Get Premium to hide all ads
30.12.2017 - 18:49
 opi
Friends, romans, countrymen. eagle and cold case are hacking. but they re mod so nothing will happen. where is syrian force to make threads?? where is laochra to cry in thread?

eagle sending 1 tank from rs to volga. recapping with imp militias and inf VS my LB gen inf.... we both lose same units ??? imp attacking without gen VS my lb gen stack......... 30 imp average 3 attack vs 25 gen lb average 6 def...... but heyyy they are mods you cant do a shit....

and they admit they are hacker
30.12.2017 - 18:50
+1
----
30.12.2017 - 18:50
 Eagle (Mod)
I'll keep this open just so you can look stupid in front of everybody
----
30.12.2017 - 18:52
2 hackers mod..
30.12.2017 - 18:52
 opi
Why you 2 so nervous ? and making me look stupid ahahaha u just got caught guys.... but relax nobody will say nothing because mods never do illegal things
30.12.2017 - 18:56
Opi, I'm impressed with your enhanced english skills. +1
30.12.2017 - 22:17
Nice catch, opi!

Hacking is a serious offence. I'll make sure that this is carefully analyzed with all the considerations that it takes.
30.12.2017 - 22:45
Atleast put this on the right forum lazy mods..... The garbage.
----

We are not the same- I am a Martian.
30.12.2017 - 23:02
Here we go again.

When you can't beat em, call em hackers! ∼Syrian-Force

If you'd sent one more you would've won ∼Witch-Doctor

We're watching you ∼Laochra
30.12.2017 - 23:13
 opi
Written by Dragon, 30.12.2017 at 23:02

you guys started this..... and this is true. i saw with my eyes.
30.12.2017 - 23:22
Quote:
Written by opi, 30.12.2017 at 23:13

you guys started this..... and this is true. i saw with my eyes.

We did not reduce this to the level of retardness.

We withdrew before starting to embarrass ourselves D
31.12.2017 - 02:50
Written by Helly, 30.12.2017 at 22:45

yes so it can be with you
----

31.12.2017 - 04:00
Written by AlBoZzZ, 31.12.2017 at 02:50

I was cracking a joke to someone who you are not involved with, your going to get yourself permanently muted, because you just can't help yourself. Leave me alone please and thank you.
----

31.12.2017 - 04:18
Says someone who was banned for hacking
says the 40% chance critical troops manager
i wonder when you will turn it on again as the stupidity of half aw is sufficient as a cover
----
Our next Moments are Tomorrows Memories
31.12.2017 - 06:40

Written by Helly, 31.12.2017 at 04:00

I was cracking a joke to someone who you are not involved with, your going to get yourself permanently muted, because you just can't help yourself. Leave me alone please and thank you.

Can you two stop? I don't know who is worse, this is turning into clovis-lao argument excuse for spamming topics for past year.
----

31.12.2017 - 07:13
Give me another anime to watch
----
31.12.2017 - 07:25
Soldier001
Account deleted
Okay i will just leave this here
Opi
Eagle
MP
Klevis
Syrian Boat Swimmer
CE
and some more were/are? hackers still could farm them alongside clovis in good ol days, still remember Eagle's tears after farming him "i will prove that you use tb hacks"
nobody can beat tb gawd faggots i hope you all have fun exposing yourselves, while you were actually exposed and reported 2 years ago but admins don't do shit cuz they don't want to loose players
31.12.2017 - 10:25
I don't mind dueling hackers. pr me
----

31.12.2017 - 13:25

i am involved with opi...we both hate eachother <3

well everytime i reported someone for disutrbing me to mods, they said use ignore option.

so i say you the same advice, use ignore option ))
----

31.12.2017 - 13:26
Written by Guest, 31.12.2017 at 07:25

Opi
Eagle
MP
Klevis
Syrian Boat Swimmer
CE
and some more were/are? hackers still could farm them alongside clovis in good ol days, still remember Eagle's tears after farming him "i will prove that you use tb hacks"
nobody can beat tb gawd faggots i hope you all have fun exposing yourselves, while you were actually exposed and reported 2 years ago but admins don't do shit cuz they don't want to loose players

i personally never used hacks in aw
----

31.12.2017 - 13:41
 Nero
Death to mods
----
Laochra¹: i pray to the great zizou, that my tb stops the airtrans of the yellow infidel
31.12.2017 - 13:43
Hacking is the only way to fully enjoy the game.
31.12.2017 - 14:09
Soldier001
Account deleted
Written by AlBoZzZ, 31.12.2017 at 13:26

