Get Premium to hide all ads
09.03.2012 - 23:19
Due to the vast size of the Pacific Ocean do you think we can add Pacific Islands Micronesia, Midway, Iwo Jima, Polynesia, Cook Islands, Marquesas Islands, Samoa, Society, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuamotu, Tuvalu, Wallis and Futuna, Caroline Islands, Marshall Islands, Mariana Islands, Banaba, and Makatea? Would help make the Pacific a more useful battle ground. But these islands have a low population so it'd be like putting in a bunch of cities in the Ocean that give you +1 reinforcements. The over all use of this provides more income to a expanding country who needs it like an Indonesia player, and would also help make the map more enabled for naval use.
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
09.03.2012 - 23:30
Written by Stomach Ulcers, 09.03.2012 at 23:23

Yeah, I had mentioned this when we were talking about adding more countries before the last patch. Ivan said most of these islands were too small to warrant giving country status, sadly.

thats as bad as taking out Kosovo
----
Written by NateBaller, 30.08.2012 at 20:04

I make Americans look bad? Are you kidding me?
10.03.2012 - 03:37
You could make a country called pacific islands and make them all 1 cities lol
----
Written by Amok, 31.08.2012 at 03:10
Fruit's theory is correct
Written by tophat, 30.08.2012 at 21:04
Fruit is right

10.03.2012 - 08:33
Written by Deray YG, 09.03.2012 at 23:19

Due to the vast size of the Pacific Ocean do you think we can add Pacific Islands Micronesia, Midway, Iwo Jima, Polynesia, Cook Islands, Marquesas Islands, Samoa, Society, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuamotu, Tuvalu, Wallis and Futuna, Caroline Islands, Marshall Islands, Mariana Islands, Banaba, and Makatea? Would help make the Pacific a more useful battle ground. But these islands have a low population so it'd be like putting in a bunch of cities in the Ocean that give you +1 reinforcements. The over all use of this provides more income to a expanding country who needs it like an Indonesia player, and would also help make the map more enabled for naval use.

Yeah but I honestly don't think they'd be worth the time. 1+ recruitment, and what I'm thinking will be low income too.
You'd do better taking more countries on the mainland than in the ocean.
----
~Somewhere in the distance an eagle shrieked as it rode an American buffalo to an apple-pie-eating contest at a baseball field.~
10.03.2012 - 09:35
Written by Stomach Ulcers, 10.03.2012 at 08:46

Quick guys, let's found a giant city in the middle of the pacific so they can add it into the game.

lol I'm in. XD
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
10.03.2012 - 10:45

Quick guys, let's found a giant city in the middle of the pacific so they can add it into the game.

So much sexings of wimminz
13.03.2012 - 13:34
Written by Runway1R, 10.03.2012 at 10:45

So much sexings of wimminz

Guessing your suggesting putting VAGlNEER in there?
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word