Get Premium to hide all ads
21.04.2012 - 12:40
Title says it, how can i win from africa in a eurasia+africa game, everyone else spawned in europe and asia so i spawned in africa so i wouldnt be stuck in the initial land war, how can i go about winning the game from my location?
21.04.2012 - 13:37
You can't if they have Europe and Asia, 'nuff said.
Africa just plain sucks vs everything else.
----
~Somewhere in the distance an eagle shrieked as it rode an American buffalo to an apple-pie-eating contest at a baseball field.~
21.04.2012 - 14:14
You can win with africa. but you have to hope that they dont build to much alliances in europe and asia.

That means that you can win, but it is not really in your hands.
----

21.04.2012 - 14:45
You're going to need a strat that can do well with low income, like guerilla warfare or imperialist
----
Qui non proficit, deficit. UCR 5/5/11-2/14/12. 6/17/12 - Coniunctum, sumus invicta.
21.04.2012 - 15:49
If Europe is fighting Asia late game, one of them will probably ally you.
24.04.2012 - 18:16
The general plan is to rush through and take the North of Africa first (don't start as South Africa), have peace or an alliance with people who could kill you easily (Europe), and take spare countries around there. Primarily the Middle East and the border between Europe and Asia should be your targets, but anything you can get.

At that point, as you're allied with Europe and hold the border to Asia, invade Asia. This is going to be nearly impossible until you get a hold on India and take it's cities, so make sure to do that. Afterwards, take out China as you see fit, and slowly try and take over Asia with the funding of your European ally.

Now you should probably be in 1st in SP, and I'd suggest just having the game end there. But some people would suggest invading Europe, which you're now fully capable of with your Asian funding and mathematics (cwutididthar)
----
~goodnamesalltaken~
24.04.2012 - 22:01
Id hide out in Cape Verde and while no one notices me as they are fighting a war, I would slowly build my army and sneak attack mninja strike right into the victors home land.

Works EVERY TIME*

*Ive never acctually used that tactic, but Im sure it worked for someone else.
----
All our yesterdays have lighted fools the way to dusty death. Life's but a walking shadow a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more. It is a tale told by an idiot full of sound and fury, Signifying nothing
24.04.2012 - 23:50
Start guinea imp, sub south america then move onto northern africa and north america.
----
Written by Amok, 31.08.2012 at 03:10
Fruit's theory is correct
Written by tophat, 30.08.2012 at 21:04
Fruit is right

28.04.2012 - 00:23
I would start GW Nigeria and expand for all of west Africa+north while slowly expanding south as well. Once in North Africa hope into Balkans then hope into Russia. After that you have a pretty decent income to make stealth attacks and learster your opponents.
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
28.04.2012 - 20:22
 KYBL
Cameroon.

just don't be noob and pretend you are stupid noob
----

28.04.2012 - 21:04
I usually start GW congo, I expanding to all fronts
you can have money in arabia and invade Spain and throughout northern Africa
some tbs and you have all europe
----
>.>
29.04.2012 - 10:56
Imperialist Nigeria or Ivory Coast.
Expand everywhere in Africa, and since militia in it are free, you will have much better income, attack, and just watch things play out from there.

BTW you will need allies
----
30.04.2012 - 15:32
Lowsky I'm afraid thats a terrible way of playing as Africa. To play as Africa you need serious skill in allies and knowing who's losing so you can invade them.
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word