Get Premium to hide all ads
31.01.2011 - 02:44
First off, I just want to say great job on the coalition set up. I like the forums, the graphics, the recruiting methods, promotions, all of it.

I have noticed that some players are questioning whether there is any real benefit gained in joining a coalition. In short, the answer is always a resounding 'yes' with any online game as you are gaining comrades and the knowledge that comes with those comrades.

Coalitions are often desired on multiplayer games to enhance socializing within the game. I think AW would greatly benefit from a 'coalition chat channel' where you can speak with all of your coalition members regardless of what room you are all in. This would create more of a sense of camaraderie and solidarity within the coalition social network.

My next suggestion is probably not new, but I did have some specific ideas to Coalitions as 'Team' games. Of course, there should be the typical coalition A v. coalition B games. But, what if one coalition is on the server en masse to the exclusion of all others? In that case, you could have an option for 'coalition v. server' game. This would work just like a coalition v. coalition, but anyone not from coalition A is grouped into team B, the server coalition.
----
~
31.01.2011 - 03:28
 Ivan (Admin)
Written by Sificvoid, 31.01.2011 at 02:44

My next suggestion is probably not new, but I did have some specific ideas to Coalitions as 'Team' games. Of course, there should be the typical coalition A v. coalition B games. But, what if one coalition is on the server en masse to the exclusion of all others? In that case, you could have an option for 'coalition v. server' game. This would work just like a coalition v. coalition, but anyone not from coalition A is grouped into team B, the server coalition.

Yep, that's the plan
31.01.2011 - 03:34
Written by Ivan, 31.01.2011 at 03:28

Yep, that's the plan

cool, great minds thinking alike syndrome?

If it is possible, it would also be very cool to have clan icons appear next to player names in the lobby and in the in game player list.
----
~
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word