Get Premium to hide all ads
21.02.2012 - 15:43
Im new to this game, i think its very good, but some of the abuse players give is a joke and very disrespectful, in a short space of time i was called everything under the sun,

If thats the way the game is then i wont be playing for much longer:mad:
21.02.2012 - 15:53
Sorry bro, that pretty much is the way the game is. If Amok or Ivan read this, we need more mods. Maybe that will help.
21.02.2012 - 15:54
I am not sure if i completely understood your message, but if some player is harassing or insulting you - report it to the mods.
Type in the chat box: /report your-message-here

If none of the mods is online, take screenshot and send it as a PM to any of the active mods:
- Caulerpa
- MajorKill
- Guest14502
- Acquiesce
- Hugosch
- Pinheiro
21.02.2012 - 16:04
Thanks lads, i'll get over it only a small minded person, But i'll take a note of the mods for future reference. Happy gaming
21.02.2012 - 16:42
Written by jamesbere, 21.02.2012 at 16:04

Thanks lads, i'll get over it only a small minded person, But i'll take a note of the mods for future reference. Happy gaming

If you also get annoyed of a player just ignore him. Its simple, fast, and works.
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
21.02.2012 - 16:58
Soory but thats how this game is in fact thats how the internet and life is no offense but do what i do just say shit back cause theres no mods in real life so yeah just suck it up and say shit
----
"Austria the shield and Prussia the sword!" Too bad that they are attached to the wrong arm: The right one holds the defiantly gli stening shield, and the left one is supposed to wield the sword"
-Franz Grillparzer, Prussian Officer
21.02.2012 - 22:41
Written by FaLLenXH3R0ESx, 21.02.2012 at 16:58

Soory but thats how this game is in fact thats how the internet and life is no offense but do what i do just say shit back cause theres no mods in real life so yeah just suck it up and say shit

ahh words of wisdom......
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word