems or questions with the program. Simply PM any of the mentors, and you should be on your way!

Made by Flaming Spaz and Google Chrome

12.11.2016 - 22:24
Written by Freeland, 12.11.2016 at 19:01

Can you please add me to the list? thanks!
-Freeland

PM me a bio like the other mentors, and I'll add u
23.11.2016 - 16:46
24.11.2016 - 04:03
Written by qirim, 23.11.2016 at 16:46

11.12.2016 - 10:44
I need a mentor please. I'm new to the game and don't understand the strats and tactics needed to win. Please help me
17.12.2016 - 00:03
Written by Harlay, 11.12.2016 at 10:44

I need a mentor please. I'm new to the game and don't understand the strats and tactics needed to win. Please help me

If you don't have specific needs, click on their names and read the locations they're in before pming one of them.
The button to pm is below the profile picture, it's somewhat obvious.
Please choose one in your timezone.
----

04.01.2017 - 08:18
Someone wants to adopt me ?
----
No such thing as a good girl, you are just not the right guy.

18.01.2017 - 12:42
This list is full of nubs
----
Our next Moments are Tomorrows Memories
27.01.2017 - 14:29
Some mentor for me?
09.02.2017 - 16:58
Freeland been the best person on the list of mentors ... all the others been a joke ...
----
A certain darkness is needed to see the stars..

22.02.2017 - 20:15
I need a good mentor. I'm good at expansion but i need to work on attack and defense. any suggestions?
22.02.2017 - 20:34
Written by Za Waruldo, 22.02.2017 at 20:15

I need a good mentor. I'm good at expansion but i need to work on attack and defense. any suggestions?

What kind of maps you play?
----
23.02.2017 - 16:18
I generally avoid Europe, but I'll play anything if it means getting better.
01.03.2017 - 10:47
Written by Black Swans, 04.01.2017 at 08:18

Someone wants to adopt me ?

i adopt u noob , dw. first. have u read the forums yet ?! xD
----
A certain darkness is needed to see the stars..

01.03.2017 - 17:34
Written by Dr. Kackegesicht, 01.03.2017 at 14:49

I need a mentor <3 for eu maps or other small maps.
I really dont like world games because i just dont have the time to play 3-4 hour in one game

I'll take you in, like EU but not world map? Perfect
----
#UniBoycott

01.03.2017 - 21:35
Retired njab, Prometheus, and angfer. Thanks for your service. Any more active volunteers would be greatly appreciated. Please PM me for details.

Cheers
06.03.2017 - 14:07
I would like to learn to play better. i am in usa, and play in evenings and weekends. i play mostly casual. but if i played better might play quick games more. such a fast pace to figure out everything.
06.03.2017 - 17:00
Written by war chief, 06.03.2017 at 14:07

I would like to learn to play better. i am in usa, and play in evenings and weekends. i play mostly casual. but if i played better might play quick games more. such a fast pace to figure out everything.

I'll see if we can get in touch soon
----
#UniBoycott

08.03.2017 - 08:13
Please welcome Kappa1917 to the program! Thanks for volunteering!
08.03.2017 - 18:25
Written by Google, 08.03.2017 at 08:13

Please welcome Kappa1917 to the program! Thanks for volunteering!

Kappa1917 good!!! Congratulations
----
Discipline is the key to success

09.03.2017 - 03:46
I would like to apply for getting a mentor.
I would like to control the basics better but also want to learn the more advanced things.
I can speak english, dutch, german and French.

Greetings,
Nukes
09.03.2017 - 08:49
Written by Nukes_For_Free, 09.03.2017 at 03:46

I would like to apply for getting a mentor.
I would like to control the basics better but also want to learn the more advanced things.
I can speak english, dutch, german and French.

Greetings,
Nukes

I pmed you answer me and I will teach you soon as possible
----
Do you fear death? Do you fear that dark abyss? All your deeds laid bare. All your sins punished.
19.03.2017 - 13:07
I would like to apply for a mentor. I can play any small map,preferably eu. I need to work on my basic skills
20.03.2017 - 07:19
Written by deeznuts121, 19.03.2017 at 13:07

I would like to apply for a mentor. I can play any small map,preferably eu. I need to work on my basic skills

i train you <3 ...
----

27.03.2017 - 22:47
Written by Joke1804, 24.03.2017 at 06:51

Well. I'm intresting by mentor program. But I have a problem... I'm french lol. So, my first problem is that most of mentors are american. So when I play, they sleep. And when they're playing, I sleep...
And my second problem is: english. My english is not so bad but he is not perfect too. I usualy have a good comprehension but i have problems of expression.

So, langage could be a dificulty during training.
Also, my question is: Is there any french mentors?
Or someone who speak a little french and english?
If there's not, well i'll be glad to get a european mentor who speak english (i dont speak any other langage)

Just i want to make the point of my experience and what i want to learn:

I'm not too bad. I usualy play alone and do not search ally. I'm a world 50k,25k player. But i do play and do want to play the battle of middle earth. I'm a MoS player, and a GW player too. I know the basics and I only want to perfect myself. Oh... And i want to learn duel. Because i dont like games with a lot of players.
In fact, I know how to play. And I know how to win 50% of the games now versus 4/5/6. rank. But i want to win 75%/80% of my games against them. And i want to beat better players. Because ATM i only play in the noob's rooms and not in the principal. I'd like too.

thanks for learning, joke

ps: cascaval could be my mentor but, we realy don't play same maps and games...

I can use google translate to translate to French ... if you do not have any problems with that, then I will be your mentor. <3
----

06.04.2017 - 16:11
Welcome to the program G.K!
11.04.2017 - 12:57
Written by Google, 06.04.2017 at 16:11

Welcome to the program G.K!

Welcome!
----
Do you fear death? Do you fear that dark abyss? All your deeds laid bare. All your sins punished.
18.04.2017 - 15:29
need mentor, EU, 3v3 anything looking to learn and become competitive
----
A Lion does not lose sleep over the opinions of sheep
21.04.2017 - 21:34
Written by The Sphinx, 18.04.2017 at 15:29

need mentor, EU, 3v3 anything looking to learn and become competitive

Pm me for more information.
----
11.05.2017 - 15:15
Hey, I'd like a mentor to halp mi git good
So now seriously, Im looking for a mentor that will teach me the 3v3s or 2v2 in europe map, how to play some of the countries (I thought about playing as France or Germany but I played only like 2 games at those so I dont mind learning other countries) and general strategies and goals at these games, learning europe 5k would also be nice.
I know some basic stuff but not all of them (wtf is LM), I live at Israel, which means Im at +3 utc timezone, also my mentor will have to suffer the horrible and messy English you see
right here (sorry that the text is so messy )
Pretty sure thats it, Thanks in advance!
15.05.2017 - 20:18
Me i need help for euro+ 3v3 (although if anyone would teach me ancient world 3v3 i'm fine too)...
2v2s too

<3
----

atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word