Get Premium to hide all ads
10.10.2016 - 09:30
Hi I am a beginner player I was wondering how should I play the PD strat or the Imp? I normally play 10k PD on Germany but I always found myself surrounded and I'm not sure how to play the imp. And what upgrades should I get?
10.10.2016 - 09:59
First of all, let me congratulate you on not playing 50k or 25k or anything ridiculous like that!

Second of all, PD is to be played with purely Infantry and militia. Infantry gets - 1 range, so don't spread yourself too thin in early turns. As Germany, you should always get Austria by making 8 infantries in Munich. Rest all is up to your playing style.
Imp Germany is more for trolling. Imp is usually played as Turkey, Spain or Italy. Generally at your rank you should use it as Turkey. The premise of Imperialist is simple. Quantity over quality. While attacking anything, never attack without tanks (at least 1 or 2). Defend with Infantry and militia.
----

10.10.2016 - 10:57
Written by Darth., 10.10.2016 at 09:59

First of all, let me congratulate you on not playing 50k or 25k or anything ridiculous like that!

Second of all, PD is to be played with purely Infantry and militia. Infantry gets - 1 range, so don't spread yourself too thin in early turns. As Germany, you should always get Austria by making 8 infantriesnin Munich. Rest all is up to your playing style.
Imp Germany is more for trolling. I'm is usually played as Turkey, Spain or Italy. Generally at your rank you should use it as Italy. The premise of Imperialist is simple. Quantity over quality. While attacking anything, never attack without tanks (at least 1 or 2). Defend with Infantry and militia.

Thank you kind sir!
10.10.2016 - 11:19
Written by Alexanderll, 10.10.2016 at 10:57

Thank you kind sir!

I made a mistake which I have edited. I said you should play Imp at your rank as Italy. This is wrong. Low ranks should not play Italy. You should use Imp as Turkey.
Also, no problem
----

11.10.2016 - 00:18
 Witch-Doctor (Mod)
Don't listen to that skilless tool that is babbling on like he knows what he's talking about.

Both pd and imp are terrible strategies for your rank.
Rank 4s do not have the upgrades to play pd or imp effectively. You are not playing to your full potential if you choosw to play imp or pe at your lvl

Play relentless attack until you can afford
1) Faster infantry (27000 sp)
2) Expendable infantry (30000 sp)

Relentless attack really is the best strat you can be using right now.
11.10.2016 - 01:49
Written by Witch-Doctor, 11.10.2016 at 00:18

Don't listen to that skilless tool that is babbling on like he knows what he's talking about.

Rank 4s do not have the upgrades to play pd or imp effectively. You are not playing to your full potential if you choosw to play imp or pe at your lvl

Lol RA Germany? You fucked in the head dude?
He asked how to play PD and Imp, I told him how to play PD and Imp. Meanwhile you're the idiot 'babbling' about playing a ridiculous strat with which you cannot defend.
If you do not want to play PD or Imp, play NC or None instead. Don't listen to this fag he doesn't know wtf he's talking about. RA Germany...nice troll
----

11.10.2016 - 06:01
Written by Darth., 11.10.2016 at 01:49

Written by Witch-Doctor, 11.10.2016 at 00:18

If you do not want to play PD or Imp, play NC or None instead. Don't listen to this fag he doesn't know wtf he's talking about. RA Germany...nice troll

Aqo might not have said it in the nicest way, but he's right nonetheless. First, because 70-cost-infantry-spam is inviable (in comparison with 120 cost tanks). Second, because even if you go PD and reduce the cost, don't forget the -1 range which makes it very, very hard to maneuver an unit that was supposed to be agile. At that point in comparison with GW militias, +1 range +1 defense doesn't justify the double cost.

RA is one of the worst strategy ever, but undoubtedly better than PD/None when it comes to no upgrades. NC is only good if there's a considerable sea.

Though for this specific topic, if it was about IMP and PD I would choose imp; just due to infantries not getting their range reduced. The extra defense might be good but the range will ruin it all for lategame. Also IMP spam is quite efficient and 40-cost-infantry is certainly affordable (in comparison with 90-cost-tanks).
11.10.2016 - 08:32
Written by clovis1122, 11.10.2016 at 06:01

While RA might well be good, playing it in 10k as Germany? +10 cost militia and infantries with -1 defence seems like too big a disadvantage. I'd rather go none as Germany, NC as UK.
----

11.10.2016 - 09:24
 Witch-Doctor (Mod)
Written by Darth., 11.10.2016 at 08:32

Written by clovis1122, 11.10.2016 at 06:01

While RA might well be good, playing it in 10k as Germany? +10 cost militia and infantries with -1 defence seems like too big a disadvantage. I'd rather go none as Germany, NC as UK.

---> use brain

He is a rank 4 non prem. So no extra cities.
10k germ has a lot of money making RA a very strong pick.

I would even use RA in extra cities.
12.10.2016 - 13:30

I hope you mean it for europe and not for world too
----
15.10.2016 - 14:29
Written by Cold Case, 12.10.2016 at 13:30

I hope you mean it for europe and not for world too

Europe. World 50k can be fun provided the people you're playing with aren't noobs
----

16.10.2016 - 14:11

Second of all, PD is to be played with purely Infantry and militia. Infantry gets - 1 range, so don't spread yourself too thin in early turns. As Germany, you should always get Austria by making 8 infantries in Munich. Rest all is up to your playing style.
Imp Germany is more for trolling. Imp is usually played as Turkey, Spain or Italy. Generally at your rank you should use it as Turkey. The premise of Imperialist is simple. Quantity over quality. While attacking anything, never attack without tanks (at least 1 or 2). Defend with Infantry and militia.

since when 25k or 50k is rediculous? I suppose spamming inf in 10k isnt
16.10.2016 - 17:18
Blitzkrieg is best for Germany. 'Member ww2?
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word