Get Premium to hide all ads
02.01.2012 - 16:46
I really like the ability to make scenarios, and I think it works pretty well. I think that there are couple of things Afterwind could do to improve it, however.

-First of all, you should be able to have multiple events on the same turn. For example, if on week one you wanted to give each territory in the U.S. twenty tanks, you could even if they were controlled by different players.

-Second of all, you should be able to make your own units and/or change unit stats and costs. Also, it would be cool if you could restrict certain units to be used only by specific players.

-Third of all, you should be able to allow an option that lets you have every two weeks or every week reinforcements.

-Last off, you should be able to change rare units stats, pictures, names, etc. and add them in events.
03.01.2012 - 07:18
 YOBA
Most of these have been suggested already. BTW, the first one is already implemented I think. You just make them all appear at the same time, right? I think you just cannot have a customised event for each player which is what I reckon you're looking for.
----
YOBA:
Youth-Oriented, Bydło-Approved
03.01.2012 - 13:34
You change the reinforcement rate from none, low, medium or high. Also you can already add images names and descriptions to units. So most of these of suggestions are already applicable.

Being capable of changing and tweaking units' stats would be pretty cool at a cost of certain restrictions of course to avoid overpowered units.
----
Don't trust the manipulative rabbit.
03.01.2012 - 13:43
The Ability to Split Countries. (Makes better more exact WWII and Vietnam War Scenario's)
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word