Get Premium to hide all ads
30.06.2017 - 13:26
This is a new map that I made it features 4 players
-Genoa (Genoa and Kievan 'Rus) in Pink
-Mongol Empire (Mongols) In Dark Red
-Kievan 'Rus (Vladimir Suzdal and Novogrod) (Genoa and Kievan 'Rus) in Dark Green
-Kievan 'Rus (Chernigov and Galicia Volhynia) (Genoa and Kievan 'Rus) in Purple

What are the goals of each player

Mongols
The goal of the Mongols in this map is to expand as fast as it can into steppe neutral provinces and Volga Bulgar which is particulary hard to take since it has 2 forts.The mongols main troops are Turkic Auxilary Troops, Cuman Horse Archers, Cuman Spearman and Mongol Horse Archers which are particulary strong since they have a high hp high defence and high attack.Mongols main transportation unit is Mongol Hoard which is fast and has 100 capacity
Recomendent Starts are Imp and Blitz

Genoa
The goal of Genoa is to hold the Mongol expansion from the Caucases and occasionaly fund Rus.Its main unit is Spearman Guard which has 2 attack and 7 def,secondary troops are Axeman and Merceneries aswell as Fleet.Genoa has the smallest reinf so playing carefully and not wasting it at start is the smartest decistion
Recomendent Starts are PD Imp IF

Vladimir Suzdal and Novogrod

The goal of Vladimir Suzdal and Novogrod is to make as big as stack as it can before the main Mongol forces come its main transportation way is riverboat it gets a big income and big reinforcment,unlike the Chernigov it doesnt have to face an fast threat from the Mongols so it can support Chernigov if the Mongols chose to rush it with all their forces
Recomendent Starts are PD Imp and Gc

Chernigov and Galicia Volhynia

The goal of Chernigov is to make a big stack to counter that of the Mongols and occasionly fund his allies main transporation way is trough ships (riverboats).it can also expand into Pechengs and Kipchak steppe.Chernigov needs to use its big reinf and income to help his allies and attack or defend against the mongols

30.06.2017 - 15:30
Looks nice gomrade.
----
30.06.2017 - 15:35
 4nic
The map looks nice,i think it would look better with white borders or thin (transparent) ones,would look more professional
----
''Everywhere where i am absent, they commit nothing but follies''
~Napoleon

30.06.2017 - 17:05
Amazing
----

08.07.2017 - 16:47
Hot!
09.07.2017 - 14:50
Good map, just correct Novogrod to 'Novgorod' (nov = new, gorod = city)

Also i think correct term is 'Pecheneg(plural: pechenegs)' not 'pechengs', but i am not sure.
----
If a game is around long enough, people will find the most efficient way to play it and start playing it like robots
25.09.2018 - 05:23
Mongols never invaded Russia, it never happened.
Proof there is no mention of mongols attacking russia. Instead there are tatars,

So this is one of those conspiracy maps eh?
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word