Get Premium to hide all ads

Original post

Posted by Waffel, 30.07.2018 - 06:34
Note: This is a thank you thread for Laochra, and no reason at all to start a flamewar. A thank-you-thread is the least the community could do, in a situation like this.

Thank you Lao for everything you've done for this game! , considering the way youve been demoted and I see no recent thread (that isnt locked) about thanking you for all youve done, I guess this will be it .

After losing Sun Tzu its sad to see that we've lost a couple of good mods recently, you among them :c. Youve done alot for this game, making plenty of helpfull threads, hosted tournaments, clanwarred for almost every season, even the last seasons while being kinda inactive, changed strategies (eventhough some may say that wasnt really helping xaxa ) and much more!

Lao was one of the community, one of the few mods that actually went along with the community, instead of logging on once in a few weeks and searching some names on a ''hate-list'' to punish them in whatever way. Eventhough he might seem bias, when it came to moderating he was verry objective in many ways, this coming from one of his friends who keeps getting muted, and not unmuted by him. Shame to see your modship has come to an end like this, but look at it the brightside, you can finally be free , free of 24/7 whining and complaints about everything you do.

Welcome back to the normal world and have fun with the floodcontrol
01.08.2018 - 06:19
Written by Guest, 31.07.2018 at 18:09

I'm in love with Laochra

nobody cares
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word