Get Premium to hide all ads
14.12.2016 - 20:57
Howdy Young Men

I would like to know what you guys want me to include for the next New World Empires at War version. So far, the scenario has been more of a success than I could have imagined. To continue improvements and never letting the game get dull, I need more ideas. The ideas that get more liked by the community are more likely to be seriously considered by me. Ideas that do not get liked as often will still get analyzed, however I am more apt to include ideas that get greater support. Please post the ideas in this forum, and I will question you as far as I can on your ideas, so that I have to figure out less of it on my own.
----
14.12.2016 - 21:04
Podria aser que todos sean premiun por 1 año y eso atraira ala gente
14.12.2016 - 21:05
Lo podría haser me centiri muy bien si lo ase
14.12.2016 - 21:05
Lo podría haser me centiri muy bien si lo ase
15.12.2016 - 12:30
Less rp buff china (less rules)
15.12.2016 - 17:03
Please, only English in this forum.
----
15.12.2016 - 17:04
Written by Brsjak, 15.12.2016 at 12:30

Less rp buff china (less rules)

What rules specifically would you liked removed and or modified?
----
15.12.2016 - 18:34
That would be awesome Serena. I am going to wait till new map editor comes out for that. Of course everyone says that nowadays.
----
15.12.2016 - 18:52
Ban leavers, i say this after the fact after having been in a failed game a few minutes ago. not playing rp for some good time before that, and now here we go again same ol same ol. just ban leavers it damages rp every time
15.12.2016 - 18:57
Leavers will all be banned Icarus
----
28.01.2017 - 08:30
Moving terror cap in Nigeria,cause its to easy for USA to kill it, give corrupt institution reinf otherwise now irremovable its uselles, Terror should be op, if all not unite against him, hijacked planes give only to terror and not only to carries dirty bombs, but that carrie terrorists to,and give it more capacity, dirty bombs only to Terror, more Nukes to Russia, India, Pakistan, France, UK, make oil spots in oceans, mines etc, give China more reinf, and JPN more cheap defensive units
----
It's scary how many possible genocidal war lords play this game, and i could be one of them
10.05.2017 - 10:15
I have played this scenario once this week, on 2 other occasions I could not because the light went out in my house and in another it was too late and I left ... I NEVER LEAVE the game when started (The other 2 times that I could not play, the people chose country without any problem)

Having said that, I came across this a few minutes ago:

The funniest thing of all was this ... have I ever insulted you or i said something negative to ignore me?

I am a respectful person (it seems that others are not so much), if you want to fix this AND APOLOGIZE (you have made a mistake and you are seeing it) you just have to send me a message and we talk without any problem
10.05.2017 - 22:19
This pretty clearly shows that you left without gaining any SP whatsoever. So either you simply did not do anything and left early in the game or you managed to sit there and do literally nothing for the entirety of the game. Either way afk players are not people that I want in my game.

http://prntscr.com/f6gbec
----
10.05.2017 - 22:23
NaiRDA, fortunately you have reminded me that I need a forum for this sort of discussion . I will create it and if you wish to discuss further search: "New World Empires Ban Talk".
----
11.05.2017 - 07:52
I do not remember that situation at all, maybe it happened when electricity was cut in my house (storm) as I said in the previous comment. I do not go in and out of games for no reason, it's not my style.

Do what you want. Of course this is a mutual ban as long as you do not correct your actions.
11.05.2017 - 16:33
Written by Elijah, 14.12.2016 at 20:57

Howdy Young Men

did you just assume my gender
----
12.05.2017 - 16:14
Yes, yes I did assume your gender.
----
12.05.2017 - 16:23
NaiRDa I do not know if you know this, but you are saying I made a mistake by banning you for breaking rules that have been clearly established. I am not saying you should feel sorry for dcing if your power went out, as the screenshot points to a disconnect as the reason for leaving. Just explain your situation to me and I would be very understanding. I am going to unban you because it appears as though you did actually disconnect from the game rather than a surrender or an abandonment, but in no universe am I going to apologize for the ban.
----
14.05.2017 - 09:05
I'd like you to make your own map and stop using a copy. That's my suggestion.
----

We are not the same- I am a Martian.
20.05.2017 - 23:43
Hellykin, that is my long term plan. However due to potential issues with maps bugging with a transfer from Silverlight to html, I plan on starting on it only after the html map editor comes out.Thank you for your input
----
21.05.2017 - 08:06
Please add more scenario sides especially in south east asia and africa
04.06.2017 - 19:05
I suggest you replace:
Egypt with Israel
Nigeria with South Africa
Japan with North Korea
08.06.2017 - 08:20
Maybe reduce, income, reinforcements/cities so the SP multiplier could be higher ? and maybe remove some country regions to reduce lag
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
11.06.2017 - 16:00
You could unban me :/ pls
15.08.2017 - 21:45
Buff terror omg too weak. maybe add continous events
replace mexico/brazil with a non american faction. mex and brazil barely do anything in game past expansion
increase sp
ban autism walls or rule that they be put back into cities before leaving for sake of fails.
29.09.2017 - 15:33
Written by Elijah, 10.05.2017 at 22:23

NaiRDA, fortunately you have reminded me that I need a forum for this sort of discussion . I will create it and if you wish to discuss further search: "New World Empires Ban Talk".
Can't find it but i have been banned for the same reason and considering that the games i do leave early are failures more than less or there is no reason to continue i.e. lost fights, to many leaves etc. i would like the ban to be removed its been months.
----
The Gifted INC.

atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word