Get Premium to hide all ads
08.12.2011 - 11:34
High Emperor
Account deleted
This idea was lead from me reading the "Act of November" Thread that someone made a few weeks ago.

Maybe a Clan has a alliance or Merge option to merge or have a pact with other coalitions?

So Coalition A has a rivalry with Coalition B but likes Coalition C so it sends it an alliance. A Friendship of Governments.

You could still merge coalitions by everybody leaving the coalition and making a new one with 2 coalitions going into one.

But it would be nice to have a Merge Button so that it would make life easier.

If you guys want you could make the Merge Coalitions thing a SP cost. so 20,000 or something i dunno ;P
08.12.2011 - 11:37
And what benefits would coalitions have when they enter the alliance?
08.12.2011 - 11:43
High Emperor
Account deleted
Written by Caulerpa, 08.12.2011 at 11:37

And what benefits would coalitions have when they enter the alliance?

You can have 2v2 coalition wars 2 coalitions on one side and 2 coalitions on the other = More Team work skills and more people playing CW games
08.12.2011 - 12:34
Join entente they like that stuff.
08.12.2011 - 13:48
Join SRB, they like late joining and stuff like that.
08.12.2011 - 14:11
Lol, I've had this idea since ZA was still around. TE was in a sort of alliance with ES for common interest, but not much was heard lately. Way back when, ZA and JE merged to make Z-J, all we did was delete the newer clan and changed the name of the older. Although options to merge and ally would be awesome as in-game features, it would make the game to political as it stands- and this is coming from me. Once clans get more government-like, or more serious then maybe an option like this should be implemented. For now, just do like I said before for merging / allying. If you have any questions on how I ran TE and it's many government options (Annexation, Alliances etc) just PM me.
08.12.2011 - 14:16
Written by Aristosseur, 08.12.2011 at 12:34

Join entente they like that stuff.

Written by Garde, 08.12.2011 at 14:11

Lol, I've had this idea since ZA was still around. TE was in a sort of alliance with ES for common interest, but not much was heard lately. Way back when, ZA and JE merged to make Z-J, all we did was delete the newer clan and changed the name of the older. Although options to merge and ally would be awesome as in-game features, it would make the game to political as it stands- and this is coming from me. Once clans get more government-like, or more serious then maybe an option like this should be implemented. For now, just do like I said before for merging / allying. If you have any questions on how I ran TE and it's many government options (Annexation, Alliances etc) just PM me.

=\
08.12.2011 - 14:49
Written by NateBaller, 08.12.2011 at 13:48

Join SRB, they like late joining and stuff like that.

We do but irrelevant to the topic, so refrain from derailing please.
10.12.2011 - 04:13
High Emperor
Account deleted
Guys carry your SRB ENTENTE or whatever arguement somewhere else, and stick to the topic -.-
10.12.2011 - 08:16
Written by Guest, 10.12.2011 at 04:13

Guys carry your SRB ENTENTE or whatever arguement somewhere else, and stick to the topic -.-

It wasn't an argument, they actually do like alliances. Read garde's post.
----
Czech yourself before you wreck yourself.
10.12.2011 - 13:12
Making clans more than they are now (i.e. annexation, government, etc) is just dumb. Clans should be the same as they are now, there is no problem with the system and no reason to add pointless features to isolate certain clans even further. If you want to fight for a different clan just pull a Sixstars and make a new account and join : )
----
I was banned for your sins

VAGlJESUS ["I love me some KFC"]
10.12.2011 - 13:24
High Emperor
Account deleted
Written by Houdini, 10.12.2011 at 08:16

Written by Guest, 10.12.2011 at 04:13

It wasn't an argument, they actually do like alliances. Read garde's post.

sorry i didn't mention the names i was talking about arrostor and the other guy
10.12.2011 - 18:51
Written by VAGlNEER 2.0, 10.12.2011 at 13:12

Making clans more than they are now (i.e. annexation, government, etc) is just dumb.

On topic; I completely agree with this. If coalitions were complicated further it would increase the amount of leverage they have on the entire game and increase inter and intra coalition drama. If a coalition wants to do this on their own that's fine. But mandating it by adding a feature would just increase competition and afterwind would be more about coalitions and less about the game itself.
----
Czech yourself before you wreck yourself.
10.12.2011 - 20:34
Usless if you ask me idc about alliances just a plain old cln is nice dont over complicate thdings thats why i left most strategy games gameplay too complicate
----
"Austria the shield and Prussia the sword!" Too bad that they are attached to the wrong arm: The right one holds the defiantly gli stening shield, and the left one is supposed to wield the sword"
-Franz Grillparzer, Prussian Officer
29.12.2011 - 05:16
I erased offtopic posts, please stick to the topic!
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word