Get Premium to hide all ads
02.03.2012 - 08:37
Me and my friends really want to have a private game with nobody else joining but that isn't possible because lots of people join it really quickly and we no longer have the option to kick them unless they have been inactive for 3 turns or more. I would really like if there was a pasword to join a game or some kind of friend list where you can invite your friends to a private game. An easily accessible friend list would be very helpful so you knopw when they are online.

Thanks
02.03.2012 - 08:54
The option to create private games already exists, but it's a premium feature. Meanwhile, a possible solution is to kick the unwanted players at the picking stage (the game owner can do that).

I'm not sure if you meant the same, but there's already an option to add players to your friends list (also, there's an enemy list available). You can do it by clicking in the green icon that appears when you mouse-over a player's profile in-game, or you can do it in their profiles at the site (the icon is right below the player's avatar.
----
"Whenever death may surprise us, let it be welcome if our battle cry has reached even one receptive ear and another hand reaches out to take up our arms".
02.03.2012 - 13:48
I think they should make private games a non premium feature, but just private games cause some people like just playing with friends
----
"Austria the shield and Prussia the sword!" Too bad that they are attached to the wrong arm: The right one holds the defiantly gli stening shield, and the left one is supposed to wield the sword"
-Franz Grillparzer, Prussian Officer
02.03.2012 - 22:56
Written by FaLLenXH3R0ESx, 02.03.2012 at 13:48

I think they should make private games a non premium feature, but just private games cause some people like just playing with friends

You can still do this without premium. Its called making a regular game and kicking those non-friend players from it. (but is super mean btw)
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word