Get Premium to hide all ads
23.11.2011 - 19:13
Hello and welcome to another OP discussion about IF, hopefully you are all sick of IF germany being almost impossible to kill unless you're SM spain or IF UK and want to fix it just like me! Here is my proposal, it's simple and would work: Remove 1 HP from IF, remove nerf to transports. I never agreed with changing the transport range of IF as I never believed the true problem lied in the range, rather in the units being too strong. Now I know this idea will get a comment from pinheiro saying that it was previously 2 HP and was a bad strat. I am almost positive IF was fine back then, It was just unknown and not played as much as it is now (people still played TG and used 4 walls back then, they were noob-tier)

back when I was in /int/ and the popularity surge happened for IF after rushka/ironail/aristo used it Rushkaball was telling all of /int/ about how decent it was and this was before the buff. I truly believe it was a fine strategy previously and with all the other strategies being fixed (MoS, GW, PD ect.) IF no longer needs to be buffed to able to fight them, It is far too strong right now and needs to be nerfed.

P.S as an example of how people saying stuff is bad is wrong, recently there has been a lot of popularity for both MoS (pre -10 cost buff) and Imperialist, which people said sucked.
----
Written by Amok, 31.08.2012 at 03:10
Fruit's theory is correct
Written by tophat, 30.08.2012 at 21:04
Fruit is right

23.11.2011 - 19:15
IF was not fine at +2, it was terrible. This is a very bad suggestion, sorry. Anyway, discuss here: http://afterwind.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=2326
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word