Get Premium to hide all ads
17.06.2016 - 19:35
Ill just let the ss speak for themselves
illyra wp.

----

17.06.2016 - 20:19
Lol thats your ss? so joed didnt actually rewall at all. Gow youre such an idiot.

For the record rewall attempts usually look something like this.

theres movement lines on the old wall units and the new ones. Note how joeds units, specifically the northern wall unit where you can see clearly, has no movement lines.

Feel free to delete this thread out of embarassment.

oh ps, if we all made threads like this everytime someone rewalled the forums would be spammed. This isnt 2013. Nobody gives a fuck about the rewalling argument.
----
17.06.2016 - 20:21
Written by Permamuted, 17.06.2016 at 20:19

Lol thats your ss? so joed didnt actually rewall at all. Gow youre such an idiot.

For the record rewall attempts usually look something like this.

theres movement lines on the old wall units and the new ones. Note how joeds units, specifically the northern wall unit where you can see clearly, has no movement lines.

Feel free to delete this thread out of embarassment.

oh ps, if we all made threads like this everytime someone rewalled the forums would be spammed. This isnt 2013. Nobody gives a fuck about the rewalling argument.

you can clearly see he moved them into the city and used new units to wall
your units just didnt get attacked thats why the diff colors...nice try tho
also he didnt wall in the same location like you did...
----

17.06.2016 - 21:40
The screenshot is legit. A rewall did happened there.

Cheers.
17.06.2016 - 21:46
Ghost
Account deleted
18.06.2016 - 01:17
Lao has rewalled against me twice in a cw back when he was in SM. So this is utter bs when he says he doesn't. lala come on ppl learn2play fair
----
18.06.2016 - 07:27
Written by PleaseMe, 18.06.2016 at 01:17

Lao has rewalled against me twice in a cw back when he was in SM. So this is utter bs when he says he doesn't. lala come on ppl learn2play fair

you wf'd me t1. You and mou are the only 2 players i have employed those tactics against. You both thought you were being geniuses by opening walls on my territory t1 from the coast. As i said back then i don't particularly care about your views on gameplay ethics. You use shady tactics on me ill use them on you. The vast majority of players will never see me rewall. I don't do it generally because ppl get upset about it. But like i said i don't condemn those who do either. I used to but we are playing a game with no rulebook. It is all based on player opinion.

Written by clovis1122, 17.06.2016 at 21:40

The screenshot is legit. A rewall did happened there.

Cheers.

how? im not seeing lines to the new units. Joed had spammed wfs all around his capital trying to stall flume.
----
18.06.2016 - 07:49
 Acquiesce (Mod)
As Illyria's founder let me make this perfectly clear for all you angry preteens. I see no problem with rewalling and in my view it's a perfectly legitimate move (as confirmed by the admins). It's not a move I make often because I forget to and it fails sometimes, but there's nothing wrong with it. End of discussion. If you want to boycott Illyria or something go ahead and see if I give a single fuck. At the end of the day it will be your clan that makes a habit of inventing excuses not to play other clans. Illyria will always be known as a clan that will face anyone on any map with any settings.
----
The church is near, but the road is icy... the bar is far away, but I will walk carefully...
18.06.2016 - 10:28
Written by Acquiesce, 18.06.2016 at 07:49

As Illyria's founder let me make this perfectly clear for all you angry preteens. I see no problem with rewalling and in my view it's a perfectly legitimate move (as confirmed by the admins). It's not a move I make often because I forget to and it fails sometimes, but there's nothing wrong with it. End of discussion. If you want to boycott Illyria or something go ahead and see if I give a single fuck. At the end of the day it will be your clan that makes a habit of inventing excuses not to play other clans. Illyria will always be known as a clan that will face anyone on any map with any settings.

no one said anything about not playing you lol im only making sure everyone remembers you play dirty so we can act the same when playing with you..
also i personally am not upset your entitled to your own opinion just as the rest of us...
----

18.06.2016 - 11:04
Written by 1GodofWar1, 18.06.2016 at 10:28

no one said anything about not playing you lol im only making sure everyone remembers you play dirty so we can act the same when playing with you..
also i personally am not upset your entitled to your own opinion just as the rest of us...

and why so keen to shame us specifically? Many clans have players who rewall including yours. Where are their threads?
----
18.06.2016 - 11:44
Stryko
Account deleted
It is known.
18.06.2016 - 11:59
njab
Account deleted
Written by Acquiesce, 18.06.2016 at 07:49

U wot M8? CW me anywhere if you dare. Let's not forget the Asia 10k CW which you left T2 because you were miserably devastated T1.
18.06.2016 - 12:52
 Acquiesce (Mod)
Written by Guest, 18.06.2016 at 11:59

U wot M8? CW me anywhere if you dare. Let's not forget the Asia 10k CW which you left T2 because you were miserably devastated T1.

Congrats, we went for the same city and you won. Either way, your bragging about one win isn't at all relevant to this thread. I'm beginning to think Clovis needs to put a muzzle on you after all.
----
The church is near, but the road is icy... the bar is far away, but I will walk carefully...
18.06.2016 - 12:53
njab
Account deleted
Written by Acquiesce, 18.06.2016 at 12:52

Okay, so next time any of us fail T1 (e.g. rush) we'll just leave T2. Awesome.
18.06.2016 - 12:55
 Acquiesce (Mod)
Written by Guest, 18.06.2016 at 12:53

Okay, so next time any of us fail T1 (e.g. rush) we'll just leave T2. Awesome.

What are you complaining about? I had no units and you had obviously won the CW. Please do feel free to quit a CW you think is lost in the future.
----
18.06.2016 - 12:59
Is njab comparing himself to acq?
'cause thats kinda hilarious, a little bit pathetic but still hilarious.
18.06.2016 - 13:04
''Only walls are those inside ur mind '' Bruce Acqui Le
----
Cuva BOG Srbina svog!
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word