Get Premium to hide all ads
16.03.2012 - 00:02
Ok, I know you guys aren't going for realism but seriously, your spending all this time working on rare units, but no one really cares about the rare units.
Some rare units like mercenaries and Exo-infantry should stay the way they are as rare units, but come on, anti-tank infantry and nukes? WHY CAN'T WE FREAKING HAVE THAT STUFF TO BEGIN WITH?!?!
Yes I know, some are you are gonna be like " But some guy is gonna nuke me alot and your idiot is terrible trollloloolololololol!" But I'm not planning anything
But Seriously, there should be an option that lets you have games without nukes (The ones we play now) and with nukes ( M to the A to the D) . Also when you nuke a city, half of its income percent should be destroyed, and regained a a normal rate. There are tons of of forums about nuclear subs, and basically you should get 2 nuclear reinforcements every reinforcements turn, and they should only be short range. The cub should also be stealth and all nukes inside it should be stealth until detected. After all we don't handle things lightly in the USA
One last thing, stealth should be rare units and fighters should be base.
I doubt you'll even look at this without deleting it, and I even more doubt you'll actually take my suggestions,
But trust me
I'd be a great hapinin' if you'd do this, I think we all agree,
plus, you know you want to
----
Roses are red
Violets are blue
In Soviet Russia
Poems right you!

Roses are grey
Violets are grey
I'm color blind

Roses are red
I have a phone
Nobody calls me
Forever alone

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Some poems rhyme
this one doesn't
17.03.2012 - 11:10
Written by Tundy, 16.03.2012 at 20:00

Support:
"there should be an option that lets you have games with nukes."

And:
"Anti-Tank Infantry."

Fighters are good as a rare units, just imagine Fighters With SM
LOL

BUT
STEALTH
ARE
SUPER
ANNOYING
Id rather have a super powerful unit i can see than a not-so-power unit I don't have any idea where it is, plus, why can't we just have them both Ivan and Amok?
----
Roses are red
Violets are blue
In Soviet Russia
Poems right you!

Roses are grey
Violets are grey
I'm color blind

Roses are red
I have a phone
Nobody calls me
Forever alone

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Some poems rhyme
this one doesn't
17.03.2012 - 11:28
Good idea, but yes as you've mentioned, it should only be special games where rare units like exo-infantry, nukes etc are used.
----
Don't trust the manipulative rabbit.
19.03.2012 - 04:48
 Amok (Admin)
Yes, we might eventually add a new game option that will allow you to build nukes and some other rare stuff.
19.03.2012 - 14:40
Written by Amok, 19.03.2012 at 04:48

Yes, we might eventually add a new game option that will allow you to build nukes and some other rare stuff.

do not want, all the noobs will use this, and it will be totally unbalanced.

well unless it's premium, and they they won't be able to play it haha
19.03.2012 - 14:46
Written by nonames, 19.03.2012 at 14:40

The game is unbalanced for new players as-is, giving them a fighting chance would be nice.
23.03.2012 - 16:02
Written by nonames, 19.03.2012 at 14:40

Yes but
Everyone
Will
Have

NUKES!
----
Roses are red
Violets are blue
In Soviet Russia
Poems right you!

Roses are grey
Violets are grey
I'm color blind

Roses are red
I have a phone
Nobody calls me
Forever alone

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Some poems rhyme
this one doesn't
23.03.2012 - 18:50
What about creating a strategy dedicated to nuclear combat. It would have to involve massive production at the expense of building tanks and infantry. Perhaps a counter system where you can allocate points to build an infantry or w/e or to go towards a nuke. Once you have say, 15 you can get a tactical nuke. If you save up 50, you can get a medium range missile, and if you save up 100 you can get an ICBM. There would be safeguards like announcing a player has acquired certain technologies. Additionally there would have to be either an offensive nerf or a price increase to all regular units (except subs and air transports for carrying nukes).

Those numbers are totally negotiable, this is just a rough idea after all. I've been thinking about this for a while, even though I haven't played much lately lol.

Of course things like population casualties and the like would have to be implemented first, but I think making nukes available as a strategy would be the sensible way to handle it. See how people use them, and maybe later introduce the tactical nuke as an SP purchase to all.

I would envision people using tactical nukes in addition to regular forces, launching them from subs to clear washington DC or dropping them from air transports to clear Moscow. Or someone who is isolated taking a few cash cow countries then saving up for those ICBMs to decimate his opponent on the other side of the world. Late game, we could see some of the worst nightmare scenarios from the cold war as Russia launches its arsenal at the US while launching a ground invasion of western Europe.
24.03.2012 - 08:26
Written by Tundy, 23.03.2012 at 23:14

Add this extra option on the game:
Nuke System by Tunder3.

With/Without
-Nukes-

1.- The option allows to build a Nuclear Facility on your capital.
The Nuclear Facility cost $10,000.

2.- After you build the facility you can now buy a nuke every 3 weeks.
The nuke can just be moved 1 time and just to attack a country. (The nuke has a infinite range).

3.- If you move the nuke to attack a country,this is goin to appear on the enemy-friend screen:
Launch Detected on [insert country name]..

4.- The Nuclear strike impacts on 3 turns.

5.- the only way to stop the nuke is capturing the capital before the last turn.

