Get Premium to hide all ads
15.12.2011 - 09:54
 ViLa
Hi,

I've made a game with 13 other friends and we're part of a multigaming clan.
I want to attract more clan members to this game as it is a social tool for us to get to know eachother.

I've been screenshoting the game's progression and people love to see the map evolving as turns go by. The problem is... its tiring me to have to take a screenshot every day (and besides there's also the HUD showing up sometimes.

So..
-If it was possible to make an in-game screenshot feature with player/color list and alliances it would be great.

-If it was possible to make it dynamic (like a screenshot taken at each turn that replaces the original image file so that we don't need to update it in our forum) it would be awesome.

-If it was possible to make an embeddable map that could possibly be interactive and show infos on our game that would be heaven!

Also: If it was possible to make a fast-forward interactive replay of the game with stats and timeline... now THAT would be amazing.

(silverlight isn't very forum-friendly for an embeddable map)

This would be an excelent tool to get other players to know the game and want to participate in it. The first suggestion i've made seems rather simple to implement? and it would be a great addition to the game.
Thank you for your time.
----
You need a lesson.
15.12.2011 - 13:34
Yeah I'd like that as well, some kind of game recording other than text, it helps train and attract people a lot.
15.12.2011 - 18:48
Even having a button to snapshot the map and save it somewhere in the directory is cool. this is a really great idea, and should be high on the priority list
----
I was banned for your sins

VAGlJESUS ["I love me some KFC"]
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word