Get Premium to hide all ads
06.02.2011 - 04:47
Indy13
Account deleted
So I'm playing this game in which I'm in Europe, 2 guys are in China and one guy is in USA.

Conquered all of Europe and was planning to go on the offense when all of the sudden the gamemaster sets the turn duration to 12 minutes and doesn't end turn early. At best it's going to take me 7-8 turns to reach his capital and kick him out of the game, and that would mean about 90 minutes, which totally sucks.

So my suggestion is, when setting turn duration to a value higher than 4 minutes (5+) or lower than 2 minutes (1), other players get to vote on the change. And to prevent alliances from abusing the voting system, if a single player votes no on the change then that vote should count as a veto.
06.02.2011 - 05:49
Fully agree with this idea, either less than 2 min or more than 4 min, should be on a vote (not taking account afk)
06.02.2011 - 08:42
Yes this is a problem. Admins are implementing voting (see below). In the meantime, if this happens in your game, the mods have the power to kick players who use this exploit. Report it to a mod if any are around until Admins put in voting.

Written by Amok, 12.12.2010 at 03:46

Yes, ultimately, we will make all settings changes by voting, so it won't really matter who the game admin is. Which is very reasonable, IMO.
Actually, we planned this feature from the beginning, just never had the time to implement it.

http://afterwind.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=70&board_page=3
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word