Get Premium to hide all ads
07.02.2011 - 09:28
First quick introduction:
I'm Mladen, from Serbia. I heard on some chat about this game, and after 1 game played I suggest it to my brother and friends...

I play some other game too, and Serbs have biggest community there (about 4000 active players, and 15000+ half active)
I suggest them this gameand some of them join. They call other players, and now we have a lot of Serbs in evening hours.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Only one thing we don't like here, and that is Kosovo as independent state. In UN map Kosovo is part of sovereignty and territorial integrity of Serbia. Yes, we have problem in that province, but if you want look for justice, just go at UN map. Now I can write about Kosovo million rows, but I think if you want you will listen to justice and your players who play this game. More Serbs are coming, and belive me, they will call their international friends too, but we only ask to respect us.
And one more things, I think that no one from Albania play this game, so you do not have obligation to explain to other side, because there are no other side, only justice and injustice.

I kindly ask you to reconsider this problem, so we can cooperate together.
Thanks.

Kosovo is Serbia.
...it was, it is, it will be...
----
Kosovo is Serbia !

На своју веру, на своју земљу, поÐÂÂ
07.02.2011 - 09:40
Signed
----
Never go to war with a country whose national holiday celebrates a defeat in 1389.
07.02.2011 - 09:43
Singed!
----
С ВЕРОМ У БОГА ЗА КРАЉА И ОТАЏБИНУ!

ÐÃ
07.02.2011 - 09:46
This has nothing to do with the game and is 100% real world politics.

Much like the USA, China, Russia etc Serbia is clearly to powerfull and is split up into smaller areas.

The possibility that other nations could be split apart in the future has also been discussed, please respect the Developers decisions here.

The amount of players from Serbia in this or any other game is not important to this game mechanic, so is the fact you are vote bombing this thread. when I came here it was 7 viewers including me to this thread and already 3 votes. Clearly an attempt to manipulate the forums by a few motovated players.

This subject is also clearly going to cause arguments and drama so do not repost.
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word