6.- If the nuke hits the city, a Nuked Icon is goin to appear on the capital of the country/province, all the population is goin to decrease to half and the income to half too, forever.

7.- If a army is in there the army is goin to reduce on half.

8.- The nukes cost $2,000.

9.- You can have unlimited nukes.

10.- If a enemy captures your capital the nuclear facility is destroyed.

11.- A wall cannot stop a nuke.

12.- We can implement a Unit: ABM-Turret. (Anty-Ballistic-Missiles Turret). 5% of chances to stop a nuke, 20 turrets stop 1 nuke.

13.- Turrets just die if the city is nuked.

I Hope Amok implements this nuke system.

1. You should be able to buy nukes with out having to buy a facility
2.Nukes should only be avalible in games with nukes
3. Nukes in nuke games should cost like 1000, so you can make a massive nuclear army
----
Roses are red
Violets are blue
In Soviet Russia
Poems right you!

Roses are grey
Violets are grey
I'm color blind

Roses are red
I have a phone
Nobody calls me
Forever alone

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Some poems rhyme
this one doesn't
24.03.2012 - 12:58
Written by Tundy, 24.03.2012 at 09:38

Written by darkstorm777, 24.03.2012 at 08:26

Written by Tundy, 23.03.2012 at 23:14

Add this extra option on the game:
Nuke System by Tunder3.

With/Without
-Nukes-

1.- The option allows to build a Nuclear Facility on your capital.
The Nuclear Facility cost $10,000.

2.- After you build the facility you can now buy a nuke every 3 weeks.
The nuke can just be moved 1 time and just to attack a country. (The nuke has a infinite range).

3.- If you move the nuke to attack a country,this is goin to appear on the enemy-friend screen:
Launch Detected on [insert country name]..

4.- The Nuclear strike impacts on 3 turns.

5.- the only way to stop the nuke is capturing the capital before the last turn.

6.- If the nuke hits the city, a Nuked Icon is goin to appear on the capital of the country/province, all the population is goin to decrease to half and the income to half too, forever.

7.- If a army is in there the army is goin to reduce on half.

8.- The nukes cost $2,000.

9.- You can have unlimited nukes.

10.- If a enemy captures your capital the nuclear facility is destroyed.

11.- A wall cannot stop a nuke.

12.- We can implement a Unit: ABM-Turret. (Anty-Ballistic-Missiles Turret). 5% of chances to stop a nuke, 20 turrets stop 1 nuke.

13.- Turrets just die if the city is nuked.

I Hope Amok implements this nuke system.

1. You should be able to buy nukes with out having to buy a facility
2.Nukes should only be avalible in games with nukes
3. Nukes in nuke games should cost like 1000, so you can make a massive nuclear army

1.- you need to build a silo (nuclear facility)
or make nukes a power up.
or maybe everyone starts with 3 nukes for a whole game.

2.- with/without is a option

3.- Nukes should cost $2,000-$3,000. just the top rich/strong countries are able to buy nukes.
(i dont wanna see, a african country sending me a nuke)

3.2- if we build nukes without a Nuclear Facility, every single noob is goin to build nukes, is better if we pay for the facility 10,000 (just a rich country can build it) and 2,000 for the nukes.

Yes but still, dont be a dipwad, dont just let rich countries chuck nukes at eachother
----
Roses are red
Violets are blue
In Soviet Russia
Poems right you!

Roses are grey
Violets are grey
I'm color blind

Roses are red
I have a phone
Nobody calls me
Forever alone

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Some poems rhyme
this one doesn't
24.03.2012 - 13:05
It seems that you people expect nukes to be generally expensive- why? As rare units. they're pretty much useless, seeing as they usually get killed in the battle before they attack.
24.03.2012 - 13:13
Written by Tundy, 24.03.2012 at 13:10

Written by Omnis, 24.03.2012 at 13:05

It seems that you people expect nukes to be generally expensive- why? As rare units. they're pretty much useless, seeing as they usually get killed in the battle before they attack.

the nukes are destroyed because you get 1,but we edit the nuke:

Range:Unlimited.
Attack Effect: Destroy the half of the reinforcements and incomes of a country forever.
(Nukes cannot be stoped with units)
(instant kill half of the enemy stack)
(nukes prepare to launch, and impact on 3 turns)
(nukes can cross walls)
(nukes have 0 defense)
(nukes are expensive)

...or you could just give nukes 999 atk and 999 def, make them cost 999, make a building time of 3 turns, and call it a day.
24.03.2012 - 13:33
Written by Tundy, 24.03.2012 at 13:29

Written by Omnis, 24.03.2012 at 13:13

Written by Tundy, 24.03.2012 at 13:10

Written by Omnis, 24.03.2012 at 13:05

the nukes are destroyed because you get 1,but we edit the nuke:

Range:Unlimited.
Attack Effect: Destroy the half of the reinforcements and incomes of a country forever.
(Nukes cannot be stoped with units)
(instant kill half of the enemy stack)
(nukes prepare to launch, and impact on 3 turns)
(nukes can cross walls)
(nukes have 0 defense)
(nukes are expensive)

...or you could just give nukes 999 atk and 999 def, make them cost 999, make a building time of 3 turns, and call it a day.

that is OP.
just let the effects .

Err, last time I checked, Nuclear weapons ARE OP.
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word