Get Premium to hide all ads
26.11.2011 - 19:06
If you hadn't noticed, Canberra is a small city inside of Australia:NSW. No real importance, most people don't even know about it.

There's a problem with this, though:

Canberra is the freaking capital of Australia

While it's not exactly a large city, it should either be an independent city from any area there, or be the capital of NSW.

It's currently impossible to make an accurate Australian nation in scenarios :c
----
~goodnamesalltaken~
26.11.2011 - 19:21
Population: 340k. It's not that small.

I agree that it should be added.
----
"Whenever death may surprise us, let it be welcome if our battle cry has reached even one receptive ear and another hand reaches out to take up our arms".
26.11.2011 - 19:26
No but its smaller than most capitals and some of Australias citys are bigger
----
"Austria the shield and Prussia the sword!" Too bad that they are attached to the wrong arm: The right one holds the defiantly gli stening shield, and the left one is supposed to wield the sword"
-Franz Grillparzer, Prussian Officer
26.11.2011 - 19:46
It's got almost 3 times the population of Cairns, as well as Darwin.
----
~goodnamesalltaken~
27.11.2011 - 18:33
But Sidney is the capital of NSW. Canberra is the capital of Australia, not NSW. So the addition of the Australian Capital Territory (An actual part of the country) would be most effecient in this case.
27.11.2011 - 18:35
Which is why I said it should be a capital of some sort. I figured either the capital of NSW or the capital of it's own territory would work.
----
~goodnamesalltaken~
27.11.2011 - 18:36
My post just eliminated it as being the capital of NSW. Lrn2read.
31.03.2012 - 20:54
"figured"

As in, past tense.
----
~goodnamesalltaken~
01.04.2012 - 16:18
I think it could just be capital of NSW. It would be like in Canada: Ontario. Toronto is the capital of Ontario in real life and the biggest city in the country. Ottawa is the capital of Canada and much smaller than Toronto but in game Ottawa is assigned capital of Canada: Ontario. I don't see why it can't be the same situation in Australia.
----
This doesn't really say anything, it's just a space filler while I try to come up with a better signature.
02.04.2012 - 00:46
What's even weirder is that Vancouver isn't the capital of anything. The capital of British Columbia is Victoria.
----
This doesn't really say anything, it's just a space filler while I try to come up with a better signature.
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word