Get Premium to hide all ads
15.03.2018 - 14:38
Feel free to ask us anything, we will try to answer everyone to the best of our ability. Maybe we can clear things up, and be more open.
15.03.2018 - 14:40
How are you?
----
If a game is around long enough, people will find the most efficient way to play it and start playing it like robots
15.03.2018 - 14:42
Written by Skanderbeg, 15.03.2018 at 14:40

How are you?

Doing well, thx.
15.03.2018 - 14:49
 4nic
Why are you
----
''Everywhere where i am absent, they commit nothing but follies''
~Napoleon

15.03.2018 - 14:50
 Witch-Doctor (Mod)
How many of you are under 18
15.03.2018 - 14:50
Galerius
Account deleted
Written by Google, 15.03.2018 at 14:38

Feel free to ask us anything, we will try to answer everyone to the best of our ability. Maybe we can clear things up, and be more open.

Why u didn't took in count my topic about settings rules concerning the cancellation of duels which are won by Wall fuck t1 ?

I remind u the rules i had exposed there :

- U need to prove (ss, video) that u have been wallfuck AND that the guy abused it (cause some wallfuck are legits) ;

- It can only concern your cap.
15.03.2018 - 14:55
Anti Social
Account deleted
Hello, I'm Anti. I enjoy Duels , World map , and ( 1v1 ). But I notice my Elo was dropping , then I got a message from one of the mods saying if I duel again, my main account and this account will be banned. I was hurt and frustrated to hear and see my elo been removed. I simply told him what was the matter with me duel same ranking player's. He said since I have a main account . I can not have more then one account. I knew what he said was not true, because I know a lot of people with more then one account,and they duel or use it for cw. I fight even player's or high ranking player's; Some with premium , some without. I have no premium nor do I have all the upgrades, but I'm doing my best to win every game I am faced! I'm not trying to get 1st, 2nd or 3rd on the duel chart. I'm simply just enjoy being a low nun-premium player. That can enjoy every game with ease. And under no circumstance have I farmed, or giving elo to my main account. My main account is for cw, or if I just want to play with premium. Today I pm the same mod and told him of 6 other alt that were on the duel chart, knowing some of them been there last season. He told me their rules to be followed .
This mod been on the duel chart trying to get in top place for season after season! He is abusing his power not because of using alt account , but simply he will do anything in his power to get in first or second spot. If he is about the '' Good of atwar'' then why are there some many alts account and if you view the alt on the duel chart why are they still there?

For disclosure of the mod his name will be removed for the chat.

[pr] Anti Social: ~: Can you please stop deleting my elo?
[pr] : no, I will continue deleting it
[pr] Anti Social: ~ I don't see you taking anyone else elo!
[pr] ~: farming low ranks with alt accounts
[pr] Anti Social: ~: I'm fighting player's fairly!
[pr] Anti Social: ~: I was ranked 2-4 fight player's that are rank 2 to 7 is that really farming?
[pr] ~: yes and I'm fairly deleting all of your elo
[pr] Anti Social: ~: In what way am I farming low ranks, when I'm low as well?
[pr] ~ breaking the rule
[pr] Anti Social: ~: What rules?
[pr] Anti Social: ~ Then why are there still alt on the duel chart? They been there since last season.
[pr] ~: 4.4 When playing any Duel or Coalition War, accounts must not be shared or made available to any other players to be used (also known as Ghosting), and must only be used by the account holder. Any players caught Ghosting may have their ELO (personal, or coalition) reset, with punish
[pr] ~: refers also to making an alt account, therefor ghosting it from your main
[pr] Anti Social: ~: First Ghosting does not mean that. 1.
the appearance of a ghost or secondary image on a television or other display screen.
the practice of ending a personal relationship with someone by suddenly and without explanation withdrawing from all communication.
[pr] ~: is your main ?
[pr] Anti Social: ~: You said and I quote , ( accounts must not be shared or made available to any other players to be used)
[pr] Anti Social: ~ I didn't make it available to anyone but me, and all the elo stays on this account.
[pr] ~ if it is, then Ill still delete the elo from Anti Social or you can deleted your main account , then I will restore your elo to your alt account. [pr] Anti Social: Why should I have to deleted anyone of my account, just to be treated fairly? [pr] ~: if not, then Ill delete all the elo from your main account as well as your alt account and banned you for 3 months!
[pr] ~: your choice!

I appreciate everyone reading this forum, I hope thing will change around here.

Sincerely Anti.
15.03.2018 - 15:01
Why do you guys dont let little unharming abuses like ''hi, or ho, etc.'' slip right through?
----

Written by Guest14502, 11.10.2014 at 09:44

Waffel for mod 2015
15.03.2018 - 15:10
Written by Waffel, 15.03.2018 at 15:01

Why do you guys dont let little unharming abuses like ''hi, or ho, etc.'' slip right through?

Most the time we do! It's not hard to tell when somebody accidentally does it, and "accidentally" does it. Usually the person who accidentally abuses, does so once. While the "accidentally" does so 10 times in a day.

Edit: also, if usually if someone prs me after an accident and respectfully asks for a removal, I usually unmute. It's very fun uncommon though.
15.03.2018 - 15:13
Written by Google, 15.03.2018 at 15:10

Most the time we do! It's not hard to tell when somebody accidentally does it, and "accidentally" does it. Usually the person who accidentally abuses, does so once. While the "accidentally" does so 10 times in a day.

