Airport
All planes made in the city gain +1 attack. cost 2000
Farms
City gets 50%income boost.cost 5000
Weapons Factory
City troops cost 50% less.cost 5000
Military base
Land troops made here get +1 defense and + 1 attack.cost 3000
This should be an option to make Buildings in the setting plz reply if you aggree and talk about other buildings that need made.
27.03.2012 - 20:41
Doing something like this makes the game less about strategy and more into something like Civilization. I think how things are right now are fine.
----
"Si vis pacem, para bellum" - Publius Flavius Vegetius Renatus
27.03.2012 - 20:58
sandtime
Account deleted
Civ is a startagy game
this just adds a new layer of depth like the nuke
27.03.2012 - 20:59
Written by Hotshot, 27.03.2012 at 20:41

Doing something like this makes the game less about strategy and more into something like Civilization.

You speak the truth. After all if this happens it'll become more like this. I don't even think theres any strategy in there so "False" categorizing.
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
27.03.2012 - 21:08
sandtime
Account deleted
Im just coming up with new ideas bro calm down
27.03.2012 - 21:20
Written by Deray YG, 27.03.2012 at 20:59

Doing something like this makes the game less about strategy and more into something like Civilization.

You speak the truth. After all if this happens it'll become more like this. I don't even think theres any strategy in there so "False" categorizing.

If buildings were used in a defensive manner, wouldn't that add to strategy? Maybe even offensively? I agree, the examples Sandtime listed made it seem like Evony or Civ, but give this idea a day or two, and i'm sure the old version will surface from the depths
27.03.2012 - 22:14
Written by Omnis, 27.03.2012 at 21:20

Written by Deray YG, 27.03.2012 at 20:59

If buildings were used in a defensive manner, wouldn't that add to strategy? Maybe even offensively? I agree, the examples Sandtime listed made it seem like Evony or Civ, but give this idea a day or two, and i'm sure the old version will surface from the depths

Shut up, you fool.

On topic: I love the idea! I actually happened to post a topic about it a long time ago, and in fact iv'e been working on it recently in the form of MS paint and 3 hours of car traveling, of course. I only have one giff- I don't like the Evony-esque aspects. Maybe something more, Afterwind-y? How about Searchlights, Barbed wire, and Coastal Batteries as examples?
27.03.2012 - 22:47
Gardy's back now. o_O Congrats!
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
27.03.2012 - 23:10
I like the idea. Dont like the title though. When I read it I thought it was gonna be something stupid. And welcome back gard.
27.03.2012 - 23:28
Well that was kinda rude Natteh.
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
28.03.2012 - 03:47
Well this could change the playing aspect of the game + it is hard to add to the game(there would be a massive lag in bigger games) ..some other things would be more useful
----
"There is a hero in all of us"

28.03.2012 - 04:27
It's a good idea, we've got more of these (implementing railroads, resources and other 'special' buildings). I like the idea to try 1 building you described (or like railroads), to test how it works out (as a 'extra' game option). We don't have to make it too hard to implement, something like the Airport will need too much changes in the game. We should think about something more easy to implement. Also i agree that this game shoudn't be completely like Civilization.

However, for the moment i think there are other new features and changes more important.
----
Exceptional claims demand exceptional evidence.
28.03.2012 - 13:16
Written by Hugosch, 28.03.2012 at 04:27

It's a good idea, we've got more of these (implementing railroads, resources and other 'special' buildings). I like the idea to try 1 building you described (or like railroads), to test how it works out (as a 'extra' game option). We don't have to make it too hard to implement, something like the Airport will need too much changes in the game. We should think about something more easy to implement. Also i agree that this game shoudn't be completely like Civilization.

However, for the moment i think there are other new features and changes more important.

Yes, such as pop. casualties and cargos' if I am not mistaken? Well, maybe if the idea is warped through enough and people like it, it could be added to the to-do list?
28.03.2012 - 18:53
sandtime
Account deleted
Im happy someone likes it, and honestly it could be other types of buildings implemented into the game im just giving suggesstions.
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word