30.06.2017 - 17:27
Please no
----
30.06.2017 - 18:24
Clovis x Laochra
----
Someone Better Than You
30.06.2017 - 18:33
Zephyrusu + commando eagle - A tale of 2 star crossed lovers.
----
30.06.2017 - 18:36
Khal + CE
----
The enemy is in front of us, the enemy is behind us, the enemy is to the right and left of us. They cant get away this time! - General Douglas Mcarthur

30.06.2017 - 19:14
Written by Permamuted, 30.06.2017 at 17:27

Please no

mmmmmm gonna write a lemon about you two its gonna be juicy
01.07.2017 - 04:45
Laochra + Hdrakon
01.07.2017 - 05:37
It was a cold rainy day in southern Ireland, loachra gazed out a balcony window, wearing the lingerie senpai clovis had bought him the other day while shopping at the local mall, lost in thought of what tidings today will bring him. As he gazed out into the ocean familiar arms wrapped around him, suprised by the notion a single gasp left his mouth before clovis's lips met his in a moment of suprised bliss. "Good morning sleepy head" clovis said as there tender kiss came to an end "how did you sleep last after last night? I hope your first time was as wonderful as it was for me" Loachra looking back on the night before of steamy passion, in remembrance of the beauty that is human nature, still lost in thought, he snapped back to reality as clovis went on about the trivial nothings of the day to come. "So how about some breakfast, I'm starving" Clovis said, then the guilt set in once more as it hit laochra like a bad hangover, he has been lying this entire time to this poor man, it was not his first time, infact there had been several others from the book club before clovis, Khal, Waffel, Acqui, all former lovers, well former as in not with them at this moment, this thought made loachra feel very unclean, like a terrible terrible slut. Snapping back to reality remembering what clovis said, loachra mentioned he to was starving and would love to grab a bite to eat, burrying his guilt they set off to the small diner at the end of the block, clovis completly ignorant to the sin that is lust that has beset his new lover.

Prt 2 on request - TBC
----

We are not the same- I am a Martian.
01.07.2017 - 06:20
Written by Helly, 01.07.2017 at 05:37

XAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXXAXAXAXAXAAXAXAXAXAXAXAXA WOWW
01.07.2017 - 07:08
 Crow
Khal + Commando Eagle
Laochra + Clovis (hdrakon joins in for a threesome)
JF + Commando Eagle
Waffel + Laochra
----
01.07.2017 - 07:19
I love how 2/3 of all posts here are about Laochra
----
Someone Better Than You
01.07.2017 - 08:07

It was a cold rainy day in southern Ireland, loachra gazed out a balcony window, wearing the lingerie senpai clovis had bought him the other day while shopping at the local mall, lost in thought of what tidings today will bring him. As he gazed out into the ocean familiar arms wrapped around him, suprised by the notion a single gasp left his mouth before clovis's lips met his in a moment of suprised bliss. "Good morning sleepy head" clovis said as there tender kiss came to an end "how did you sleep last after last night? I hope your first time was as wonderful as it was for me" Loachra looking back on the night before of steamy passion, in remembrance of the beauty that is human nature, still lost in thought, he snapped back to reality as clovis went on about the trivial nothings of the day to come. "So how about some breakfast, I'm starving" Clovis said, then the guilt set in once more as it hit laochra like a bad hangover, he has been lying this entire time to this poor man, it was not his first time, infact there had been several others from the book club before clovis, Khal, Waffel, Acqui, all former lovers, well former as in not with them at this moment, this thought made loachra feel very unclean, like a terrible terrible slut. Snapping back to reality remembering what clovis said, loachra mentioned he to was starving and would love to grab a bite to eat, burrying his guilt they set off to the small diner at the end of the block, clovis completly ignorant to the sin that is lust that has beset his new lover.

Prt 2 on request - TBC

OMG ITS FANTASTIC I UPVOTE FOR A PART TWO
01.07.2017 - 09:13

Prt 2 on request - TBC

Nice Laochra the lingerie wearing slut. Nice hell.
----
01.07.2017 - 12:13
Written by Permamuted, 01.07.2017 at 09:13

Prt 2 on request - TBC

Nice Laochra the lingerie wearing slut. Nice hell.

I'm glad you agree was afraid you would not like it.
----

01.07.2017 - 12:39
XAAXXAAXAXAAAXAAAX
----
01.07.2017 - 17:45

Prt 2 on request - TBC

part 2 pls
----
The enemy is in front of us, the enemy is behind us, the enemy is to the right and left of us. They cant get away this time! - General Douglas Mcarthur

07.07.2017 - 14:21

Prt 2 on request - TBC

Use paragraphs!!
----
07.07.2017 - 16:35
Written by Al Fappino, 07.07.2017 at 14:21

Prt 2 on request - TBC

Use paragraphs!!

