Get Premium to hide all ads

Poll

Able to remake a General if it gets killed

Cost about 1000 or 1200
Or a wait time to make

Total votes: 16
05.04.2012 - 04:37
Able to remake a general after it dies would be cool.
----
I love you Afterwind<3
05.04.2012 - 05:22
Just hope you find an Admiral..

Or be more careful with your original General.
----
Chaplain (Maj. Gen.) Francis L. Sampson, was an American Army officer who served as the 12th Chief of Chaplains of the United States Army.
His real life story of his rescuing a young soldier became the inspiration for the film "Saving Private Ryan�
05.04.2012 - 09:05
If Napoleon died in battle, would of people been able to revive him from the dead? same concept, so no.
05.04.2012 - 09:08
Written by nonames, 05.04.2012 at 09:05

If Napoleon died in battle, would of people been able to revive him from the dead? same concept, so no.

no.. but there would be other people ready to be a general and maybe you should add a option to the poll: 'no'
05.04.2012 - 09:38
Written by nonames, 05.04.2012 at 09:05

JFK died, then we got Johnson. Same principle, just replace the old guy with a new one.
05.04.2012 - 10:12
JFK wasn't a general. Where's the NO option?
----
Written by Mahdi, 23.11.2013 at 20:30

I don't consider the phrase "massive fag" to be an insult. Mods did.
05.04.2012 - 10:17
Written by notserral, 05.04.2012 at 10:12

It was an example, if you had a set of eyes and a knowledge of the English language this would be quite apparent too you.
05.04.2012 - 11:12
Written by Garde, 05.04.2012 at 10:17

It was an example, if you had a set of eyes and a knowledge of the English language this would be quite apparent too you.

Yes, if knowledge of English consists of writing walls of useless text like a 15 year old girl, then yes I have no knowledge of it. Also, the word you're looking for is "to", not "too".

But I don't think you quite understand how a figure like Napoleon, Hitler and even Churchill is important to the war effort and overall morale of the troops and the nation. JFK wasn't.
----

05.04.2012 - 11:25
Written by notserral, 05.04.2012 at 11:12

Written by Garde, 05.04.2012 at 10:17

Yes, if knowledge of English consists of writing walls of useless text like a 15 year old girl, then yes I have no knowledge of it. Also, the word you're looking for is "to", not "too".

But I don't think you quite understand how a figure like Napoleon, Hitler and even Churchill is important to the war effort and overall morale of the troops and the nation. JFK wasn't.

You're looking too deep into this. An example is an example; you're turning it into a debate over JFK not boosting troops or not; turning it off-topic. We are not debating whether or not a figure is a boost of morale in soldiers or not; we are discussing the idea OP presented, bringing in a new general. If you would like to further discuss JFK's standings on Military position, please bring it to the off-topic forum or a Private message.
05.04.2012 - 11:36
Still, the idea of bringing a new general into battle is not a good one - it could easily lead into more works to the mods, as SP farming would be much easier. And removing a general from battle is an advantage you actively seek and having that general be reborn would kill the advantage.
----

05.04.2012 - 12:44
Written by notserral, 05.04.2012 at 11:36

Still, the idea of bringing a new general into battle is not a good one - it could easily lead into more works to the mods, as SP farming would be much easier. And removing a general from battle is an advantage you actively seek and having that general be reborn would kill the advantage.

Hmm, I guess you're right. I never use my general unless i'm spawning up a strike-team, so I guess I wouldn't know.
05.04.2012 - 13:37
Truely i think losing a general should have negative effects, in a battle losing a leader can have serious effects on morale.
06.04.2012 - 13:00
What about degrading General quality?

For example, you start off the game with your regular general, who's apparently the best on that your nation could find and does well.

If that General dies, you can use one of the two suggested methods to get a new one; BUT, he's not as good, because there's no two Erwin Rommels in a game.

He doesn't provide as much a bonus to the troops.

I don't even pay attention to how Generals affect gameplay, since I never use them, so this may not be a tangible idea. But I think it would work.
----
~goodnamesalltaken~
06.04.2012 - 13:19
 YOBA
There should be a "no" option you pretentious bugger. Which I would vote for, by the way.
----
YOBA:
Youth-Oriented, Bydło-Approved
08.04.2012 - 03:29
Sorry about the options it was my first post
----
I love you Afterwind<3
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word