Get Premium to hide all ads
06.02.2016 - 14:48
Hello ladies and gentleman!

It will be ME,Cold Case,
that will host this madness of various information and dark,deep secrets coming from your favourite clans!

(image coming soon)

This week's task was completed by omega.He earned himself 3 questions which where for our beloved clan Victorious Secret!He did surprise me that he picked the specific clan and so did his 3 questions.

So here are his 3 questions :

Question number 1 was for Klevis.:

What do you think about this?

Question number 2 was for Safari:

Interesting or not?You tell me!

Question number 3 was for [user[opi[/user]:

Is it just me or is this a bit weird?

Soooooooo since omega selected Victorious Secret I had to interview the special and unique Safari!
I got to say that I dont have the full interview in ss sadly because there had been a problem with a tourney match during the interview and lost the chat.I AM REALLY SORRY!I hope I find Safari once again online to reinterview him.
Even without the all the ss of the interview I can say that as I understood Victorious Secret was and is an active coallition with history(either good or bad),skilled players and for sure a different view from each player separate!

Well here is my interview with Safari,of course not completed,but still some of it is there .So:

QUESTION #1

Who would imagine that Victorious was made to be sexy

QUESTION #2

I believe we all agree on this one.You can try,but you can also fail

QUESTION #3

And this is where the interview stops ,
but if my memory doesn't fool me,I remember him saying that having fun with his clanmates and in general with anyone and chatting with them is the best for him to have!I kinda liked that because that's exactly how I feel.

It was great interviewing Safari and I thank him for his time since he's not that active anymore sadly.

I hope you guys liked it!

TASK:
When was Pinheiro promoted to moderator?

THANK YOU FOR READING!

I want to personally apologize to Safari for not giving him the attention a host should give.Safari will understand this.I am sorry Safari
----
06.02.2016 - 14:57
 Heat Check (Mod)
----

07.02.2016 - 04:19
Fun inside informations :D a while back when victorious secret was sleeping, safari was going to help start up a diferent clan with me. Aswell he had an alt in my original clan spectre where he went on to orginized some of the clan page. Imagin if I did not go back to sm and safari decided to seriously work on a new clan with me. All the Cosa nostra immegrants would have disbanded or stayed with ferlucci. But that is hypothetical as I shoukd add safari did say he could never let atwar sexiest clan completely disapear even when he was the last surviving member
----

We are not the same- I am a Martian.
07.02.2016 - 05:02
Google Chrome was the first to complete the task so he gained himself 3 questions.I bet his questions will be thrilling
----
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word