Walling with hotkeys:

Preventing Walls:

Serbian Walling:

Videos recorded by: Darkmace
----
o_O
26.11.2017 - 15:10
Support!

Thanks for helping out the new players and community.

Keep it up!
----

26.11.2017 - 15:41
I have no clue how you got access to those, they were unlisted. It is fine, though I would have appreciated a PM asking if you could post my [non-public] videos.

Regardless, I guess I should just post them all (there are 21 assorted vids) somewhere soon. I made them more than 1 year ago but never used them.
----
Be Humble
26.11.2017 - 15:42
Kogi
Account deleted
26.11.2017 - 16:00
Written by Ted, 26.11.2017 at 15:55

Written by Darkmace, 26.11.2017 at 15:41

I have no clue how you got access to those, they were unlisted. It is fine, though I would have appreciated a PM asking if you could post my videos.

Regardless, I guess I should just post them all (there are 21 assorted vids) somewhere soon. I made them more than 1 year ago but never used them.

Not trying to be rude, but I dont care if its mine or yours, I only care for helping lowranks, and I didnt even say those videos are mine.

Ted.

You still have to give credit if you post a video that isnt yours I believe.
26.11.2017 - 16:02
Written by Ted, 26.11.2017 at 16:01

Written by Wheelo, 26.11.2017 at 16:00

I have no clue how you got access to those, they were unlisted. It is fine, though I would have appreciated a PM asking if you could post my videos.

Not trying to be rude, but I dont care if its mine or yours, I only care for helping lowranks, and I didnt even say those videos are mine.

Ted.

You still have to give credit if you post a video that isnt yours I believe.

Check the main post before u comment please.

Edited
26.11.2017 - 16:33

Ted.

That's not how it works, I'm not mad - but if it was someone else they could have been, rightfully so. I just recommend asking in the future because even if your intentions are pure, someone could feel disrespected.
----
Be Humble
26.11.2017 - 16:56
Written by Darkmace, 26.11.2017 at 16:33

Ted.

That's not how it works, I'm not mad - but if it was someone else they could have been, rightfully so. I just recommend asking in the future because even if your intentions are pure, someone could feel disrespected.

op 666 posts
26.11.2017 - 16:57
Another one of the 10000 same bullshit threads.

Amok and Ivan gonna have a hard time choosing from all these tryhards D
----

Written by Guest14502, 11.10.2014 at 09:44

Waffel for mod 2015
26.11.2017 - 21:59
Posted unlisted videos... XAXAXAXAXAXAX
----
27.11.2017 - 00:49
Written by Ted, 26.11.2017 at 14:58

I have no clue what either of you are saying.
https://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=27833

Posted on 2016, the exact same videos.
----

27.11.2017 - 02:55
I don't really know what is the point... the beginners does not care at all to learn the game they just want to go RA and do 4 units wall and spam air transports in 50k world and if they wanted to learn they will watch a high ranked game therefore i doubt that they will check the forums by anyway if they didn't learn that already so basically you are posting it for the high ranks who checks forums usually and nobody wants to take everything ready everybody wants to learn by themselves
And srsly if i haven't seen those videos i would have remained ignorant as my mind cannot understand those simple things "how to wf" "how to wall" etc
and in fact this way of walling increases the chance of turn block i have always walled using the first move on the direction i want to move the original stack and then two militia at once from the city that will form the wall thats even faster then this hotkey usage if thats the claim(maybe just for me because when i click a city it needs 1 second to load on my wooden pc)
but we just want to trash the forum and claim that its for the kids! we all love the kids don't we?
----
Our next Moments are Tomorrows Memories
27.11.2017 - 03:32
Written by SyrianDevil, 27.11.2017 at 02:55

I don't really know what is the point... the beginners does not care at all to learn the game they just want to go RA and do 4 units wall and spam air transports in 50k world and if they wanted to learn they will watch a high ranked game therefore i doubt that they will check the forums by anyway if they didn't learn that already so basically you are posting it for the high ranks who checks forums usually and nobody wants to take everything ready everybody wants to learn by themselves
And srsly if i haven't seen those videos i would have remained ignorant as my mind cannot understand those simple things "how to wf" "how to wall" etc
and in fact this way of walling increases the chance of turn block i have always walled using the first move on the direction i want to move the original stack and then two militia at once from the city that will form the wall thats even faster then this hotkey usage if thats the claim(maybe just for me because when i click a city it needs 1 second to load on my wooden pc)
but we just want to trash the forum and claim that its for the kids! we all love the kids don't we?

are you implying that we should all hate on beginners without much valid reason, but only because they lack experience and upgrades?
----

27.11.2017 - 04:33
Written by LukeTan, 27.11.2017 at 03:32

Written by SyrianDevil, 27.11.2017 at 02:55

are you implying that we should all hate on beginners without much valid reason, but only because they lack experience and upgrades?

im implying that this makes no sense to make those topics there are already loads of them and they never proved useful and never was upvoted by a beginner and most of those low ranks who come to the forums are alts trust me i have been here since 2013 most of them appears to be alts sooner or later(do you actually believe that ranks 3 are suggesting changes in the game and crying about the moderators?) beside that there are already pro made videos for the game where those moves are implemented and even better moves not just wall glitching and rewalling and swapping transports, aren't those already obvious? i did them as rank 3 and im not claiming im OP im just saying that a person who cares and loves the game and wants to become one of the bests will realize that there are many tactics beyond going RA and spamming tanks and when he sees someone walling he will automatically make walls and when he sees the wall being made he will automatically find out how to stop it and when he sees someone serbian walling he will automatically find out that its possible and proceed to test....
and i say again beginners never check forums NEVER any -5 rank guy is an alt
i dont really understand why you have negative way of thinking or senseless way such as saying "are you implying that we should all hate on beginners without much valid reason, but only because they lack experience and upgrades?"
i personally trained two noobs 1 of them quit 1 of them is currently at my clan you rather teach people when to jew and when to expect attack and when/where to expend and how to late move and how to tb and how to know that you have to not spam bombers when you are RA rather then how to be a noob that makes walls and wall fuck them ok?
----
Our next Moments are Tomorrows Memories
27.11.2017 - 04:56
Indeed i just figured out the number 2 hot key like 3-4 days ago and been playing for years nice post
27.11.2017 - 06:24
Locked at request of OP.
----
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word