Get Premium to hide all ads
25.02.2018 - 11:15
Hi, I'm the guy who like start with a very small country (without cities) like Panama, Cyprus, Hawai, Lesotho, Timor, etc.

I search anybody who like play these puppet states (or principalities) to play a game where every players will start with small country and 1k of funds.

We learn most things with hard issue than with a fat and rich country...

TOURNAMENT RULES

Every players must choose to start with a small country which don't own cities with its capital.

Allowed states : Panama (for noobs only), Cyprus, Hawai, Lesotho, Timor, Djibouti, Koweit, Rwanda, Cambodia

Forbidden states : Portugal (too rich, too many troops)
26.02.2018 - 18:11
In
27.02.2018 - 10:39
Thank, say me small countries you tried to prepend a list of starting countries that the tournament will allow.

I tried Djibouti past days. Panama is the most easy small country to learn how to manage this issue.
27.02.2018 - 17:45
 4nic
Can we play kuwait?
----
''Everywhere where i am absent, they commit nothing but follies''
~Napoleon

28.02.2018 - 15:00
Written by 4nic, 27.02.2018 at 17:45

Can we play kuwait?

Probably, never try it. I will check if this state is not too rich.

Edit: I tried, this is a nice starting small country
09.03.2018 - 10:00
Written by oliezekat, 28.02.2018 at 15:00

Can we play kuwait?

It's not just nice it's the most powerful country in Mediterranean map. Don't trust 4nic he is evil
18.03.2018 - 08:01
I tried Koweit one time only. Do you feel this country is too powerfull for experienced players ?

I tried Sri Lanka, this is most hard starting location (no small targets around) until we invade India.
18.03.2018 - 13:12
 4nic
Written by Happy Dreams, 09.03.2018 at 10:00

Written by oliezekat, 28.02.2018 at 15:00

Can we play kuwait?

It's not just nice it's the most powerful country in Mediterranean map. Don't trust 4nic he is evil

----
~Napoleon

30.05.2018 - 16:33
I tried Cape-Verde, this is nice challenge if you like naval strategy.
10.09.2018 - 00:59
I added Cambodia, an interresting small state to play with Naval Strategy despite this country hadn't any harbour. Its neighbors are so weak, but Hong-Kong, Malaysia, and Indonesia provide hudge amount of funds. That's why Naval Strategy is usefull to protect these incomes.
20.02.2019 - 07:28
I retried Djibouti yesterday. This is the most hard issue I encountered. Complicated to conclude peace or alliance with players from Europ, Africa, or Middle east. We look like a bullshit to crush for everybody XD

Ethiopia and Yemen are required for your safety, you must always keep sea-transport and 2 destroyers near Djibouti. If you can, keep 2 aircraft transports near Somalia and another countries.

You may plan you will lose money while very long time. I survived only 15 turns with 5k at start-up.
20.02.2019 - 09:06
njab
Account deleted
In

But isn't it easier to just say we can pick 1 or 2 reinf-only countries? You can add the rule that they have to be outside Europe, if that's the concern.
20.02.2019 - 09:34
Some countries have few reinforcement, but produce lot of money. As example Koweit, Portugal and Panama. Koweit and Panama can invade lot of neighboors to obtain higher capacity of reinforcement.

Opposite way ; Timor is poor but enough reinforcement to fast invade Indonesia, Malaysia, HongKong and Australia.
23.02.2019 - 06:29
 4nic
Written by oliezekat, 20.02.2019 at 09:34

Some countries have few reinforcement, but produce lot of money. As example Koweit, Portugal and Panama. Koweit and Panama can invade lot of neighboors to obtain higher capacity of reinforcement.

Opposite way ; Timor is poor but enough reinforcement to fast invade Indonesia, Malaysia, HongKong and Australia.

portugal has 4 cities though
----
~Napoleon

atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word