Paragraphs would be a segment of a story, a change of scenery or the start of a new thought or goal. This is one paragraph xD
----

07.07.2017 - 16:36
Written by Helly, 07.07.2017 at 16:35

Prt 2 on request - TBC

Use paragraphs!!

Paragraphs would be a segment of a story, a change of scenery or the start of a new thought or goal. This is one paragraph xD

Did I just get lectured ;-;

Also Loachra sounds like a nice alt name
----
07.07.2017 - 19:13
Written by Al Fappino, 07.07.2017 at 16:36

Prt 2 on request - TBC

Use paragraphs!!

Thats my name, bitch
----

Written by Guest14502, 11.10.2014 at 09:44

Waffel for mod 2015
07.07.2017 - 19:20
KingJim
Account deleted
Unleashed x Laochra
07.07.2017 - 22:01
Written by Waffel, 07.07.2017 at 19:13

Written by Al Fappino, 07.07.2017 at 16:36

Prt 2 on request - TBC

Use paragraphs!!

Thats my name, bitch

Uhhhh, someone's agressive for bae, me gusta
----
08.07.2017 - 01:57
Laochra x Laochra
08.07.2017 - 11:47

As he gazed out into the ocean familiar arms wrapped around him, suprised by the notion a single gasp left his mouth before clovis's lips met his in a moment of suprised bliss. "Good morning sleepy head"

Fucking p e r f e c t
----
Another 6 a.m. start to the day just like all the rest
11.07.2017 - 05:32
 Witch-Doctor (Mod)
Clovis was having a great day, he finished all his tasks and was in a particularly happy mood. He then decided to go out for a drink to celebrate.

Later that evening at the bar, he spots this absolutely gorgeous girl. She was in an olive coloured dress with raven coloured hair. She was twirling around in circles, flinging her dress up almost till you could see her undies. Clovis had a crush on her and he stared at the way she spun back and forth. She then picked up a small hula-hoop and started spinning it on her left arm while she continued to twirl around in a circle. It was the most enchanting thing he has ever seen.

After what seemed like hours of dancing, she was finally exhausted and went to the bartender for a drink.
"Phew that was exhausting, I need to refuel." She said gasping for air.

Clovis seizing the opportunity approached her and offered to buy her some food. After an hour of flirting and romancing, clovis finally scored.

"Hey lets go back to my place." She asked
"Ok lets go." Clovis slurred from intoxication.
"You're too drunk, let me drive." She suggested

During their drive, a couple of hooligans threw improvised stinkbomb devices at their car. It was rotten eggs filled with sour milk and feces and it had the most horrendous and explosive odor imaginable.
"Hey fuck off you kids" The girl said in a booming voice.
"Bet you can't catch us!" The kids sneered.

She then completely lost her wits and grabbed her night vision goggles to chase after them. Clovis climbed out and also gave chased. The hooligans knew the area really well and managed to completely elude them.
"Fuck, I bet those were hdrakon's goons." Clovis remarcked.

Clovis and his lady return to their car, but before they could get in, a truck pulls up a few meter aside them. The driver pulls out a handgun and demanded cash.

"I don't negotiate with your kind." The girl said.

Right then, she pulls out a chaingun from the trunk of her car and fired at thr truck. The truck was completely destroyed from the hellstorm of bullets.
Further down the street, headlights from a least half a dozen cars lit up.

"Shit we gotta get out of here." Clovis said.

Both of them scramed in the car.

"Don't worry, we'll be safe at my place"

The drove as fast as they could away from the mob of vehicles giving chase.

"What the fuck, who are these guys, you had a chaingun in the back of the car the entire time!!..." Clovis is just dumbfoundedly mumbling questions.

The girl then pulls out a huge bazooka and shot heat seeking hydra missiles at the cars chasing. The missile exploded againsts one of the chasing vehicle and the explosion was enough to flip another car over. At odds againsts the overwhelming firepower, the pack of vehicles swerved away and ran.

Minutes later, they arrive at the girl's house and clovis can't help, but marvel at how huge her garage is. Not only that, but it is full of weaponry and ammunition.

"Well, before we do anything, I want you to do me right here in this dirty garage clovis. Ride me as hard as you can, give me your best." The girl said as she threw herself upon him.

