Get Premium to hide all ads
13.03.2012 - 21:17
Just throwing some out there, i'm sure not all of you will agree with every one of them.
I haven't added any specific prices for upgrades because it is the devs choice really, even though none of these upgrades are dramatically game changing.

(note to mods: I gave this a new thread so players can shed new light on mainly what upgrades need to be added for the new desert storm strat, also, the ugrade sticky is fairly neglected.)

unit upgrades
Submarine Capactiy II - +1 Capacity for submarines
Helicopter Capacity I - Your Helicopters can now carry 3 infantry or marines
Helicopter Capacity II - +1 Capacity for helicopters
Cheaper Anti-aircraft I - -30 for aa's
Cheaper Anti-aircraft II - and extra -30 for aa's (this will make anti aircrafts actually usefull.
Efficient Anti-Aircrafts - +1 defence bonus for aa's against all air units

General Upgrades
General Helicopter Range - Your general gives your helicopter +1 range when being carried by the helicopter
General Helicopter attack - +1 Attack for Helicopters
Stealth General - your general now acts as a stealth unit at all times (makes the general actually useful in MOS and GW)
General Marine and stealth attack - +1 attack to marines and stealths (will be separate upgrade /lazy)
General Stack Bonus - your general provides a 2.5% addition to stack bonus in attack and defence
General Army Management - you receive a 10% refund on troops you disband when they are in your generals stack (if disbanded is ever implemented)

Miscellaneous
forward scout Party - adds a satellite sentry is placed in your capital at the start of the game free of charge (able to turn this off)
Nuclear testing - (1000000 sp) adds a afterwind (well that's what it will say, it will really give a cardboard nuke) into your capital at the start of the game.
13.03.2012 - 21:26
Maybe nuclear testing could be that you can buy Nuclear weapoms?
----
"Austria the shield and Prussia the sword!" Too bad that they are attached to the wrong arm: The right one holds the defiantly gli stening shield, and the left one is supposed to wield the sword"
-Franz Grillparzer, Prussian Officer
13.03.2012 - 21:49
It was a joke haha, the ability to buy nukes would be expensive, and the devs won't make it efficient, also stacking bonuses and arb means it's much better to attack with units stacks instead of a big nuke
13.03.2012 - 23:10
Anti air need an HP boost I and II; not defense - that's fine.
----
You may not have heard of me yet. It doesn't matter; you will soon enough.
18.03.2012 - 23:27
Back on topic, i like the idea of the general being carried by Helicopters (not increasing the range), and the 2.5 bonus to attack/defense seems neat for every strategy.
Also i'd like if there is upgrade, your Helicopters to be able to carry 1 Infantry/1 Marine, anything bigger than this would turn the new strategy way to op.

There should be upgrades for the new strategy added soon.
19.03.2012 - 01:23
I support these new upgrade possibilities.
19.03.2012 - 01:44
Vote for Stealth General ;-)
19.03.2012 - 03:18
Written by T.Atheist, 18.03.2012 at 23:27

Back on topic, i like the idea of the general being carried by Helicopters (not increasing the range), and the 2.5 bonus to attack/defense seems neat for every strategy.
Also i'd like if there is upgrade, your Helicopters to be able to carry 1 Infantry/1 Marine, anything bigger than this would turn the new strategy way to op.

There should be upgrades for the new strategy added soon.

It's not a 2.5 attack bonus, it's a stack bonus, meaning you have a tiny amount more attack and defence if you have a bigger stack.
Not sure about this, it might be OP, would also make SM op, seeing as that relies on a mega stack.
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word