Get Premium to hide all ads
10.12.2011 - 19:43
I'm not going to go off the rails and complain that the old site was better; it wasn't.

But I think a slight edit is in order...

The way the top of the screen is set up, with just a block of different things to click, is highly inconvenient. The old way of having tabs at the top was superior to this block; it would be nice if you could revert that alone. It would make the website more easily navigable.
----
~goodnamesalltaken~
11.12.2011 - 08:35
 YOBA
I don't understand, but I'll add an improvement I'd like to see.

The login screen is terrible. We still lack a "Remember me" button ("hurr cookies r evil"--most websites work with sessions now anyway) and login in is a pain when you do it from the big field in the centre of the page because it instantly puts you in the game.

This is something I believe most people would not want because they may want to, say, check for news updates, the forums or else. I can easily see some people getting so confused that they never actually make it to the forums or even the main page.

Here's my solution:
A login box.
And a button to register (which leads to a separate page) next to it.

Problem solved.
----
YOBA:
Youth-Oriented, Bydło-Approved
11.12.2011 - 11:16
My PC always remembers me i never have to login
----
"Austria the shield and Prussia the sword!" Too bad that they are attached to the wrong arm: The right one holds the defiantly gli stening shield, and the left one is supposed to wield the sword"
-Franz Grillparzer, Prussian Officer
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word