Get Premium to hide all ads
07.04.2012 - 13:37
Ever make a scenario, and punch a hole in the wall when nobody plays it? Now you don't have to worry! Because with the Trending Scenarios option, you can display your scenario in the lobby and the scenarios room for a nominal fee of 500 sp! Sound good? the sp would not be taken from your total, but from the current amount of sp you have. When it's displayed, a little ad-like box pops up in-between the strategies and chat tabs. When in the scenarios room, it will display like an ad on the side of the list of scenarios. Every 500 sp displays it for a day. When more than one person buys a scenario spot, it works like a slideshow and you can see which ones are there.
07.04.2012 - 13:50
Yeah no thanks i don't want scenarios advertised to me. 99.99% of them are terribly unbalanced and fail even harder when someone leaves.
08.04.2012 - 00:27
Written by nonames, 07.04.2012 at 13:50

Yeah no thanks i don't want scenarios advertised to me. 99.99% of them are terribly unbalanced and fail even harder when someone leaves.

This^ Currently trying to make my scenarios "NOOB" proof.
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
08.04.2012 - 09:36
 YOBA
I think this is a really bad idea. Most of them are indeed pretty crap and unbalanced. But even worse is shoving a game in your face in a lobby which hasn't even started yet. It just sounds cheap, and I for one would just ignore them or close the sidebar because they've been promoted through the spending of SP, not through high ratings. And on top of that, we still need a proper rating system. Sorry, but no.
----
YOBA:
Youth-Oriented, Bydło-Approved
08.04.2012 - 09:55
Written by YOBA, 08.04.2012 at 09:36

I think this is a really bad idea. Most of them are indeed pretty crap and unbalanced. But even worse is shoving a game in your face in a lobby which hasn't even started yet. It just sounds cheap, and I for one would just ignore them or close the sidebar because they've been promoted through the spending of SP, not through high ratings. And on top of that, we still need a proper rating system. Sorry, but no.

Alright, catch you starside then, I quit.
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word