Get Premium to hide all ads
06.04.2012 - 23:27
Hi, hi here's some idea's/suggestion. I think they would really take this game to a whole new level.

1.A free-for-all game mode.

A game where making alliance's isn't possible!.

2.Add Building's That can be place on any capital's city's. That serve's to upgrade your unit's.

[Air Base]
0/3 Attack
0/3 Defense
0/3 Transport Capacity

[Barrack](Ground Infantry)
0/3 Attack
0/3 Defense
0/2 Range

[Vehicule's](Tank's ect)
0/3 Attack
0/3 Defense
0/2 Range

[Naval Base]
0/3 Attack
0/3 Defense
0/6 Range

3.New Unit's.
Transport Vehicule. Transport up to 5 Infantry. At a range of 5. Cost:350$
Transport Plane. Transport up to 8. Cost:800$

4. Hotkey's.

This game has no hotkey's for unit's.
Wouldn't it be nice if i could select my town and press T for a tank or A for a marine or something?. And let's say i click a town and press Ctrl+T it would bring me to to the
interface that let's me type in the amount of this unit's. If i click with the mouse on the screen it would bring me the amount of type-in unit's on from their you can choose where they would go.

5. Having a interface that show's counter unit's.

6. Hardcore (if subscribed)
-Income Per Minute. Meaning that it is gradually growing instead of only once per round.
-Having Unit's Being made a cooldown. And A queuelist ; autoqueue (opt)
-Renforcement per minute. (Same as above)
-Unit's can walk any range. But Unit Speed would take Range's place. (as in stat's)
-Interface window's (opt) that allow's you to see a box for X second's everytime your capture a city.

I know this is not all clear, my english is pretty bad but I love this game's. And if it had a real-time mode. (Refeer to ->6) I would be more than happy to buy a sub for 12months ^^

Please Leave comment's and tought's On the 6 topic's i brought up. Modification and idea's would be fun to have also.

Have A Nice Day.

Warpzone
06.04.2012 - 23:49
Well the no alliance is already a game setting, and also for a little constructive criticism. The only good idea I see here is the transport vehicle. The rest seem too Evony.
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
06.04.2012 - 23:51
@1: That is already in the game.

@2: I've proposed this before, but looking back it doesn't make much sense. Not good for the games simplicity.

@3: Ivan pretty much said Infantry ride in Pimpmobiles' when they are traveling. Would you rather have an Infantry transport or a Hoopty?

@4: Hotkey's, very old idea. I believe they added this, but not sure. I'll dig around and see if I can find the old thread.

@5: Wait, wha...?

@6: Logic=none.
07.04.2012 - 00:42
@3 Whats a hopty

@5in game interface that show wich unit's counter's wich unit's.

@6: Logic=none

What i meant by that is like a RTS like Companies of heroes online. Warcraft 3. Sc2. C&C Series. AoE2 ect
07.04.2012 - 01:01
Written by Warpzone, 07.04.2012 at 00:42

@3 Whats a hopty

@5in game interface that show wich unit's counter's wich unit's.

@6: Logic=none

What i meant by that is like a RTS like Companies of heroes online. Warcraft 3. Sc2. C&C Series. AoE2 ect

@3: A Hoopty = Pimpmobile, Swag-Van, Windowless van, SlavShagWagon.

@5: We already have that I reckon, in the FAQ and the game.

@6: Ponies.
07.04.2012 - 07:24
Written by Warpzone, 06.04.2012 at 23:27

Hi, hi here's some idea's/suggestion. I think they would really take this game to a whole new level.

1.A free-for-all game mode.

A game where making alliance's isn't possible!.

2.Add Building's That can be place on any capital's city's. That serve's to upgrade your unit's.

[Air Base]
0/3 Attack
0/3 Defense
0/3 Transport Capacity

[Barrack](Ground Infantry)
0/3 Attack
0/3 Defense
0/2 Range

[Vehicule's](Tank's ect)
0/3 Attack
0/3 Defense
0/2 Range

[Naval Base]
0/3 Attack
0/3 Defense
0/6 Range

3.New Unit's.
Transport Vehicule. Transport up to 5 Infantry. At a range of 5. Cost:350$
Transport Plane. Transport up to 8. Cost:800$

4. Hotkey's.

This game has no hotkey's for unit's.
Wouldn't it be nice if i could select my town and press T for a tank or A for a marine or something?. And let's say i click a town and press Ctrl+T it would bring me to to the
interface that let's me type in the amount of this unit's. If i click with the mouse on the screen it would bring me the amount of type-in unit's on from their you can choose where they would go.

