Get Premium to hide all ads
05.04.2018 - 13:05
I really want to lose weight, but I'm having a very hard time. I currently weigh 92kg and my height is 165cm. I try to stop eating food, but I can't stop because my head hurts when I stop eating. Same thing happens when I do a run to lose weight. How can I lose weight? I am embarassed to go outside and talk to people because I feel so disgusting.

It's worse because people say bad things behind me. I was at a fast food place yesterday and there were two very rude girls talking about me and I could hear them.

How do i lose weight fast and easy...
05.04.2018 - 13:12
Written by vampire master V, 05.04.2018 at 13:05

I really want to lose weight, but I'm having a very hard time. I currently weigh 92kg and my height is 165cm. I try to stop eating food, but I can't stop because my head hurts when I stop eating. Same thing happens when I do a run to lose weight. How can I lose weight? I am embarassed to go outside and talk to people because I feel so disgusting.

It's worse because people say bad things behind me. I was at a fast food place yesterday and there were two very rude girls talking about me and I could hear them.

https://boards.4chan.org/fit/

Thank me later
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
05.04.2018 - 13:26
Do running/walking.Try gym but it costs.Best way is to do jobs like washing houses,cars going to walk dogs.Also lifting things is good gives money and makes you lose weight.I am 55 kilos 1.89meters. 10/10

Also not eating for 24 hours while doing those will speed things up.
----
05.04.2018 - 13:34
Written by JUGERS2, 05.04.2018 at 13:26

Do running/walking.Try gym but it costs.Best way is to do jobs like washing houses,cars going to walk dogs.Also lifting things is good gives money and makes you lose weight.I am 55 kilos 1.89meters. 10/10

How can you be 55 kilos at 1.89 metres, you must be super skinny ;p
05.04.2018 - 13:55
Vegtebales are the key for healthy routine. It keeps you sastefied so you dont have to eat shit and they push you forward with energy. Endhavour to eat vegtebales first thing every day and every meal. Also try to do as much work as you can under the sun. And if you fail to do something try something else. Remember its not a competition. Any act matters.

Whatever you do dont starve yourself you will be damaged and gain it all back anyways.
----

05.04.2018 - 13:58
And regarding to living by other people standarts. I bet you bave an opinion about it just as well.
----

05.04.2018 - 15:06
>asking for advice on atwar

you have long way to go, I was there my son.

On the serious note, cut sugars out of your intake, and no I don't mean all sugars, but chocolate, sweets ,bread, sodas and juices.
And chicken breasts are the best! Good, healthy, cheap, low calorie, good nutritients food that is easy to make, not much more that you can ask for.
----
No such thing as a good girl, you are just not the right guy.

05.04.2018 - 15:09
 4nic
If only people realised this is a troll topic
----
''Everywhere where i am absent, they commit nothing but follies''
~Napoleon

05.04.2018 - 15:09
Written by 4nic, 05.04.2018 at 15:09

If only people realised this is a troll topic

expect it, but considering the demographics and intelligence, it might not be troll
----

05.04.2018 - 15:11
 4nic
Written by Wheelo, 05.04.2018 at 13:34

D
----
''Everywhere where i am absent, they commit nothing but follies''
~Napoleon

05.04.2018 - 15:25
Get shredded brah
----

05.04.2018 - 15:47
Written by Franz, 05.04.2018 at 15:45

Are you anorexic?

Nah a little bit more down than average
----
05.04.2018 - 16:14
Written by JUGERS2, 05.04.2018 at 15:47

Written by Franz, 05.04.2018 at 15:45

Are you anorexic?

Nah a little bit more down than average

mofo you are supposed to have 25 kgs more
----

05.04.2018 - 16:14
Start drinking only water, its a good way to lose weight without doing anything else special
----
05.04.2018 - 16:58
Written by Viruslegion, 05.04.2018 at 16:14

Start drinking only water, its a good way to lose weight without doing anything else special

You can put on water weight if you drink too much
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
05.04.2018 - 17:20
It's quite simple: if you consume more calories than you use, you gain weight, if you use more calories than you eat, you lose weight.
just learn some values for calories and estimate your calorie intake per day roughly. then calculate how much you burn and decide wether you should eat more/workout more.
if you don't want to starve yourself, try eating foods that fill you up with little calories and take long to digest. those foods are "healthy".
these include: fruit, vegetables, full grain bread, most protein rich food and some foods with high fat content.

