‹‹ Back to Bugs
Get Premium to hide all ads
12.06.2018 - 20:43
Please fix your game. I can't move my troops, nor choose a strategy. Also why is casual full and quick is empty?

Ok, this is the bug:

Error: TypeError: this.get_Prototype(...) is null, Script: https://atwar-game.com/java/game/atwar.game.min_v37.js, Line: 709, Column: 158, StackTrace: TypeError: this.get_Prototype(...) is null

I tried to review that code, but I don't know javascript so I can't fix it. :/
12.06.2018 - 21:58
Https://pastebin.com/su2E2xDU

There is a pastebin for the errors in console.^^^^

atwar.game.min_v37.js:formatted:11035 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'IsStealth' of null
atwar.core.min_v14.js:158 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'Type' of null
atwar.core.min_v14.js:158 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'SupportCost' of null
13.06.2018 - 02:24
 Ivan (Admin)
Fixed now, sorry about this. Still not sure what happened, but fixed simply by reloading data.
15.06.2018 - 07:51
So wtf is going on with atWar? Every game has a new and unique problem. In one game there are no reinforcements. In another you can't attack anything, your units just go past where you're attacking. In yet another game the cities dont even load up. Wtf happened?
16.06.2018 - 12:02
Kaska
Account deleted

when u have no idea what's happening, and involved in a 1 min duel... gg.

Actually when i was moving a unit, a stack of unit, i had an icon of it in the city where i moved it from, and where i moved it to.
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word