Edit: also, if usually if someone prs me after an accident and respectfully asks for a removal, I usually unmute. It's very fun uncommon though.

I didnt say accidentally tho, just unharming , willingly or unwillingly, doesnt matter.. D:

<3
----

Written by Guest14502, 11.10.2014 at 09:44

Waffel for mod 2015
15.03.2018 - 15:15
Written by Guest, 15.03.2018 at 14:50

Why u didn't took in count my topic about settings rules concerning the cancellation of duels which are won by Wall fuck t1?

It gets into an interesting area for moderators, and make it extremely difficult to moderate. Besides the fact that wf t1 is unfair, it is really only a cultural/courteous rules. More of a grey area, that community is going to have to address by learning not to duel certain players.
15.03.2018 - 15:17
Written by Witch-Doctor, 15.03.2018 at 14:50

All moderators that I know of are not under 18. I would prefer we not address our personal lives though in this topic.
15.03.2018 - 15:18
Galerius
Account deleted
Written by Google, 15.03.2018 at 15:15

Written by Guest, 15.03.2018 at 14:50

Why u didn't took in count my topic about settings rules concerning the cancellation of duels which are won by Wall fuck t1?

It gets into an interesting area for moderators, and make it extremely difficult to moderate. Besides the fact that wf t1 is unfair, it is really only a cultural/courteous rules. More of a grey area, that community is going to have to address by learning not to duel certain players.

A all debat took place, a topic has been created, a vote took place in order to change those rules.

U're just repeting, atm, what the other mods already told me and basically what motivated the original topic i made.

Mods are they going to take this vote in count, and set up proper rules about wf turn 1 abuse ?
15.03.2018 - 15:21
Written by Guest, 15.03.2018 at 15:18

A all debat took place, a topic has been created, a vote took place in order to change those rules.

Most the mods disagree with the addition of that rule. Maybe if you want to appeal to admins (such as clovis now) you could do so. It just won't be the mods changing the rules, as we don't see it as a viable problem that we can fix. If anything mods getting involved will make it a greater problem.

Edit: I say all this, but you really cannot understand the paradox in servicing the community until you actually do it.
15.03.2018 - 15:34
Written by Ted, 15.03.2018 at 15:25

Why are you always sad?

I am rarely.
15.03.2018 - 15:39

I'll answer this one, you may keep it little, but others without restraint will see you doing it and escalate it into madness. They obviously have taken a proactive stance on stopping that abuse. To many trolls ruining the game for the rest of us
----

We are not the same- I am a Martian.
15.03.2018 - 15:42
Written by Google, 15.03.2018 at 14:38

As far as punishments go why are they so varied? Shouldn't similare crimes do similare time? Don't you think there should be some sort of standards implimented to keep things fair?
----

We are not the same- I am a Martian.
15.03.2018 - 15:57
Why you are friendly with some people and agreesive with others?

Many mods do it if like 10 people spam something thye will mute 8 of them and leave the 2 which are their friends not muted.Please be just.

(This doesnt include Google but some other mods)
----
15.03.2018 - 16:09
What is your opinion about the greek debt?
----

15.03.2018 - 16:23
Why was my post about Sid archived?
Sid is a good guy!
----
15.03.2018 - 16:26
 Sid (Admin)
Written by JUGERS2, 15.03.2018 at 15:57

Many mods do it if like 10 people spam something thye will mute 8 of them and leave the 2 which are their friends not muted.Please be just.

We try not to, especially with myself, I tend to hold my friends to a higher standard (just ask sphinx). But it can be hard to moderate your friends.

I have a similar issue in the military, "correcting" my own peers irl is one of the hardest things for me.
15.03.2018 - 16:36
 Witch-Doctor (Mod)
Written by Google, 15.03.2018 at 15:17

Written by Witch-Doctor, 15.03.2018 at 14:50

All moderators that I know of are not under 18. I would prefer we not address our personal lives though in this topic.

What do you think about this sascha guy. I love him a lot
15.03.2018 - 16:51
Written by Rock Lee, 15.03.2018 at 16:09

What is your opinion about the greek debt?

The greek debt is fine.
----
15.03.2018 - 16:51
Written by JUGERS2, 15.03.2018 at 15:57

Personally I asign my friends to other moderators.
----
15.03.2018 - 16:58
 Sascha (Mod)
On a scale from 0 to 10 how cold are you cc ?
----

Life has no limitations, except the ones you make.
--Les Brown
15.03.2018 - 17:04
Written by Sascha, 15.03.2018 at 16:58

On a scale from 0 to 10 how cold are you cc ?

9.9/10
----
15.03.2018 - 17:38
Galerius
Account deleted
Why boywind still on this website, not muted / banned for life ?
15.03.2018 - 18:13
 4nic
Written by 4nic, 15.03.2018 at 14:49

Why are you
----
''Everywhere where i am absent, they commit nothing but follies''
~Napoleon

15.03.2018 - 18:20
How do i do
----
Our next Moments are Tomorrows Memories
15.03.2018 - 18:30
Written by Guest, 15.03.2018 at 17:38

Why boywind still on this website, not muted / banned for life ?

We are being generous gods.
----
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word