try staying away from food that is absorbed quickly and fills you up only for a short time or food that has lots of calories while filling you up little.
most high carb food, like white bread and pasta are bad, but you can eat them in moderation, some stuff you should stay aways from entirely,
food that is highly processed, and food that is high in sugar content, since those are absorbed quickly and fill you up very little.
----

05.04.2018 - 17:35
Written by Tirpitz406, 05.04.2018 at 17:20

It's quite simple: if you consume more calories than you use, you gain weight, if you use more calories than you eat, you lose weight.
just learn some values for calories and estimate your calorie intake per day roughly. then calculate how much you burn and decide wether you should eat more/workout more.
if you don't want to starve yourself, try eating foods that fill you up with little calories and take long to digest. those foods are "healthy".
these include: fruit, vegetables, full grain bread, most protein rich food and some foods with high fat content.

try staying away from food that is absorbed quickly and fills you up only for a short time or food that has lots of calories while filling you up little.
most high carb food, like white bread and pasta are bad, but you can eat them in moderation, some stuff you should stay aways from entirely,
food that is highly processed, and food that is high in sugar content, since those are absorbed quickly and fill you up very little.

Are you studying nutrition/medicine?
05.04.2018 - 17:44
Kys
05.04.2018 - 17:48
Written by Wheelo, 05.04.2018 at 17:35

nah, i just looked into losing weight a bit ago
----

05.04.2018 - 18:19
Written by DeepFriedUnicorn, 05.04.2018 at 16:58

You can put on water weight if you drink too much

it worked well for me but I'm sure you'd be right if you drank too much and just sat around all day
----
05.04.2018 - 18:23

This is common knowledge mate
----
05.04.2018 - 18:24
Written by DeepFriedUnicorn, 05.04.2018 at 18:23

Didn't say it wasn't. Just asked him if he was one.
05.04.2018 - 18:27
Written by Wheelo, 05.04.2018 at 18:24

Written by DeepFriedUnicorn, 05.04.2018 at 18:23

Didn't say it wasn't. Just asked him if he was one.

Why? Its not like you need to be studying nutrition to be like pic related...
https://i.4cdn.org/fit/1522970311437.jpg
----
08.04.2018 - 16:40

Walking in park every day try to be more active
Without strong core avoid gym bc you will
f### your spine if you lift weight
try box.karate.swiming.bicycling .yoga .dance after you lose 10 kg start with calisthenics
eat everything from food avoid pc games
Bc sitting kills you
go outside and move
You will need 2-3 years to get normal weight
No fast and easy way its hard job
----
08.04.2018 - 16:46

1.89 m you need 89kg
----
08.04.2018 - 16:49
 brianwl (Admin)

If you want a serious answer, pm me... it's a bit 'outside the box' (involves meditation) and it takes a little time in the beginning, but everyone i know who tried this succeeded. No drugs, no memberships, no costs (which is why it doesn't get promoted much... no financial incentive.) ♥
----

09.04.2018 - 04:09
Stop doing cardio and start lifting.

Also you're probably not consuming enough water!

The next thing you need to worry about is cramps which is caused by not stretching and a lack of salt (6grams a day)

Diet and nutrition is nearly as important as the excersise itself. I dont mean super healthy... i mean natural foods. You can still eat a donut every other day and 100g of crisps but don't make it the main 0art of your diet.

If your nutrition ia correct, and you still have headaches... go see a GP or doctor for a check up or a nurse... idk where you live. Just explain the situation.

Honestly though I imagine you're not drinking enough pure water.

I hear some fat kids say they can't drink it...
If you're one of those kids then you can't be helped because 80% of your fucking body is water and your body needs it... not sugary drinks or fruit juice. Just water ffs
----
09.04.2018 - 05:44
Headaches are, most likely in your situation, caused by inactivity. Visit nutritionist, at the end, that's their job. You won't find help here, we are all bunch of students that wasted a lot of time here (when we had time to waste), and now we come from time to time to read forums and check how are clan mates doing... Also, you should not care about other people's opinions, not about only this issue, life as a whole is a huge issue... At the end, if you ask me, gym, together with good nutrition, is the best way to lose weight, maybe gym membership costs, but monthly price isn't over 40euros I am certain, and AW premium is 50 euros. Rather go to gym for month...
----

09.04.2018 - 08:30
Written by 4nic, 05.04.2018 at 15:11

D

----
*enough atwar, leaving it for the game of real life
09.04.2018 - 16:01
Written by Conscious Huarck, 09.04.2018 at 08:30

Written by 4nic, 05.04.2018 at 15:11

D

How did I skip nic's image
----

atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word