5. Having a interface that show's counter unit's.

6. Hardcore (if subscribed)
-Income Per Minute. Meaning that it is gradually growing instead of only once per round.
-Having Unit's Being made a cooldown. And A queuelist ; autoqueue (opt)
-Renforcement per minute. (Same as above)
-Unit's can walk any range. But Unit Speed would take Range's place. (as in stat's)
-Interface window's (opt) that allow's you to see a box for X second's everytime your capture a city.

I know this is not all clear, my english is pretty bad but I love this game's. And if it had a real-time mode. (Refeer to ->6) I would be more than happy to buy a sub for 12months ^^

Please Leave comment's and tought's On the 6 topic's i brought up. Modification and idea's would be fun to have also.

Have A Nice Day.

Warpzone

1. There is a free for all game mode,, be supporter, and uncheck allow alliances. ((be warned, there will be backroom peace bargans made regardless))

2. No, Just upgrade your general.

3. A.Transport jeep or something would be cool, but I dont think they are adding new units. BUT if they did, it would have to cost about the same as Air Transport, ((600, mabey 50 less or something)) and have the same carrying capacity, mabey +1..((or just play blitzkrieg, and its like your units are in a Hoop-D anyways))
B. There is a air transport already, with upgrades it carries up to 5. Just be chill about only starting with +3 capacity

4. Hotkeys could be cool, but I have good//accurate mouse speed//aim, because I have played RTS since i was 9

5. If you want more in dept unit stats, counters, refer to the FAQ button up top ^ between coalitions and news in the right hand corner ((if you scroll over it, a unit button will drop down, and it even shows you all the Plus' and Minus' that each strat gives the units))

6. No, this is not a RTS, this is an old fashion strategy. I enjoy the game the way it is.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MY idea is very simple ((because I like the KISS methodology - Keep It Simple Stupied)).. Install a skip button, when choosing starting country, for those who prefer choosing last, so we dont have to wait for the timer to tick down every time.
----
Chaplain (Maj. Gen.) Francis L. Sampson, was an American Army officer who served as the 12th Chief of Chaplains of the United States Army.
His real life story of his rescuing a young soldier became the inspiration for the film "Saving Private Ryan�
07.04.2012 - 08:27
Quote:
4. Hotkeys could be cool, but I have good//accurate mouse speed//aim, because I have played RTS since i was 9

i have been playing rts for 20year's to. and their is no doubt i would double my number of action per minute and this way i could reduce time round by alot to try and put pressure by speed involve in the game play. or play a normal game and do other stuff while you are doing it because you are using hotkey's. giving us the option would be nice no?
07.04.2012 - 08:40
Written by Warpzone, 07.04.2012 at 08:27

Quote:

i have been playing rts for 20year's to. and their is no doubt i would double my number of action per minute and this way i could reduce time round by alot to try and put pressure by speed involve in the game play. or play a normal game and do other stuff while you are doing it because you are using hotkey's. giving us the option would be nice no?

No. I can Play 2 mintue games just fine.. I dont need hotkeys, my mouse speed/accuracy is just fine for the way this game is set up, and I dont need to spam units. I build only what I need, and save the rest of my money//reinforcements for later rounds, so I dont go broke, and I can keep expanding, instead of having a round((or more)) of no action on my part, due to being broke//having no reinforcements.

Mabey in whole world games it would be nice, but I still find I do not need it, even when fighting in Asia, Middle East, and Americas at the same time..

Instead of hotkeys, why dont you turn on Auto-Produce on your cities/capitals. If you dont want to spend time clicking the + button.
----
Chaplain (Maj. Gen.) Francis L. Sampson, was an American Army officer who served as the 12th Chief of Chaplains of the United States Army.
His real life story of his rescuing a young soldier became the inspiration for the film "Saving Private Ryan�
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word