Get Premium to hide all ads

Original post

Posted by AlBoZzZ, 14.07.2016 - 10:54
So i was told we have a cw with epic clan and i turn on my pc , i join the cw and we start. They said its 2v2 so i said ok me and opi gonna play, it was clovis njab and that unkown noob r7 franz.
Then they kick opi out of game i pick uk then leave, so clovis says same picks (he wanted turkey) then he tells me the cw should be only me and hammer vs him and njab otherwise no cw.... Is this where competitive is heading too? This is why i say epic clan doesnt deserve to be in top 3 let alone #1. Theyre a discrace clan and unless you agree on their term (use what players they want, pick what they say) you wont get a cw with them.

this is everytime we try to cw epic farm
17.07.2016 - 22:59
Written by clovis1122, 17.07.2016 at 19:59

Written by Guest, 17.07.2016 at 15:04

-

You'd better ignore lao if you care about your mental hearth. He clearly got dementia.

Yea i'm the one with the problem. In the next ec hate thread(i say ec, i mean clovis and njab), ill just leave some sort of gif, like this one

----
18.07.2016 - 04:18
njab
Account deleted
Written by AlBoZzZ, 17.07.2016 at 20:22

I cant belive what im reading... it all comes from an irelavant kid like njab whos more like a relavantwannabe player of aw...........

first you said chess desu suck and now you bring chulhu into this? are you really trying to play the role of that "badasswannabe" guy we see in movies to seek attention? you win couple of cw against noobs of ionia and suddenly you became king of aw and feel you have the right to judge players like cthulhu chess and desu? whos next? tophats? maybe youre better now than tophats was at his peak? maybe you are the best aw player ever?

i really cant belive you trying to insult aw legends just for the sake of having attention torwards you and trying to be a relavant player in aw community. thats why no one even likes you, the only reason EC players like you is because ...well youre all in same clan... enough reason

AW legends are just that, legends. They aren't as good as people think they are, because you remember them from your low or mid rank days. I have the right to judge anybody who I've seen playing nowadays. And yes, I am better than tophats at his peak outside of EU+ map. That's why people are dumb, they always stay at one state of mind (Chess beat me once -- he's best player ever).

You are making cry threads and cry posts like this only because you can't build a stable coalition with 20+ members. EC is and will always be stable coalition with loyal players willing to improve unlike your 1 season (if not shorter) coalitions. Only other three coalitions that are similar in those terms are SM (though many people left it), MK (traitors went to ENIGMA) and Illyria (built this season from people from other clans).
18.07.2016 - 05:49
This is one of best if not the best thread on aw
----
No such thing as a good girl, you are just not the right guy.

18.07.2016 - 07:28
KingJim
Account deleted
Written by Permamuted, 17.07.2016 at 09:42

Written by Guest, 17.07.2016 at 09:04

Thread is getting shittier. Locked

no this thread should not be locked, nor are you a mod, nor should you attempt to act like one. This thread shouldnt even be in offtopic. It is not a mods job to shut down every bit of trashtalk on atwar. They're meant to shut down genuinely harmful discussions. How do i know? because i was one...

K..go out and have a sense of humor..noob.and also stop bragging about being an ex mod all the time
18.07.2016 - 09:08
Written by Guest, 18.07.2016 at 07:28

no this thread should not be locked, nor are you a mod, nor should you attempt to act like one. This thread shouldnt even be in offtopic. It is not a mods job to shut down every bit of trashtalk on atwar. They're meant to shut down genuinely harmful discussions. How do i know? because i was one...

K..go out and have a sense of humor..noob.and also stop bragging about being an ex mod all the time

Great more low rank trash in the community. Former clan epicclan too. Figures.
----
18.07.2016 - 09:24
Written by Guest, 18.07.2016 at 04:18

Written by AlBoZzZ, 17.07.2016 at 20:22

I cant belive what im reading... it all comes from an irelavant kid like njab whos more like a relavantwannabe player of aw...........

first you said chess desu suck and now you bring chulhu into this? are you really trying to play the role of that "badasswannabe" guy we see in movies to seek attention? you win couple of cw against noobs of ionia and suddenly you became king of aw and feel you have the right to judge players like cthulhu chess and desu? whos next? tophats? maybe youre better now than tophats was at his peak? maybe you are the best aw player ever?

i really cant belive you trying to insult aw legends just for the sake of having attention torwards you and trying to be a relavant player in aw community. thats why no one even likes you, the only reason EC players like you is because ...well youre all in same clan... enough reason

AW legends are just that, legends. They aren't as good as people think they are, because you remember them from your low or mid rank days. I have the right to judge anybody who I've seen playing nowadays. And yes, I am better than tophats at his peak outside of EU+ map. That's why people are dumb, they always stay at one state of mind (Chess beat me once -- he's best player ever).

You are making cry threads and cry posts like this only because you can't build a stable coalition with 20+ members. EC is and will always be stable coalition with loyal players willing to improve unlike your 1 season (if not shorter) coalitions. Only other three coalitions that are similar in those terms are SM (though many people left it), MK (traitors went to ENIGMA) and Illyria (built this season from people from other clans).

OMFG I lost against Pera... he must be the best!
Pera: OMFG I lost against Cardinal... he must be the best!
Cardinal: OMFG I lost against Amok... he must be the best!

... and the chains continues.
18.07.2016 - 10:07
Stryko
Account deleted
smh lol clovis loves his atwar
18.07.2016 - 10:12
Written by Guest, 18.07.2016 at 10:07

smh lol clovis loves his atwar

Don't we all....

/report Sun Tzu come see Stryko hating atWar!
18.07.2016 - 10:40
So much drama. Good players/clans just hating on each other for little reasons. Just CW the clan you're having beef with and it's over.
----

#FuckHdrakon
18.07.2016 - 11:22

And yes, I am better than tophats at his peak outside of EU+ map.

ggnore
----
18.07.2016 - 12:02
njab
Account deleted
Written by Permamuted, 18.07.2016 at 11:22

And yes, I am better than tophats at his peak outside of EU+ map.

ggnore

Yep rip tophats
18.07.2016 - 12:09
TruthTeller
Account deleted
Written by Permamuted, 17.07.2016 at 09:38

bla bla bla

Written by clovis1122, 17.07.2016 at 09:19

yada yada yada

18.07.2016 - 12:13
KingJim
Account deleted
Written by Permamuted, 18.07.2016 at 09:08

Written by Guest, 18.07.2016 at 07:28

Great more low rank trash in the community. Former clan epicclan too. Figures.

Ohh look we got a high rank over here. We should bend our knees and let him spank us..high ranks thinking theyre gods in a game...smh I was never part of epic clan..wtf
#justlaothings
18.07.2016 - 12:33
This looks like an offtopic flame thread
----
"War is nothing but a continuation of politics with the admixture of other means."
― Carl von Clausewitz
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word