Get Premium to hide all ads
27.03.2017 - 03:50
Nice to meet you all guys:)
I come from Hong Kong and I speak fluent Chinese and English:)
However, I find that many Chinese translation has problems, and some wordings of Chinese is not used in appropriate way.
I have tried to help improve the translation, but my suggestions are not accepted for long time already.
I find that the mod in charge of traditional Chinese has not been online in ATWAR for a long time already.
As a result, I want to seek help of Dev and Admin to help solving this problem. Thanks:)
[ PS: Hope that my first 40 translation improvement can be accepted so that I can update the other 1000 translations ]
----
May the FORCE be with you always.
29.03.2017 - 15:46
Written by Commander Noddy, 27.03.2017 at 03:50

Nice to meet you all guys:)
I come from Hong Kong and I speak fluent Chinese and English:)
However, I find that many Chinese translation has problems, and some wordings of Chinese is not used in appropriate way.
I have tried to help improve the translation, but my suggestions are not accepted for long time already.
I find that the mod in charge of traditional Chinese has not been online in ATWAR for a long time already.
As a result, I want to seek help of Dev and Admin to help solving this problem. Thanks:)
[ PS: Hope that my first 40 translation improvement can be accepted so that I can update the other 1000 translations ]

Have you tried messaging Sun tzu as I recommended you a couple days ago?
----
Don't ever look down on someone unless you're helping him up. Don't ever treat someone else the way you wouldn't want others to treat you.
We're all people.

01.04.2017 - 06:03
Yes. Ivan has already promoted me, so I will start my translation project now:)
----
01.04.2017 - 10:54
I have already update the newest translation of "Category" , "Chat" and "Checklist" into traditional Chinese. The phase I use is much better now so that Chinese players can enjoy the game experience of ATWAR better:)
Free feel to give suggestions about it:)
----
01.04.2017 - 10:56
Wow finally have someone did the changes of the Chinese -.- The original Chinese translation is so strange to me so as the Chinese.... Anyway, keep it on and appreciate your progress:)
----
Strength lies not in defence but in attack.
03.04.2017 - 14:48
Written by Commander Noddy, 01.04.2017 at 06:03

Yes. Ivan has already promoted me, so I will start my translation project now:)

Good job man, I'm authentically glad to have you on board
----
Don't ever look down on someone unless you're helping him up. Don't ever treat someone else the way you wouldn't want others to treat you.
We're all people.

atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word