Get Premium to hide all ads

Original post

Posted by Meester, 22.06.2016 - 05:59
I can only have 9 options in the poll so here you are. 9 of the least spoken or used strategies these days! Vote on what you think the weakest is.

Poll

What is the weakest strategy?

Blitzkrieg
Sky Menace
Great Combinator
Hybrid Warfare
Lucky Bastard
Iron Fist
Master of Stealth
Naval Commander
Relentless Attack

Total votes: 5036
21.02.2019 - 13:07
Bueno
24.07.2020 - 08:25
Always depends on map and units... not only on strategy... (some strategy can be weak on one map, but strong on another or at idk... btw hell/o (iam back) idk for how long

so pick strategy when you do not know map and units is very risky... and you can not try that without private game for one because prewiew will not show you units (thats why i have wasted 2 games when i come back after years lol... because i pick the worstest trategy for these maps... and then none can join (when you leave...thats also very stupid D so i wasted 2 games/scenarios

Nice game but maintenance and progress is very sihty (simply limited game where shouldnt be
----
The brave will die again and there will be left only "adaptable blind women "that will reproduce themselves and lead us to perdition
If someone remember me and hate.I dont
Mine reps are from games ("unwanted mostly") i remember barter with it
SmellingBUGS
24.07.2020 - 08:26
Btw i see some update info..about max players 40 now (before 20 in one game)... :D but what about attacks...it is still limited by 200*?!!!! for one player? and then 201 and 202 and 203 and so.** .. attack is canceled even can be planed (thats so stupid¨) like before that one unit can stoped big army in city (is not anymore looks like even someone sometime try that lol ) I appreciate it...

I don't expect an answer like last time (although now I looked ...and I received an answer into private messages before (last time) now you don't have to)

*I vaguely remember

**(or its blocked from planing? hell iam not sure now...anyway I will hit the limit again soon so I will know for sure)
----
The brave will die again and there will be left only "adaptable blind women "that will reproduce themselves and lead us to perdition
If someone remember me and hate.I dont
Mine reps are from games ("unwanted mostly") i remember barter with it
SmellingBUGS
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word