Opi
Eagle
MP
Klevis
Syrian Boat Swimmer
CE

really ? i feel like having convo with 2 years old, first of all i am not trying to trashtalk any of the mentioned players, because you can't trashtalk anyone by stating the truth, secondly since i took leave from aw competetive scene i wouldn't state any of the names if admins would ban you for that offense, most of them were reported with proof but admins just don't give a fuck, and about me getting "banned for elo farming" i didn't really get banned they just took away half of my elo it just everyone thinks i got banned. they didn't even punish mr.everyoneknowsthathehacks - klevis, and thirdly all the mentioned players were exposed by me or hdrakon, and about your case i don't think that many believe you never used hacks i don't say that you use it now but best friend and countrymate of klevis never used hacks ? very doubtful
31.12.2017 - 14:27
Written by AlBoZzZ, 31.12.2017 at 13:25

well everytime i reported someone for disutrbing me to mods, they said use ignore option.

so what, you can continue to insult degrade and harrass me while i stick my head in the sand? No thanks, when someone mutes someone the person they muted shouldnt be able to comment to them, or read their messages still, untill mute works like a mute button is actually intended i will continue reporting you untill you either A) Leave me alone and we go on living our lives peacefully, or B) You get yourself perma Muted because of whatever mental disorder you have preventing you from having any self control.
----

31.12.2017 - 15:42
Written by Guest, 31.12.2017 at 14:09

Opi
Eagle
MP
Klevis
Syrian Boat Swimmer
CE

really ? i feel like having convo with 2 years old, first of all i am not trying to trashtalk any of the mentioned players, because you can't trashtalk anyone by stating the truth, secondly since i took leave from aw competetive scene i wouldn't state any of the names if admins would ban you for that offense, most of them were reported with proof but admins just don't give a fuck, and about me getting "banned for elo farming" i didn't really get banned they just took away half of my elo it just everyone thinks i got banned. they didn't even punish mr.everyoneknowsthathehacks - klevis, and thirdly all the mentioned players were exposed by me or hdrakon, and about your case i don't think that many believe you never used hacks i don't say that you use it now but best friend and countrymate of klevis never used hacks ? very doubtful

you retarded idiot. why would anyone think i used hacks.i never used hacks. its not my foult you cant accept defeat and go to sleep at night without making exuses for your losses and calling the guy who raped u a hacker. idk and idc about others but with me be careful cuz i play this game in an honest way.

you know what? i have seen hacks being used live, i had the hackin program handed to me and i refused to use it. ive seen people go from london to rome in 1 turn with no AT. but i never did it myself.

also stop praising yourself as if youre some tb master. you cant give a nickname to yourself and call your name by that publicly to make it youe official nickname. thats not how it works

also i thought you said you quit and a guy on your acc was a new guy and real soldier left this game. i guess its one of your stupid pathetic lies
----

31.12.2017 - 15:42
Written by Helly, 31.12.2017 at 14:27

Written by AlBoZzZ, 31.12.2017 at 13:25

so what, you can continue to insult degrade and harrass me while i stick my head in the sand? No thanks, when someone mutes someone the person they muted shouldnt be able to comment to them, or read their messages still, untill mute works like a mute button is actually intended i will continue reporting you untill you either A) Leave me alone and we go on living our lives peacefully, or B) You get yourself perma Muted because of whatever mental disorder you have preventing you from having any self control.

get a life
----

31.12.2017 - 16:10
Soldier001
Account deleted
Written by AlBoZzZ, 31.12.2017 at 15:42

Written by Guest, 31.12.2017 at 14:09

Opi
Eagle
MP
Klevis
Syrian Boat Swimmer
CE

you retarded idiot. why would anyone think i used hacks.i never used hacks. its not my foult you cant accept defeat and go to sleep at night without making exuses for your losses and calling the guy who raped u a hacker. idk and idc about others but with me be careful cuz i play this game in an honest way.

you know what? i have seen hacks being used live, i had the hackin program handed to me and i refused to use it. ive seen people go from london to rome in 1 turn with no AT. but i never did it myself.

also stop praising yourself as if youre some tb master. you cant give a nickname to yourself and call your name by that publicly to make it youe official nickname. thats not how it works

also i thought you said you quit and a guy on your acc was a new guy and real soldier left this game. i guess its one of your stupid pathetic lies

typical response.
oh and about my nickname i was named by certain someone and i liked it no wonder you hate nicknames "corrambo eagle"
31.12.2017 - 17:32
I found the none programming related bugs in the game and reported them i didnt hack a shit and did use 2 times in one bypassed a wall in duel vs clovis and in one bypassed sea with land units at ww1 and still people calls me hacker because i raped them fucking retarded mentally damaged people this game is not constant but there are fishy things and your retardness covers them
rip the day when i reported klevis for claiming to be nc while putting a screenshot for his infantry rolling a silver 9 and still MOST OF AW claimed im crying you people are fucking insane and this game is retarded as hell giving the cheaters a nice environment to stay covered and is very good at preventing its own development/advertisement this game is a joke in the age of computers admitting itself to not be a perfect game overall...
admins rule = quantity> quality and you are the sheeps in this(if you feel triggered enough then you know who i mean by you people)
----
Our next Moments are Tomorrows Memories
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word