‹‹ Back to Bugs
Get Premium to hide all ads
15.12.2011 - 10:29
Every time I upload a new picture it never shows. I thought the first time it was becuase of the Identical name so I changed it. It never uploaded the picture I wanted, but instead just put up the old one. I even looked at it from my other profile while it was up to make sure it wasn't just my screen that it was happening to.
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
15.12.2011 - 12:27
 Ivan (Admin)
Written by Deray YG, 15.12.2011 at 10:29

Every time I upload a new picture it never shows. I thought the first time it was becuase of the Identical name so I changed it. It never uploaded the picture I wanted, but instead just put up the old one. I even looked at it from my other profile while it was up to make sure it wasn't just my screen that it was happening to.

Browser cache is to blame, I guess. Most probably the picture was uploaded fine, but your browser refuses to refresh it
15.12.2011 - 12:30
Written by Ivan, 15.12.2011 at 12:27

Browser cache is to blame, I guess. Most probably the picture was uploaded fine, but your browser refuses to refresh it

I even tried to see if other people could see the image. So I guess theres just a problem with my browser then?
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word