Get Premium to hide all ads
09.03.2012 - 17:40
I think there be something similar to loadout or equipment for base units. Mainly what I'm suposing is something that be added to units to change some of thier stats, or giving them bonuses. example giving infantry stingers missles for bonus against air units, or giving tanks get long barrels for bonus attack power. Of course I think all base units should have their own equipment that plays on their strengths , that way noobs don't waste their time making "attack" infantry.

also units can only have one piece of equipment or loadout and must select before the game starts. maybe with their own screen addition to the upgrade selections.

I realize some of you may have some questions on how these will be different from the upgrades and strageties we currently have. quite simply they will be like strageties, in the fact that you can fiddle with them and see which one is best for you, and they would be different by the fact they only affect individual units types. also, to ensure they don't become op the affect the cost to buy and upkeep that type.
and it not really complicated if you don't overthink it.

I hope will add a bit more stragety to the game, because right it just who can build the most tanks and bombers for attack, and infantry for defense( or that how feel for me)
09.03.2012 - 17:46
We need rivers first, and Desert Storm Strategy, and fix the war sistem, and respawn on cities, and then xD this will be nice
but like this:

Researchs
Improvements In Game
----
Nothing to impede progress. If you want to see the fate of democracies, look out the windows.
10.03.2012 - 21:01
I agree probably be one the last things done, if at all. But I don't think that researchs can be done with the current system, I mean how will you go about accessing them. The other thing will be can research them in any city or what. And yet another problem be how would these cost and do they tank several turns or just one to reserch. I think these will be better.
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word