They both then had hot steamy sex right there in the garage and then fell asleep. Later that day, clovis woke up and found himself naked in a US hangarbase cuddling an AH-64 Apache attack helicopter. He then remembered that he was a soldier and during operation desert storm last night, he took a shit load of LSD and was stoned out of his mind. To his embarassment, he found that the helicopter was absolutely covered with his excitement and he hurriedly tried to clean it up before anybody notices. It was too late, his entire squad happen to stumble upon him naked trying to clean up his mess from last night. Years later till this day, clovis still has PTSD attacks about that dang Desert Storm helicopter.
11.07.2017 - 06:06
KingJim
Account deleted
Written by Witch-Doctor, 11.07.2017 at 05:32

Clovis was having a great day, he finished all his tasks and was in a particularly happy mood. He then decided to go out for a drink to celebrate.

Later that evening at the bar, he spots this absolutely gorgeous girl. She was in an olive coloured dress with raven coloured hair. She was twirling around in circles, flinging her dress up almost till you could see her undies. Clovis had a crush on her and he stared at the way she spun back and forth. She then picked up a small hula-hoop and started spinning it on her left arm while she continued to twirl around in a circle. It was the most enchanting thing he has ever seen.

After what seemed like hours of dancing, she was finally exhausted and went to the bartender for a drink.
"Phew that was exhausting, I need to refuel." She said gasping for air.

Clovis seizing the opportunity approached her and offered to buy her some food. After an hour of flirting and romancing, clovis finally scored.

"Hey lets go back to my place." She asked
"Ok lets go." Clovis slurred from intoxication.
"You're too drunk, let me drive." She suggested

During their drive, a couple of hooligans threw improvised stinkbomb devices at their car. It was rotten eggs filled with sour milk and feces and it had the most horrendous and explosive odor imaginable.
"Hey fuck off you kids" The girl said in a booming voice.
"Bet you can't catch us!" The kids sneered.

She then completely lost her wits and grabbed her night vision goggles to chase after them. Clovis climbed out and also gave chased. The hooligans knew the area really well and managed to completely elude them.
"Fuck, I bet those were hdrakon's goons." Clovis remarcked.

Clovis and his lady return to their car, but before they could get in, a truck pulls up a few meter aside them. The driver pulls out a handgun and demanded cash.

"I don't negotiate with your kind." The girl said.

Right then, she pulls out a chaingun from the trunk of her car and fired at thr truck. The truck was completely destroyed from the hellstorm of bullets.
Further down the street, headlights from a least half a dozen cars lit up.

"Shit we gotta get out of here." Clovis said.

Both of them scramed in the car.

"Don't worry, we'll be safe at my place"

The drove as fast as they could away from the mob of vehicles giving chase.

"What the fuck, who are these guys, you had a chaingun in the back of the car the entire time!!..." Clovis is just dumbfoundedly mumbling questions.

The girl then pulls out a huge bazooka and shot heat seeking hydra missiles at the cars chasing. The missile exploded againsts one of the chasing vehicle and the explosion was enough to flip another car over. At odds againsts the overwhelming firepower, the pack of vehicles swerved away and ran.

Minutes later, they arrive at the girl's house and clovis can't help, but marvel at how huge her garage is. Not only that, but it is full of weaponry and ammunition.

"Well, before we do anything, I want you to do me right here in this dirty garage clovis. Ride me as hard as you can, give me your best." The girl said as she threw herself upon him.

They both then had hot steamy sex right there in the garage and then fell asleep. Later that day, clovis woke up and found himself naked in a US hangarbase cuddling an AH-64 Apache attack helicopter. He then remembered that he was a soldier and during operation desert storm last night, he took a shit load of LSD and was stoned out of his mind. To his embarassment, he found that the helicopter was absolutely covered with his excitement and he hurriedly tried to clean it up before anybody notices. It was too late, his entire squad happen to stumble upon him naked trying to clean up his mess from last night. Years later till this day, clovis still has PTSD attacks about that dang Desert Storm helicopter.

Ahahhaha nice one
15.07.2017 - 13:57
Written by Witch-Doctor, 11.07.2017 at 05:32

Cheat, everybody saw that I rolled a 20 in that game. Ask 4nic.
15.07.2017 - 17:04
Are we writing erotica here?
----
15.07.2017 - 18:55
 4nic
Part-3 pls
----
''Everywhere where i am absent, they commit nothing but follies''
~Napoleon

15.07.2017 - 23:22
Clovis Died
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word